Terror against heroin addicts in Russian Federation

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
According to Russian legislation (Article 228, part 1 of the Criminal Code), a period of up to 3 years can be assigned for possession of a significant amount of a narcotic substance.

For heroin, the term "significant amount" is interpreted as 0.5 grams.
At the same time, the standard package for the sale of heroin is at least 1.5 grams.

In fact, any heroin addict who buys any dose can be brought under this article, and he can be imprisoned for 3 years.

Most of those serving sentences for heroin in the Russian Federation are ordinary drug addicts who took heroin only for personal use.

Vodka with a capacity of 0.5 in the Russian Federation costs 2.5 dollars in a supermarket officially. For those who cannot afford such a price, they can buy counterfeit vodka for about a dollar. It's available everywhere.

Poor quality street heroin costs about $150-200 per gramm

By the way, how much does bad heroin with chemistry cost in the USA?

Last edited:
I have never purchased heroin, so I have no idea what it costs.

Perhaps some drug rehab can be offered to help the addicts get clean during that 3 year sentence.

Price of vodka in moscow at the beginning of this year was 4.90 per half litre so as usual you are making things up or just Trolling. Bumpole , what an amateur Troll you are

• Banned
Price of vodka in moscow at the beginning of this year was 4.90 per half litre so as usual you are making things up or just Trolling. Bumpole , what an amateur Troll you are
You're lying. There's even licensed vodka for less than a dollar.

• Banned
It is now extremely important for Kremlin propaganda to grow alcoholics. Only alcoholics and degenerates are able to believe in the propaganda that Moscow is now spreading.
For example, they recently announced that they destroyed the NATO nuclear weapons depot in Khmelnitsky. They showed a video of a nuclear explosion in Khmelnitsky!

And I personally saw degenerates who believed this!

You're lying. There's even licensed vodka for less than a dollar.

Did you watch your own link?
The cheapest 500 ml bottle is 310 roubles, a bit more than $3.
IMG_20230906_201958.jpg

There is this homemade substitute for heroin that some have taken in Russia. It's called "Krokodil" (crocodile) and is made from vinegar and other easy to find ingredients.

Makes the skin turn transparent and kills you in a few months.

There is this homemade substitute for heroin that some have taken in Russia. It's called "Krokodil" (crocodile) and is made from vinegar and other easy to find ingredients.

Makes the skin turn transparent and kills you in a few months.
It was what really killed all the heroin addicts. Heroin has nothing to do with it, it's codeine.

It was what really killed all the heroin addicts. Heroin has nothing to do with it, it's codeine.
Not really sure there is codeine in it, there could be some easy to get medicines mixed in. There is baking soda. I watched a documentary on it, might have been a news report, don't remember.

Didn't kill off all the addicts, killed off some that were low on money. It's a heroin substitute.

Not really sure there is codeine in it, there could be some easy to get medicines mixed in. There is baking soda. I watched a documentary on it, might have been a news report, don't remember.

Didn't kill off all the addicts, killed off some that were low on money. It's a heroin substitute.
Heroin and opium disappeared from circulation. As a result, some heroin addicts quit, and the majority began to use desomorphine.

Desomorphine does not contain morphine. The medications you are talking about contained codeine. It was codelac, terpincode and the like. There is no Morphine.

The Ministry of Health supported this. There is no doubt that this was an act of genocide on the part of the state.

Forum List

Back