Terrorism Fears Grow Over Cuts in Refugee Screening

Just hide under the covers. AND for god's sakes don't look under the bed !!!!!!

I won't be hiding when the Koran loons show up. I'll be shooting at them. And if you're lucky, you just might survive it (not that you'd have done anything to help)

And Americans don't do these sorts of things, hey Pro-Bro...!!!!!!!!!!!!!Silly Pro????????? Wasn't it You that made Lynching an Art-Form,how silly you are Pro,and what a Short,Myopic Memory You HAVE
I don't need to have ANY memory to know that NO Americans do NOT do these KORAN sorts of things. Fact is, "these sorts of things" unlike the Koran, are ILLEGAL in America, and we don't permit lunatics from other continents telling us how we need to do things. Hope for your people's sake, it's that way in your country too.

No I don't know because you are completely full of shit. Have fun on your rant but don't fool yourself into think that any of it carries weight
No, you don't know because you're an AIRHEAD, ignorant :asshole:. If you want to refute something you need to bring something to the table that refutes it, That doesn't include worthless rhetorical hot air, which is all you've brought.
I did on page one about the IDs and you dodged the response. Where's your proof that millions of illegals have votes? I'd love to see this

Democrats believe that hillary's chances of being elected will be improved by a few more Boston type bombings.

I did on page one about the IDs and you dodged the response. Where's your proof that millions of illegals have votes? I'd love to see this
HA HA. The classic liberal "proof" line. The proof as, in millions, of things, lies in common sense (something liberals pay little attention to). Why would illegal aliens, with nothing standing in their way, not vote, when that voting could bring them legalization and citizenship ? (eligibility for welfare And we see in the Democrats' friendliness to these invaders, no reason for that other than to get their VOTES. In addition, I've talked to hundreds of illegal aliens (in Spanish of course) who openly brag about their ablility to get jobs in America, drive without licenses, vote, and do all sorts of things illegally. It's the way they live. Their way of life. You'd love to see it. ? I see it and hear it every day. Where have you been ? Living in a closet ?

No, you brought worthless hot air in Post # 9 - which I answered in Post # 14 and educated you that, with illegal aliens, the concept of law is meaningless. They're not called "ILLEGAL aliens for nothing. :biggrin: You're very naive.;

HA HA. The classic liberal "proof" line. The proof as, in millions, of things, lies in common sense (something liberals pay little attention to). Why would illegal aliens, with nothing standing in their way, not vote, when that voting could bring them legalization and citizenship ? (eligibility for welfare And we see in the Democrats' friendliness to these invaders, no reason for that other than to get their VOTES. In addition, I've talked to hundreds of illegal aliens (in Spanish of course) who openly brag about their ablility to get jobs in America, drive without licenses, vote, and do all sorts of things illegally. It's the way they live. Their way of life. You'd love to see it. ? I see it and hear it every day. Where have you been ? Living in a closet ?
So it's a liberal thing to ask for proof when none is provided? And that somehow is stupid? You misunderstand my statement of loving to see it... I'm referring to proof, anything to back up your statements. You have nothing but assumptions and right wing rhetoric. Back it up man!

Just hide under the covers. AND for god's sakes don't look under the bed !!!!!!

I won't be hiding when the Koran loons show up. I'll be shooting at them. And if you're lucky, you just might survive it (not that you'd have done anything to help)

You don't shoot "at" the enemy. You pick one out, wait for that moment he doesn't move, aim center mass and SQUEEZE.,

So it's a liberal thing to ask for proof when none is provided? And that somehow is stupid? You misunderstand my statement of loving to see it... I'm referring to proof, anything to back up your statements. You have nothing but assumptions and right wing rhetoric. Back it up man!
Yes it is. Liberals will ask for prof that the sky is blue. That fish are good swimmers. That trees are tall, and that water is wet. That is STUPID. They are programmed to use the proof card for EVERYTHING.

