Terrorism Fears Grow Over Cuts in Refugee Screening

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Over the past 7 years, Obama has gone off the deep end in a number of things, often as a move to gather up votes. He's done it again. There is no end to this man's insanity. The administration is reportedly forging ahead with a "dangerously flawed" plan to expedite the vetting of an expected 10,000 Syrian refugees this year, paring down the usual 18-24 month process to just three months.

I've never considered that these refugees could be vetted at all, but bringing these people in so quickly is an obvious move to just boost up the Democrat vote for the 2016 election. This imbecile is willing to open up the doors to the ISIS Trojan Horse, and have dozens of US cities be nuclear and biologically bombed, so that he can stuff the November ballots with (he thinks) 10,000 more Democrat voters.

There is no end to the lunacy and irresponsibiilty of this of this insane screwball.

Over the past 7 years, Obama has gone off the deep end in a number of things, often as a move to gather up votes. He's done it again. There is no end to this man's insanity. The administration is reportedly forging ahead with a "dangerously flawed" plan to expedite the vetting of an expected 10,000 Syrian refugees this year, paring down the usual 18-24 month process to just three months.

I've never considered that these refugees could be vetted at all, but bringing these people in so quickly is an obvious move to just boost up the Democrat vote for the 2016 election. This imbecile is willing to open up the doors to the ISIS Trojan Horse, and have dozens of US cities be nuclear and biologically bombed, so that he can stuff the November ballots with (he thinks) 10,000 more Democrat voters.

There is no end to the lunacy and irresponsibiilty of this of this insane screwball.

Looks like refugees get less screening than an American citizen does just flying in and out of airports. Obama's gone pedal to the metal on this illegal immigration/refugee stuff. Either he's been promised a bright future on the speaking circuit just like the clintons, or maybe he's being blackmailed by the refugee lobby people.

Bet he fast tracks the refugees on voting. He can't be trusted anymore.
Now you've hit the nail on the head. VOTING is the crux of it (as is so many of Obama's moves) What else is new ?

Last edited:
Refugees can't vote. Your conspiracy theory nonsense makes no sense.
Neither can illegal aliens (technically) ut that has hasn't stopped millions of them from voting for decades now. Without their votes, Obama probably never would have been elected at all.

EARTH TO DOCTOR >>> ANYBODY can vote. Whether they do it legally or not, all they have to do is walk up to a ballot box or voting machine and vote. Many states don't even request ID (the gray ones shown on the map), and even if they did, getting an ID is easy. Most illegal aliens have them. They were selling County photo IDs in my local flea market for $10 each, not long ago.

VoterIDLaws_Map_Oct2014.jpg

Neither can illegal aliens (technically) ut that has hasn't stopped millions of them from voting for decades now. Without their votes, Obama probably never would have been elected at all.

EARTH TO DOCTOR >>> ANYBODY can vote. Whether they do it legally or not, all they have to do is walk up to a ballot box or voting machine and vote. Many states don't even request ID (the gray ones shown on the map), and even if they did, getting an ID is easy. Most illegal aliens have them. They were selling County photo IDs in my local flea market for $10 each, not long ago.

You're joking right? You do realize that it is a federal crime to try and register to vote if you are not a legal citizen... The ID has nothing to do with it. I have a drivers license for Spain but I cant go over there and vote... Do some homework before you present this kind of nonsense

You guys have tried to convince Americans to embrace fear for years, you should be happy. Why are you such a coward? You're letting them shred your Constitution in the name of fear.

But by your thinking Requirement to BUY A GUN would be ALL GREY then.....No Documents required to buy a GUN

You're joking right? You do realize that it is a federal crime to try and register to vote if you are not a legal citizen... The ID has nothing to do with it. I have a drivers license for Spain but I cant go over there and vote... Do some homework before you present this kind of nonsense
"Crime" ? HA HA. Illegal aliens commit crimes when they cross the Mexican border illegally. They commit crimes when they knowingly hire other illegal aliens to jobs. They commit crimes when they drive cars without licenses and registrations. Crime is a way of life to them. Law is an unknown thing.

You think these Syrian refugees are going to care about the law ? They live by a creed (Islam) which is composed of scores of "crimes" under US law (murder, rape, sex discrimination, wife-beating, pedophilia, slavery, etc) You think they are going to pay attention to what is legal ? I don't need to do homework. You just need to show common sense. Millions of votes have been cast in presidential elections ILLEGALLY in recent years. You don't know ?

You guys have tried to convince Americans to embrace fear for years, you should be happy. Why are you such a coward? You're letting them shred your Constitution in the name of fear.
Go tel the families of the 9-11 victims, the families of 14 people killed in San Bernardino, the families of 13 soldiers killed in Fort Hood TX, and 35 other s wounded, Boston Marathon, LAX shooter, Beltway Sniper, etc etc that they are cowards. Stop talking stupid. There is a WAR going on, you idiot. It is the international jihad vs the West. would you tell 1941 Americans that they should not embrace fear ? Get real.

What does it take for you to perceive reality ? A nuclear bomb bouncing off your head ?

Forum List

Back