Terrorism and religious war.

I think nowdays terrorism is a religious war

• Total voters
So you are saying that Israel was responsible for 7% of the terrorism in India, Sudan, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Phillipines, Bali, Russian, Britain and America. Or are you just cherry picking one day in history that supports your POV. Care to explain the Hebron TERRORIST massacre for starters and ending with the hamas terrorist attacks on Israeli children ?

Didnd't say a thing about Israel.

I totally agree. ... :cool:

Israel's multiple wars to spread zionist jews throughout the Middle East by terrorism is based on Judaism's long term goal to enslave the regions goyim.
So Israel started the religious wars in Ethiopia, Darfur, Somalia, Sudan and the Philippines did they. Or was it islam following the commands in the koran
I said in the Middle East region you freakin nitwit.

Damn you are dumb........ :cool:

So how did Israel start the wars in Iraq, iran, yemen, Saudi, Egypt, UAE etc. when Jews are not allowed to enter these nations.

Now who is dumb

Not all, most is due to power and money and land .. Some is radical religious beliefs.

Listen to the ISLAMONAZI TERRORISTS and you will hear they are fighting for allah and are following his commands. These commands include the acquisition of all the worlds land and all the worlds wealth

So they say, doesn't make it so. A lot of wars have been fought in the Name of God.

So you are saying that you know better than the people fighting the wars and invoking the name of thier god when doing so. As far as they are concerned the war is holy and they have the blessing of their religious leaders to take up the banner of war for the glory of islam.

Some just use God as an excuse, they don't truly believe God wants them to do what they do. A lot is propaganda as well. Tell me how Israel is not doing he same , even though most top Zionist were atheist, although they had no problem quoting a few OT verses to make their case. How hypocritical.

I disagree.
Most terrorism is cash or political based, but goes unreported.

The terrorists themselves will tell you it is for domination and/or land, in the case of ISLAMONAZI terrorism it is religiously based on a 7c ideology that has no place in modern society

Religious wars are connected directly to Religious Terrorism, this is exactly my point in this thread.
But you can notice the difference between the Crusaders and our time Religious wars, I'm talking about our times, slipping away to history is indeed necessary but you cannot include the Crusaders as for 'Our time'

The present becomes history if you wait long enough. And especially since there is no more recent comparison to be made, it's fair and apt.

All wars use religion to justify themselves. Did it during WWII (look at the propaganda posters from all sides and you see a lot of religious imagery and symbolism.) Did in during Vietnam as a struggle against communism (on behalf of Rome.) And today do it in our efforts to steal mideast oil by making it a Judaeo-Christian struggle against Islam.

And when you think about it, we're doing to the mideast exactly what the soon-to-be US did to Native Americans a few centuries ago. Landed on their shores and started shooting up the place just as we're doing now in the mideast. The nerve of the Arabs for being on our land before we got there...

Well let's see, using ISIS as our reference point, if they're terrorists who in the past is most like them? Christian crusaders perhaps travelling all the way to Israel trying to take over Jerusalem? If we're going to condemn ISIS now, then if interested in being consistent and unbiased, we have to retroactively condemn Christians because they did the exact same thing. A few times.
Religious wars are connected directly to Religious Terrorism, this is exactly my point in this thread.
But you can notice the difference between the Crusaders and our time Religious wars, I'm talking about our times, slipping away to history is indeed necessary but you cannot include the Crusaders as for 'Our time'

Ah, the Jewish Stern gang's terrorism in Palestine of the late 1940s - thanks for that. :)

The term religious war is inaccurate. Religion's just the excuse and justification for wars, not the reason. Wars are about resources. Nothing else. Ever.

I'll explain.
How many drone strikes have you read about lately?
These strikes are against targets in countries you aren't at war with, and commonly kill civilians, not the intended targets, causing terror in the populations they attack.

Most US drone strikes in Pakistan attack houses The Bureau of Investigative Journalism

When you don't know what the CIA are up to, they feel free to murder anyone they fancy.

Get the data Drone wars The Bureau of Investigative Journalism

Pakistan 2004–2014
CIA Drone Strikes

Total strikes: 390
Obama strikes: 339
Total killed: 2,347-3,792
Civilians killed: 416-957
Children killed: 168-202Injured: 1,103-1,658

When you read the reports, most are "suspected" targets.
And that's only one country,the CIA are engaged in terror attacks in many countries.

NOT TRUE the drones are used against suspected terrorist groups, and yes they live in houses so making the houses valid targets in the WAR ON TERROR. No one person has managed to prove that the civilians killed are truly civilians. My belief is the only real way to combat terrorism is to terrorise the terrorists and their families so they understand what they are inflicting on others.

Not all, most is due to power and money and land .. Some is radical religious beliefs.