EARTH TO SLADE: Some things require proof and I have presented links for proof, hundreds of times in this forum over the past 3 years. But that is when proof is REQUIRED. The problem with liberals is, when they are cornered with the TRUTH, they hide from it with a variety of BS cards (race, invalidation, etc) and demand proof (when it isn't needed) just as a way of dodging the criticism. What else is new ? Ho hum. Your proof card doesn't fly Mr liberal. It's noting but a ruse. Prove to me that fish can swim.

As for backing it up, I did just that, man!

You don't shoot "at" the enemy. You pick one out, wait for that moment he doesn't move, aim center mass and SQUEEZE.,
Nah. I just shoot'm. Or I might pepper spray'm first, or stun'm, let'm kick around for a while and THEN shoot'm. :biggrin:

Yes it is. Liberals will ask for prof that the sky is blue. That fish are good swimmers. That trees are tall, and that water is wet. That is STUPID. They are programmed to use the proof card for EVERYTHING.

EARTH TO SLADE: Some things require proof and I have presented links for proof, hundreds of times in this forum over the past 3 years. But that is when proof is REQUIRED. The problem with liberals is, when they are cornered with the TRUTH, they hide from it with a variety of BS cards (race, invalidation, etc) and demand proof (when it isn't needed) just as a way of dodging the criticism. What else is new ? Ho hum. Your proof card doesn't fly Mr liberal. It's noting but a ruse. Prove to me that fish can swim.

As for backing it up, I did just that, man!
Well this is a fun game, I'll play.

You are worried that millions of illegals are voting but I say that none are voting and In fact the flow of immigration has reversed and people are now leaving the United States for Mexico... Immigration problem solved! Isnt that great! Don't ask for proof or you might be called a liberal, ok?

Since I haven't been on this board for three years or ever seen any proof to support your claim that millions of illegals vote in our elections I'm not sure what you expect me to do... Blindly trust you? Is that what a good conservative would do? Sorry for questioning man... Claiming that millions of illegals break the law and risk deportation or jail to vote is very different from fish swimming. It ain't so obvious... And you've dodged posting any reliable info to back up your point so the only logocal conclusion I can reach is that you are full of shit.

Gee you make it Bloody Hard,get with the programme........in your Map the Grey Areas say NO DOCUMENTATION TO VOTE,yes...so I merely attributed the Same for Idiots who Buy a GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO GET A GUN,AND NO BACK GROUND CHECKS!!!!!!!!
And you merely attributed two things which have nothing to do with one another, as if they did. Maybe you need to get more sleep. You think ? Documents are needed to buy a gun ,and documents should be needed to vote.odf course. So what's your problem ?

And why would somebody be any idiot to buy a gun ? (as you said) Only an idiot would NOT by one, and leave himself defenseless. Oh you're in Australia huh ? Well maybe that explains it.
geez.gif
Another liberal la la land.
Well we only have 12% Debt to GDP......What's Americas ???? That's right 80% to GDP...............All Good,that's Liberal minded people for you,putting people first....The Australian way......but no guns......O yeah,we also have Free Universal Health Care,Unemployment and Social Assistance,Free Schools,Aged Care,Home(note not house)Assistance etc,.

The Quality of any peoples is measured by how they look after the less fortunate.......Australia Win........America are not even in the race=FAIL

I'm theliq...Sentinal against Gun Toting,Drug Smokin,Prostitute and Phedophile sic promoting,Violence against Women and Children Violatin,Racist Imbuedation need I go on..NOT REALLY..........Protectionist,you are Shameful(look the word up) and a Fool...........you really think you are a Smart Ass,WRONG......you are just an ASS..........La,La,La............Aussie steve

But Americans trained most of these people 9/11 To Fly....Soldier at Fort Hood......etc., so what responsibility do you hold ??????moreover you left a Schism in Iraq when you left between the Sunnis and Shias.....a void which ISIS filled quick smart.......so what responsibility do you hold........I think the N.C.Bomb has already hit your head.
Dumbshit. We were talking "embracing fear" or walking around oblivious to the jihadist danger. Are you not capable of keeping up with the subject matter, without tutoring ?

