Terrorism and religious war.

I think nowdays terrorism is a religious war

• Total voters
Hmmm, radical islam is baaaaad.

Well, i would totally agree with that.

But does that make radical judaism any better?

For intance what are your views on the radicals who killed Rabin?

Or what is your opinion on the radicals ocuppying arab lands just because they think their god "promised" it to them?

I reeeeeaaaaly wonder...
Rabin was murdered by a right wing extremist, I reeeeeeeaaaly wonder how many Christians,Muslims, or any other religions were beheaded or killed in generally, raped, kidnapped, and basically suffered by 'radical Judaism' - go ahead and share with us the wildest number you can make up.

This proves only one thing; religions, and especially the abrahamic ones, bear the potential for violence and hatred.

I agree islam is in #1 spot, but that doesn't mean others are any more innocent than islam. ME in general has been a hostile environment throughout the history. The environment shapes the religions coming out of it. As a result, ME religions are all rolled around the same basic principles, survival...

So terror is in essence of all ME religions, regardless. If one is looking for a cause to all this mess, should take a deep look in the mirror, and start blaming himself before anybody else...

Muslims are faaaaaaar behind than anybody else in this process. Freedom of speech and democracy in Israel gives Jews a much more sophisticated environment to look into their religion and question certain facts around it. Muslims have not gone far from blaming it on the west on every occasion they screw things up, for the last I don't know how many centuries...

Christians are far ahead in this competition.
Not necessarily encircled around religion, it was the Atheism in the source of WW2 (Darwinism), Hazal said "The Nature of human is bad since birth" which is why education is necessary for everyone, the fact Muslims prefer to live in the 7th century is probably the reason why they are the (less educated/)violent rather than the others, as you said, Muslims are faaaaaar behind than anybody else in this process.
In order to manipulate someone, you need to give him a reason, straight fact or bizarre fiction, Religion is a strong motive for everyone not to mention the uneducated personal, manipulating the person is easy once you got the religion or ideology and the crowd follows, Islam promise paradise for suicidal assaults on unbelievers, you got uneducated(and probably "unwealthy") CROWD giving him a shortcut to paradise - the reason - and you got yourself another soldier willing to give his life for whatever cause it is.
I tried sum this all up but this is a very wide subject.

Or what is your opinion on the radicals ocuppying arab lands just because they think their god "promised" it to them?

I reeeeeaaaaly wonder...
Rabin was murdered by a right wing extremist, I reeeeeeeaaaly wonder how many Christians,Muslims, or any other religions were beheaded or killed in generally, raped, kidnapped, and basically suffered by 'radical Judaism' - go ahead and share with us the wildest number you can make up.

This proves only one thing; religions, and especially the abrahamic ones, bear the potential for violence and hatred.

I agree islam is in #1 spot, but that doesn't mean others are any more innocent than islam. ME in general has been a hostile environment throughout the history. The environment shapes the religions coming out of it. As a result, ME religions are all rolled around the same basic principles, survival...

So terror is in essence of all ME religions, regardless. If one is looking for a cause to all this mess, should take a deep look in the mirror, and start blaming himself before anybody else...

Muslims are faaaaaaar behind than anybody else in this process. Freedom of speech and democracy in Israel gives Jews a much more sophisticated environment to look into their religion and question certain facts around it. Muslims have not gone far from blaming it on the west on every occasion they screw things up, for the last I don't know how many centuries...

Not necessarily encircled around religion, it was the Atheism in the source of WW2 (Darwinism), Hazal said "The Nature of human is bad since birth" which is why education is necessary for everyone, the fact Muslims prefer to live in the 7th century is probably the reason why they are the (less educated/)violent rather than the others, as you said, Muslims are faaaaaar behind than anybody else in this process.
In order to manipulate someone, you need to give him a reason, straight fact or bizarre fiction, Religion is a strong motive for everyone not to mention the uneducated personal, manipulating the person is easy once you got the religion or ideology and the crowd follows, Islam promise paradise for suicidal assaults on unbelievers, you got uneducated(and probably "unwealthy") CROWD giving him a shortcut to paradise - the reason - and you got yourself another soldier willing to give his life for whatever cause it is.

Well you are "educated" and yet still as ignorant as a Hamas bafoon. Proved this by claiming atheism is in the source of WW2. And you blame everything on muslims being uneducated? :D

Well my friend, I don't know where you got your "education", but it obviously didn't work.

So Hitler was an atheist? What are you smoking???

I reeeeeaaaaly wonder...

Well you are "educated" and yet still as ignorant as a Hamas bafoon. Proved this by claiming atheism is in the source of WW2. And you blame everything on muslims being uneducated? :D

Well my friend, I don't know where you got your "education", but it obviously didn't work.

