Terrorism Fears Grow Over Cuts in Refugee Screening

Well we only have 12% Debt to GDP......What's Americas ???? That's right 80% to GDP...............All Good,that's Liberal minded people for you,putting people first....The Australian way......but no guns......O yeah,we also have Free Universal Health Care,Unemployment and Social Assistance,Free Schools,Aged Care,Home(note not house)Assistance etc,.

The Quality of any peoples is measured by how they look after the less fortunate.......Australia Win........America are not even in the race=FAIL

I'm theliq...Sentinal against Gun Toting,Drug Smokin,Prostitute and Phedophile sic promoting,Violence against Women and Children Violatin,Racist Imbuedation need I go on..NOT REALLY..........Protectionist,you are Shameful(look the word up) and a Fool...........you really think you are a Smart Ass,WRONG......you are just an ASS..........La,La,La............Aussie steve
EARTH TO LIQ: in America, we have ALL those things you mentioned. I went through 17 years of public formal education all 100% FREE, I have right now both Medicare + Medicaid + VA Health care (all free), I have received both Unemployment and Social Assistance multiple times throughout my life. You are clueless in your delusional totally WRONG conception of a comparison of Australian and American ways to "look after the less fortunate" So you're a MORON here already, without my even having to go any further handing you your ass on the rest of the ignorant jibberish you polluted the thread with.

I'll just take one more. .Yes I AM absolutely "Gun Toting" indeed, and I carry a Keltec .380 semiautomatic in my pocket almost everywhere I go. And when some screwball tries to off me, it's simple I shoot him dead, and go on with my life. And when the equivalent screwball tries to off you in your Australian la la land, well, I'll send flowers for you.

PS - you are the liq-uadator (of yourself)

PPS - in America we have ZERO debt. The countries who have been robbing us for decades (China, Mexico, India, Phillipines, etc) all OWE US huge sums of money, as do the countries whose asses we saved in world War II, which would include Australia m which without us, you'd be a Japanese colony, absent of any white people, whom the 1940s Japs regarded as dogs to be disposed of. You're welcome.

Nope it is because we have a Mind and a Backbone unlike most
So your liberal media masters have you programmed to believe.
geez.gif

Have you and your ilk thought that the Immigrants are more deserving and productive to be Americans,than You and your Ilk are....Don't forget you are only decendents of two-bit Immigrants(often Illegal) yourselves,you wouldn't know if your Granny was a (IN YOUR GHASTLY WORDS) An ANCHOR BABY herself.

Pro..Get a grip of yourself and get with the Programme...steve.. you need help methinks
Oh yeah, the invaders are more deserving than the invadeess, huh ? Is there a doctor in the house ?
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

And it so happens I do know about my ancestors, They were immigrants, and 100% legal, So what ?

And for what you think, you are trying to think, but you're lost. I'll give you E for effort.

BTW, what makes you think that who is deserving and productive to be Americans, is any of your damn Australian business ? The immigration to America is the business of the Mexicans, the potential Syrian refugee immigrants to America, and the American people, and NONE OF YOURS. So butt out, intruder.

Well we only have 12% Debt to GDP......What's Americas ???? That's right 80% to GDP...............All Good,that's Liberal minded people for you,putting people first....The Australian way......but no guns......O yeah,we also have Free Universal Health Care,Unemployment and Social Assistance,Free Schools,Aged Care,Home(note not house)Assistance etc,.

The Quality of any peoples is measured by how they look after the less fortunate.......Australia Win........America are not even in the race=FAIL

I'm theliq...Sentinal against Gun Toting,Drug Smokin,Prostitute and Phedophile sic promoting,Violence against Women and Children Violatin,Racist Imbuedation need I go on..NOT REALLY..........Protectionist,you are Shameful(look the word up) and a Fool...........you really think you are a Smart Ass,WRONG......you are just an ASS..........La,La,La............Aussie steve
EARTH TO LIQ: in America, we have ALL those things you mentioned. I went through 17 years of public formal education all 100% FREE, I have right now both Medicare + Medicaid + VA Health care (all free), I have received both Unemployment and Social Assistance multiple times throughout my life. You are clueless in your delusional totally WRONG conception of a comparison of Australian and American ways to "look after the less fortunate" So you're a MORON here already, without my even having to go any further handing you your ass on the rest of the ignorant jibberish you polluted the thread with.