Listen to the ISLAMONAZI TERRORISTS and you will hear they are fighting for allah and are following his commands. These commands include the acquisition of all the worlds land and all the worlds wealth

So they say, doesn't make it so. A lot of wars have been fought in the Name of God.

So you are saying that you know better than the people fighting the wars and invoking the name of thier god when doing so. As far as they are concerned the war is holy and they have the blessing of their religious leaders to take up the banner of war for the glory of islam.

Some just use God as an excuse, they don't truly believe God wants them to do what they do. A lot is propaganda as well. Tell me how Israel is not doing he same , even though most top Zionist were atheist, although they had no problem quoting a few OT verses to make their case. How hypocritical.

When was it last stated that Israel was fighting hamas because of Judaism

The present becomes history if you wait long enough. And especially since there is no more recent comparison to be made, it's fair and apt.

All wars use religion to justify themselves. Did it during WWII (look at the propaganda posters from all sides and you see a lot of religious imagery and symbolism.) Did in during Vietnam as a struggle against communism (on behalf of Rome.) And today do it in our efforts to steal mideast oil by making it a Judaeo-Christian struggle against Islam.

And when you think about it, we're doing to the mideast exactly what the soon-to-be US did to Native Americans a few centuries ago. Landed on their shores and started shooting up the place just as we're doing now in the mideast. The nerve of the Arabs for being on our land before we got there...
Which is why I say we should address that correctly, Religious war that is, the main motivator for such wars.
However, 50 years ago can be considered as our times, although 2,000 years not, get proportional, we are talking about the major motivator, not 'All wars use religion to justify themselves' which might be true it is debatable, but not fully justified by religion MAINLY, the base of religion is ideology, but you can separate ideologies of religion, racially or as mainly for political/other main motivators, which is different, the fact you cannot find a comparison doesn't mean such thing doesn't exist because you lack of comparative indicator to point it, in fact its right under your nose :)

When was it last stated that Israel was fighting hamas because of Judaism

I 'm talking about their original right to ownership of the land (they used God for that) which you know.The last battle was not a religious battle, and neither are most of the other Muslim battles. Its about land oil and power. Many uprisings and civil wars are due to depressions as well, using religion to control a population.

Reliigon is never the main reason for wars. No one goes to war over religion, but when you're trying to get poeple to volunteer to die for something, religion's the go-to reason. No one's gonna die for more and cheaper oil. But they'll gleefully die for God and country if you present it well.

I'll explain.
How many drone strikes have you read about lately?
These strikes are against targets in countries you aren't at war with, and commonly kill civilians, not the intended targets, causing terror in the populations they attack.

Most US drone strikes in Pakistan attack houses The Bureau of Investigative Journalism

When you don't know what the CIA are up to, they feel free to murder anyone they fancy.

Get the data Drone wars The Bureau of Investigative Journalism

Pakistan 2004–2014
CIA Drone Strikes

Total strikes: 390
Obama strikes: 339
Total killed: 2,347-3,792
Civilians killed: 416-957
Children killed: 168-202Injured: 1,103-1,658

When you read the reports, most are "suspected" targets.
And that's only one country,the CIA are engaged in terror attacks in many countries.

NOT TRUE the drones are used against suspected terrorist groups, and yes they live in houses so making the houses valid targets in the WAR ON TERROR. No one person has managed to prove that the civilians killed are truly civilians. My belief is the only real way to combat terrorism is to terrorise the terrorists and their families so they understand what they are inflicting on others.

What, even the little babies?

Reliigon is never the main reason for wars. No one goes to war over religion, but when you're trying to get poeple to volunteer to die for something, religion's the go-to reason. No one's gonna die for more and cheaper oil. But they'll gleefully die for God and country if you present it well.
Religion was the main reason for the war of the Crusades, religious gain.
IS is nothing different, and yes, it is their main reason for -can I can it war? -in our time.

IS is nothing different, and yes, it is their main reason for -can I can it war? -in our time.

All who die by the way, whether by land or by sea, or in battle against the [Muslims], shall have immediate [forgiveness] of sins.
-Pope Urban II, 1095

At the urging of Pope Urban II in 1095, the First Crusade succeeded in taking Jerusalem and was the most successful from the European point of view. When Jerusalem fell in 1099, crusaders massacred Jews, Christians and Muslims alike. Then the leaders divided up the land into territories, each governed by a European feudal lord. - First Crusades, 1095-1099

The Second Crusade started when Europeans lost control of Edessa, territory that they had previously controlled, to the Muslims. Led by King Louis VII of France and King Conrad III of Germany, the Europeans failed to regain any land and the crusade was a failure from a European point of view. 1147-1149