You have a serious lack of reading comprehension or perhaps you just selecting the parts in my post conveniently to state your claim.
Darwinism is the source of the racial ideology of the Nazis, scientifically mirroring evolution and natural selection over religious aspects, blend it with the soaring crisis of pre WW2 in Germany and you standing confront of one of the world's greatest conflicts in history, just as religious terrorism is a world crisis today.

I reeeeeaaaaly wonder...

You have a serious lack of reading comprehension or perhaps you just selecting the parts in my post conveniently to state your claim.
Darwinism is the source of the racial ideology of the Nazis, scientifically mirroring evolution and natural selection over religious aspects, blend it with the soaring crisis of pre WW2 in Germany and you standing confront of one of the world's greatest conflicts in history, just as religious terrorism is a world crisis today.

No, I don't lack of anything, this is what you posted and it is still up there:

"it was the Atheism in the source of WW2"

Simple, straight to the point, doesn't need any extra explanation and nothing any reader can not understand, except the ignorance in this statement...

It is funny how muslim clerics ordering the destruction of Israel are using the same ignorant statement time to time, when they see fit... :D

I reeeeeaaaaly wonder...

Simple, straight to the point, doesn't need any extra explanation and nothing any reader can not understand, except the ignorance in this statement...

It is funny how muslim clerics ordering the destruction of Israel are using the same ignorant statement time to time, when they see fit... :D

Doesn't need extra explanation? you failed to understand every single post I made, this particular sentence is a part of the entire paragraph which answer your claim, more like debunking your claim.
Not necessarily encircled around religion, it was the Atheism in the source of WW2 (Darwinism), Hazal said "The Nature of human is bad since birth" which is why education is necessary for everyone
This is why I repeat - religions are not the evaluation to violence - but are the one of the reasons people tend to be manipulated by, since lack of education and low wealth is a motivator for violence, the reason for the manipulation is usually religion, or "ideology", and I explained that again because I didn't expect you to be able to read and understand it entirely with.
which you obviously ignored.
Only cruel and stubborn person like you can find other people opinion as funny not to mention taking words out of context because of your need to satisfy yourself, I didn't blame the Muslims, never mentioned Hitler, and I'm not your friend, not at all.

I reeeeeaaaaly wonder...

Doesn't need extra explanation? you failed to understand every single post I made, this particular sentence is a part of the entire paragraph which answer your claim, more like debunking your claim.
Not necessarily encircled around religion, it was the Atheism in the source of WW2 (Darwinism), Hazal said "The Nature of human is bad since birth" which is why education is necessary for everyone
This is why I repeat - religions are not the evaluation to violence - but are the one of the reasons people tend to be manipulated by, since lack of education and low wealth is a motivator for violence, the reason for the manipulation is usually religion, or "ideology", and I explained that again because I didn't expect you to be able to read and understand it entirely with.
which you obviously ignored.
Only cruel and stubborn person like you can find other people opinion as funny not to mention taking words out of context because of your need to satisfy yourself, I didn't blame the Muslims, never mentioned Hitler, and I'm not your friend, not at all.

"Not necessarily encircled around religion, it was the Atheism in the source of WW2"

As soon as you use a comma in your sentence, you separate it into 2 segments, 2 bullet points as you may say.

So in your statement above;

1. You claim terror does not encircle around religion (Not necessarily encircled around religion)
2. You trying to prove this by claiming atheism was the source of all the violence in WW2 (it was the Atheism in the source of WW2)

Doesn't matter how you bold or underline whatever you posted up there, it is simply ridiculous. There is no single instance atheism as an idea or philosophy, nor as a religion has caused any terror to any single human being. And no, humans aren't born bad since birth. You are just making things up and believe in them too. Go read some evolutionary psychology, rather than bashing Darwinism for genocide. You would be less ignorant.

You just have no idea what you are talking about, and on top of that, claim education would fix the ME.

Well my friend, it obviously didn't fix you...

Koran Studio

One proverb in the Koran says that a man take many wives, but if he can not love each equally, then he should take only one.

This sounds basic and straight-forward enough, but as with the rest of Islam, it is so specific and stringent that it can obviously give rise to fanatical passions.

There are reports that various Islamic terrorist groups are not only developing biological weapons but also planning unusual society infiltration tactics such as contaminating New York's water silos with dangerous levels of the psychoactive drug LSD in an odd but symbolic gesture meant to convey the West's blatant capitalist polluting of Earth's waters. The Taliban certainly intended to reveal the West's 'myopia' with its traffic-themed attack on the World Trade Center in 2001. Algeria, a member of OPEC, has invested heavily in renewable wind energy research without much cooperation response from Western oil companies, creating uncomfortable neglect.

Various eco-consciousness Western comic book avatars such as Poison Ivy (DC Comics), a radical female scientist-turned-ecoterrorist, suggest that responses to political fundamentalism can include pop culture fun.

Perhaps fundamentalism can create healthy dialogue too. After all, isn't the Koran pro-humanist?

:eusa_think:

Quran - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

poison-ivy.jpg

Forum List

Back