I'll just take one more. .Yes I AM absolutely "Gun Toting" indeed, and I carry a Keltec .380 semiautomatic in my pocket almost everywhere I go. And when some screwball tries to off me, it's simple I shoot him dead, and go on with my life. And when the equivalent screwball tries to off you in your Australian la la land, well, I'll send flowers for you.

PS - you are the liq-uadator (of yourself)

PPS - in America we have ZERO debt. The countries who have been robbing us for decades (China, Mexico, India, Phillipines, etc) all OWE US huge sums of money, as do the countries whose asses we saved in world War II, which would include Australia m which without us, you'd be a Japanese colony, absent of any white people, whom the 1940s Japs regarded as dogs to be disposed of. You're welcome.
Well if you think that you are completely Deluded....if all those Countries you mentioned and some individuals CALL IN ALL THEIR LOANS TODAY,TOMORROW YOU WILL ALL BE LIVING IN MUD HUTS...........simple as that.......Let me tell you if the Japanese had conquered Australia they would have been driven out,..........Stop imagining you Won the War..............being as you were "Jonny come latelys"as it happens,you are just trying to re-invent history.....China own you,Japan own you.....................I own you bitch LOL......actually I like you Pro,you have passion and love your Country.....that cannot be denied.....it's just that you are addicted to Fire Arms............and think you have ZERO Debt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Best Regards steve

Have you and your ilk thought that the Immigrants are more deserving and productive to be Americans,than You and your Ilk are....Don't forget you are only decendents of two-bit Immigrants(often Illegal) yourselves,you wouldn't know if your Granny was a (IN YOUR GHASTLY WORDS) An ANCHOR BABY herself.

Pro..Get a grip of yourself and get with the Programme...steve.. you need help methinks
Oh yeah, the invaders are more deserving than the invadeess, huh ? Is there a doctor in the house ?
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

And it so happens I do know about my ancestors, They were immigrants, and 100% legal, So what ?

And for what you think, you are trying to think, but you're lost. I'll give you E for effort.

BTW, what makes you think that who is deserving and productive to be Americans, is any of your damn Australian business ? The immigration to America is the business of the Mexicans, the potential Syrian refugee immigrants to America, and the American people, and NONE OF YOURS. So butt out, intruder.
Be nice Bro Pro,I know you can be,often your best friend can be your worst enemy......and your worst enemy your best friend......think about it..steve

Well this is a fun game, I'll play. You are worried that millions of illegals are voting but I say that none are voting and In fact the flow of immigration has reversed and people are now leaving the United States for Mexico... Immigration problem solved! Isnt that great! Don't ask for proof or you might be called a liberal, ok?

Since I haven't been on this board for three years or ever seen any proof to support your claim that millions of illegals vote in our elections I'm not sure what you expect me to do... Blindly trust you? Is that what a good conservative would do? Sorry for questioning man... Claiming that millions of illegals break the law and risk deportation or jail to vote is very different from fish swimming. It ain't so obvious... And you've dodged posting any reliable info to back up your point so the only logocal conclusion I can reach is that you are full of shit.
NO your don't say no illegals are voting. That's a LIE. We ALL know they are.

And isn't it great that you can come in here and do your silly dreaming out loud in print ? There will be "immigration problem solved" when every illegal alien is deported (including anchor babies), when border security is so secure that not a single wetback would dare try to cross the border in any way whatsoever, when Mexico has repaid every dime they have stolen from us over the past 70 years, and when the US govt is in complete control over the Mexican govt, and all the Mexican plutocrat imperialists are all in prison for life.

The only logical conclusion I can reach is that YOU are full of shit when when you claim that you think I am full of shit. You don't think that. YOU KNOW every word in the OP and every word I've said is true. You'd have to be a complete moron to not know that, and I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're not (whether you deserve it or not) I must be in a good mood. :biggrin:
Seriously though, all the illegals are going back to Mexico, the flow has reversed... You can stop complaining now and rest easy.

Forum List

Back