The Third Crusade was a response to Jerusalem’s fall in 1187 to Salah al-Din (Saladin). Three great armies from Europe were led by Richard the Lion-hearted of England, Philip II of France, and the Holy Roman emperor Frederick Barbarossa, Europe’s greatest warrior. However, Frederick accidentally drowned, the other two kings quarreled, and the whole crusade failed from a European point of view. 1189-1192

Instead of going to Jerusalem, the Fourth Crusade went to the Byzantine Empire’s capital, Constantinople, for various reasons. The European armies looted (robbed) the city and overthrew the Byzantine emperor. The main outcomes of the Fourth Crusade were to deepen the division between Greek and Latin Christianity and to hasten the Byzantine Empire’s decline. 1201-1204

When you study ancient European history, and the Crusades it's impossible not to connect economic woe to a Crusade. Can only tax your own people so much before you're not able to sustain yourself on just that. But hey, if we go to the mdidle east they got lots of loot.

There were multiple reasons but the biggest was always money. If you didn't need money, you probably fell for the remission of sins thing. If neither, hey you get to kill all the pople ya want without penalty. Probably appealing to people of that time as much as loot.

All who die by the way, whether by land or by sea, or in battle against the [Muslims], shall have immediate [forgiveness] of sins.
-Pope Urban II, 1095

At the urging of Pope Urban II in 1095, the First Crusade succeeded in taking Jerusalem and was the most successful from the European point of view. When Jerusalem fell in 1099, crusaders massacred Jews, Christians and Muslims alike. Then the leaders divided up the land into territories, each governed by a European feudal lord. - First Crusades, 1095-1099

The Second Crusade started when Europeans lost control of Edessa, territory that they had previously controlled, to the Muslims. Led by King Louis VII of France and King Conrad III of Germany, the Europeans failed to regain any land and the crusade was a failure from a European point of view. 1147-1149

The Third Crusade was a response to Jerusalem’s fall in 1187 to Salah al-Din (Saladin). Three great armies from Europe were led by Richard the Lion-hearted of England, Philip II of France, and the Holy Roman emperor Frederick Barbarossa, Europe’s greatest warrior. However, Frederick accidentally drowned, the other two kings quarreled, and the whole crusade failed from a European point of view. 1189-1192

Instead of going to Jerusalem, the Fourth Crusade went to the Byzantine Empire’s capital, Constantinople, for various reasons. The European armies looted (robbed) the city and overthrew the Byzantine emperor. The main outcomes of the Fourth Crusade were to deepen the division between Greek and Latin Christianity and to hasten the Byzantine Empire’s decline. 1201-1204

When you study ancient European history, and the Crusades it's impossible not to connect economic woe to a Crusade. Can only tax your own people so much before you're not able to sustain yourself on just that. But hey, if we go to the mdidle east they got lots of loot.

There were multiple reasons but the biggest was always money. If you didn't need money, you probably fell for the remission of sins thing. If neither, hey you get to kill all the pople ya want without penalty. Probably appealing to people of that time as much as loot.
Money for the church, anyway, the Money play a big role for people like Khaled Mashal, but for the simple terrorist, religious only.

Hmmm, radical islam is baaaaad.

Well, i would totally agree with that.

But does that make radical judaism any better?

For intance what are your views on the radicals who killed Rabin?

Or what is your opinion on the radicals ocuppying arab lands just because they think their god "promised" it to them?

I reeeeeaaaaly wonder...

Or what is your opinion on the radicals ocuppying arab lands just because they think their god "promised" it to them?

I reeeeeaaaaly wonder...
Rabin was murdered by a right wing extremist, I reeeeeeeaaaly wonder how many Christians,Muslims, or any other religions were beheaded or killed in generally, raped, kidnapped, and basically suffered by 'radical Judaism' - go ahead and share with us the wildest number you can make up.

I reeeeeaaaaly wonder...
Rabin was murdered by a right wing extremist, I reeeeeeeaaaly wonder how many Christians,Muslims, or any other religions were beheaded or killed in generally, raped, kidnapped, and basically suffered by 'radical Judaism' - go ahead and share with us the wildest number you can make up.

This proves only one thing; religions, and especially the abrahamic ones, bear the potential for violence and hatred.

I agree islam is in #1 spot, but that doesn't mean others are any more innocent than islam. ME in general has been a hostile environment throughout the history. The environment shapes the religions coming out of it. As a result, ME religions are all rolled around the same basic principles, survival...

So terror is in essence of all ME religions, regardless. If one is looking for a cause to all this mess, should take a deep look in the mirror, and start blaming himself before anybody else...

Muslims are faaaaaaar behind than anybody else in this process. Freedom of speech and democracy in Israel gives Jews a much more sophisticated environment to look into their religion and question certain facts around it. Muslims have not gone far from blaming it on the west on every occasion they screw things up, for the last I don't know how many centuries...

Christians are far ahead in this competition.

Forum List

Back