As for the things you mention, I hold ZERO responsibility, since they were all done by the Muslim, jihadist screwball in the White House, and his Muslim jihadist aide, Valerie Jarrett, and the bunch of Muslim jihadists in his administration, and the airhead Hillary Clinton, and her Muslim jihadist aide Huma Abedin. So now an education has hit YOUR head. Be thankful you got it free of charge.
We do not FEAR as you do.........

Well this is a fun game, I'll play. You are worried that millions of illegals are voting but I say that none are voting and In fact the flow of immigration has reversed and people are now leaving the United States for Mexico... Immigration problem solved! Isnt that great! Don't ask for proof or you might be called a liberal, ok?

Since I haven't been on this board for three years or ever seen any proof to support your claim that millions of illegals vote in our elections I'm not sure what you expect me to do... Blindly trust you? Is that what a good conservative would do? Sorry for questioning man... Claiming that millions of illegals break the law and risk deportation or jail to vote is very different from fish swimming. It ain't so obvious... And you've dodged posting any reliable info to back up your point so the only logocal conclusion I can reach is that you are full of shit.
NO your don't say no illegals are voting. That's a LIE. We ALL know they are.

And isn't it great that you can come in here and do your silly dreaming out loud in print ? There will be "immigration problem solved" when every illegal alien is deported (including anchor babies), when border security is so secure that not a single wetback would dare try to cross the border in any way whatsoever, when Mexico has repaid every dime they have stolen from us over the past 70 years, and when the US govt is in complete control over the Mexican govt, and all the Mexican plutocrat imperialists are all in prison for life.

The only logical conclusion I can reach is that YOU are full of shit when when you claim that you think I am full of shit. You don't think that. YOU KNOW every word in the OP and every word I've said is true. You'd have to be a complete moron to not know that, and I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're not (whether you deserve it or not) I must be in a good mood. :biggrin:

There's 2 reasons why.

1) You have no clue what's going on, because liberal media withholds all the pertinent information about Islamization and terrorism, to keep you ignorant and

2) Because you are programmed to never say anything Muslims (even jihadists) don't want to hear, so as to be 100% pure/effective Muslim ass-kissers, and thereby keep the suck-up intact enough to suck in their VOTES. Democrats will do ANYTHING for VOTES. Even let the country burn to bits.

Well this is a fun game, I'll play. You are worried that millions of illegals are voting but I say that none are voting and In fact the flow of immigration has reversed and people are now leaving the United States for Mexico... Immigration problem solved! Isnt that great! Don't ask for proof or you might be called a liberal, ok?

NO your don't say no illegals are voting. That's a LIE. We ALL know they are.

And isn't it great that you can come in here and do your silly dreaming out loud in print ? There will be "immigration problem solved" when every illegal alien is deported (including anchor babies), when border security is so secure that not a single wetback would dare try to cross the border in any way whatsoever, when Mexico has repaid every dime they have stolen from us over the past 70 years, and when the US govt is in complete control over the Mexican govt, and all the Mexican plutocrat imperialists are all in prison for life.

The only logical conclusion I can reach is that YOU are full of shit when when you claim that you think I am full of shit. You don't think that. YOU KNOW every word in the OP and every word I've said is true. You'd have to be a complete moron to not know that, and I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're not (whether you deserve it or not) I must be in a good mood. :biggrin:
Have you and your ilk thought that the Immigrants are more deserving and productive to be Americans,than You and your Ilk are....Don't forget you are only decendents of two-bit Immigrants(often Illegal) yourselves,you wouldn't know if your Granny was a (IN YOUR GHASTLY WORDS) An ANCHOR BABY herself.

Pro..Get a grip of yourself and get with the Programme...steve.. you need help methinks

There's 2 reasons why.

1) You have no clue what's going on, because liberal media withholds all the pertinent information about Islamization and terrorism, to keep you ignorant and

2) Because you are programmed to never say anything Muslims (even jihadists) don't want to hear, so as to be 100% pure/effective Muslim ass-kissers, and thereby keep the suck-up intact enough to suck in their VOTES. Democrats will do ANYTHING for VOTES. Even let the country burn to bits.
Nope it is because we have a Mind and a Backbone unlike most

Forum List

Back