Tory Minister says "f^^k" on tv.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Nobody is shocked. Conservative foul mouthed slags lack any sebse of decency. A few weeks ago Lee Anderthal told immigrants to fuck off.

Sunak is too scared to do anything about this.

In fact he is probably grateful that it has shifted the spotlight from his criminal neglect of the public estate.

Our schools arent safe places inder the tories.

Schools should be places of learning and what better way to teach a child about the real world than to force them to learn how to pee outside and dodge falling ceilings caused by leaky roofs. They need to learn that they have to fix things themselves and not depend on others to do it for them in order to prepare them for life.

Schools should be places of learning and what better way to teach a child about the real world than to force them to learn how to pee outside and dodge falling ceilings caused by leaky roofs. They need to learn that they have to fix things themselves and not depend on others to do it for them in order to prepare them for life.
Our kids are learning all about life under conservatives. And learning language they they dont hear at home.
This woman should be setting an example to youngsters.No wonder so many of them turn out to be louts.

Nobody is shocked. Conservative foul mouthed slags lack any sebse of decency. A few weeks ago Lee Anderthal told immigrants to fuck off.

In fact he is probably grateful that it has shifted the spotlight from his criminal neglect of the public estate.

How popular is George Galloway in the UK Tommy? I watch and enjoy his Moats show frequently.

1693844915504.png

Our kids are learning all about life under conservatives. And learning language they they dont hear at home.
This woman should be setting an example to youngsters.No wonder so many of them turn out to be louts.

The F word is probably the most universally understood word there is. I am guessing your kids have heard it a time or two already.

Anyway Sunak is a tool. He is PM because there was no other choice by the time they got to him. If the Tories are cutting the budgets for their own leveling up agenda, you should be happy. I personally don't think it is a horrible concept. I wish America would do its own version but it won't for much of the same reason as the UK is failing at it: conservatives are too cheap and the liberals are clueless about anything that doesn't benefit their big cities and big donors. Stagnation in its many forms is becoming a problem in western societies, particularly in rural areas.

Yeah...only conservatives say fuck.

The F word is probably the most universally understood word there is. I am guessing your kids have heard it a time or two already.

Anyway Sunak is a tool. He is PM because there was no other choice by the time they got to him. If the Tories are cutting the budgets for their own leveling up agenda, you should be happy. I personally don't think it is a horrible concept. I wish America would do its own version but it won't for much of the same reason as the UK is failing at it: conservatives are too cheap and the liberals are clueless about anything that doesn't benefit their big cities and big donors. Stagnation in its many forms is becoming a problem in western societies, particularly in rural areas.
Its good to have roofs that dont collapse on kids. Sunaks kids dont go to these sort of schools.

Graham Chapman was known as the first to ever say Shit on british TV. At his funeral John Cleese, in honor of Chapman became the first to say Fuck at a British memorial service.

Graham Chapman was known as the first to ever say Shit on british TV. At his funeral John Cleese, in honor of Chapman became the first to say Fuck at a British memorial service.

We are quite relaxed about it these days. But its a bit of a shock to hear Ministers of State say it.

Its good to have roofs that dont collapse on kids. Sunaks kids dont go to these sort of schools.

I agree but there seems to be a lot of lily gilding going on on this issue. Some say there are only about 140 buildings at issue and some are proclaiming that there are hundreds if not thousands of them. Whether it is 100 or 1000, you can only replace them but so quickly and this is just now something that is getting under way.

I agree but there seems to be a lot of lily gilding going on on this issue. Some say there are only about 140 buildings at issue and some are proclaiming that there are hundreds if not thousands of them. Whether it is 100 or 1000, you can only replace them but so quickly and this is just now something that is getting under way.
They have known about it for years but hoped to get away with it. Sunak vetoed repair work when he was holding the purse strings. At the moment they dont have a clue how bad it is. All public buildings built from the 60s to the 90s need to be checked.
At least nobody has been killed yet.

Forum List

Back