Terrorism in the US

D

DoubleT8600

Hello everyone. I'm from New York City, right in Manhattan actually, and I was just wondering why all of America is so afraid? First of all, I live in NYC, and despite propoganda to keep me afraid, I'm not. I'm told all the time that I'm not safe, but I'm still not afraid. My question to all of you is why has America been so easily scared into submission? Do those of you from Middle America honestly think there is any chance you're getting touched by terrorists? The only people who even have a right to be afraid are people in DC, and NYC. I'm from New York City, and I know that the Bush administration will ride out this terrorism thing to gain support. It's all political. Despite all the red alerts, orange alerts, "confirmed" terrorist targets that never actually get attacked, I'm not afraid. My question to you is why are you all so afraid? It's all just Bush and co trying to get a few votes because he saw how much we supported him after 9-11 (you know, when the world actually liked us and sympathized with us, unlike now). Please discuss.

If we were scared we would be running to the UN (read: France) and begging for help. As it is, we are sticking it to the terrorists.

Nevertheless, I don't see any problem with the government warning us that there could be a terrorist attack if that would save civilian lives.

DoubleT8600 said:
Hello everyone. I'm from New York City, right in Manhattan actually, and I was just wondering why all of America is so afraid? First of all, I live in NYC, and despite propoganda to keep me afraid, I'm not. I'm told all the time that I'm not safe, but I'm still not afraid. My question to all of you is why has America been so easily scared into submission? Do those of you from Middle America honestly think there is any chance you're getting touched by terrorists? The only people who even have a right to be afraid are people in DC, and NYC. I'm from New York City, and I know that the Bush administration will ride out this terrorism thing to gain support. It's all political. Despite all the red alerts, orange alerts, "confirmed" terrorist targets that never actually get attacked, I'm not afraid. My question to you is why are you all so afraid? It's all just Bush and co trying to get a few votes because he saw how much we supported him after 9-11 (you know, when the world actually liked us and sympathized with us, unlike now). Please discuss.
:trolls:

My question wasn't why are you afraid or why is the government feeding us lies (which they are) about 4 year threats, but geographically, even if there was a terrorist threat, why are people not from NYC afraid? If they aren't, and they are just worried about terrorism in NYC, then we appreciate the concern for us New Yorkers, but don't be brainwashed by everything Bush and FOXNEWS TELLS YOU!!!! I'm not suggesting that terrorism isn't real, but don't think that just because people tell us to be afraid that we need to be afraid. It isn't always real.

By the way, what the hell are smart, reasonable republicans like doing supporting Bush?

4 year threats?

Maybe you meant 4 year old threats. I personnally have never been afraid when a 4 year old threatens me, I just march them right to their room and tell them to stay there and think about it.

:funnyface

Democrat4Bush said:
4 year threats?

Maybe you meant 4 year old threats. I personnally have never been afraid when a 4 year old threatens me, I just march them right to their room and tell them to stay there and think about it.

:funnyface

Yes, yes I did mean 4 year old threats. I'm glad you made that connection you ****** moron.

Edited by moderator

DoubleT8600 said:
Yes, yes I did mean 4 year old threats. I'm glad you made that connection you ****** moron.

Edited by moderator

You had been warned by the moderator, now this:

bye DoubleT8600
bye RossTrudeauNYC

RULES:

13- Dual Accounts -Users are only allowed to have one posting handle. Anyone found posting under dual identities will have both accounts terminated.

Forum List

Back