Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Good news for a change

Obama and Hillary keep talking confiscation, yet America say's,

'Not so Fast'

-Geaux
===========
his April saw the most gun-related background checks of any April on record, making it the 12th month in a row to achieve a high water mark for gun sales.

The FBI ran 2,145,865 checks through the National Instant Background Check System last month, according to the agency’s records. That represents more than a 400,000 increase over the previous record set in April 2014. Though the numbers represent the best April on record, the month also saw the fewest checks of any month thus far in 2016.

The trend of record-setting months began last May. In that period the background check system has seen records set for the most checks in a day, month, and year. Thus far 2016 is on pace to pass 2015 as the best year on record for gun-related background checks.

April Marks 12th Straight Month of Record Gun Sales

"Thanks Obama- April Marks 12th Straight Month of Record Gun Sales"

lol

This is as moronic as it is wrong.

No one thinks Obama is going to ‘take your guns.’

Obama said himself, if he had it his way, that is just what would happen. He would ban guns

-Geaux

"Thanks Obama- April Marks 12th Straight Month of Record Gun Sales"

lol

This is as moronic as it is wrong.

No one thinks Obama is going to ‘take your guns.’
No. You have that wrong.

Only morons think Obama and most in the D party, have no desire to 'take your guns.'

Good news for a change

'Not so Fast'

-Geaux
===========
his April saw the most gun-related background checks of any April on record, making it the 12th month in a row to achieve a high water mark for gun sales.

The FBI ran 2,145,865 checks through the National Instant Background Check System last month, according to the agency’s records. That represents more than a 400,000 increase over the previous record set in April 2014. Though the numbers represent the best April on record, the month also saw the fewest checks of any month thus far in 2016.

The trend of record-setting months began last May. In that period the background check system has seen records set for the most checks in a day, month, and year. Thus far 2016 is on pace to pass 2015 as the best year on record for gun-related background checks.

Background checks are no safer to the gun owning population than gun registration. I believe it is foolish to tell the government that you are a potential threat and willingly become a target for a potential gun confiscation.

I found my husband drooling on a Cabelas ad Sunday, he informed me that he was going to buy one of each. I told him we'd need a bigger safe and requested one of the ones with all the fancy flocked shelves and drawers inside :)

I found my husband drooling on a Cabelas ad Sunday, he informed me that he was going to buy one of each. I told him we'd need a bigger safe and requested one of the ones with all the fancy flocked shelves and drawers inside :)

Yes, planning for growth is prudent.

-Geaux

again, going to be a real tragedy for you guys when private gun ownership is banned and you have to give those guns up.
All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.

right Little Joey?

Good news for a change

'Not so Fast'

-Geaux
===========

L.O.L......But my question to you Geaux...Has Anyone Been Knocked Back ???????? after all these checks from owning a GUN.......That is the REAL QUESTION.....Capitals For Emphasis Only...I am not Shouting..steve

Heh we intend to have at least a couple "unknowns" stashed away for if/when they come calling for the registered ones.

Good news for a change

'Not so Fast'

-Geaux
===========

L.O.L......But my question to you Geaux...Has Anyone Been Knocked Back ???????? after all these checks from owning a GUN.......That is the REAL QUESTION.....Capitals For Emphasis Only...I am not Shouting..steve

You mean as 'denied' by the FBI as a result of the B/U checks?

-Geaux

Forum List

Back