Term Limits? How Would That Affect the so-called "Deep State"?

you repub-lie-tards are ridiculous ... no democrats have ever tried to stop any legal citizen from owning a gun, period ... if you want to believe stupid shit fine Ipne can't help ya ... name one democrat that has said you can't own a gun just one if you can ... retard
shall I start with ar 15 or other semi auto rifles?

still waiting for a name ... put up or shut up ... they are talking about banning assault rifles ... I for one be. believe every one of those guns should be removed ... how is that stopping you from owning a gun ??? that is stopping you nut case Republicans from owning weapons of war ... that has always been the law until your Republicans started allowing them to be sold ... you never were allowed to own a gun like a AR 15 or an AK47 until your leaders lost their fucking minds ... as I said no democrat has ever said you can't own a gun ... as far back as 1900 you couldn't own a weapon of war ... until you, nut cases found out you had tiny dicks and felt you need a booster chair ... AK47 or an AR15 is a weapon nobody should own and I don't care what fucked up reason you say we need such a weapon ...

the ar 15 is not a fully automatic retard. it is semi auto like all the other rifles. It is not covered by that law dumb ass.
Don’t care if it’s fully automatic it is the weapons of choice … all of these killers are using it … why you can make it fully automatic or by using a bump stock … you dumb fuck … children are dying because of dumb fucks like you demainding you have to have such of a weapons … children with their face blown off just because your duck is too small and you need a bag bad gun to make you feel manly … nobody should have these guns nobody … from 1994 when thes guns were ban we hand no problems of schools being shot up … as soon as Bush got into office ar15 ak47 double in sales and people double it sales each and every year … I don’t want to hear this crap guns don’t kill people people kill people … that’s the most moronic statement I have ever heard … yes guns kill oeople by moronic republicans … yes they are republicans killing innocent children… every one of these nut cases turned out to be republicans

are you really this stupid r??? really are you ??? it's a designed as weapon of war ..its firepower tears up the human body like nobody's business ... who do you think you are fooling ??? it's a semiautomatic that's the reason it should be sold ... its safe cause its a semiautomatic.... never mine it blows the head of a child off ...its semiautomatic.... my bad I messed up ... you're the one with retarded thinking ... anybody that doesn't know it semiautomatic gun should be discussing it ... but that's ok just as long their head is blown off cleanly you're fine with that ...got it ...

Last edited:
Just ask Trump. He knows first hand who they are.
its easy to identify ...they are the ones who march around in their GI joe outfits with Ar15 straps full of bullets their Rambo bullets crossed on their chest ... ask any woman they say they are these ones who have the small dicks

An AR 15 is no more dangerous than any other semi auto rifles you lying moron, and are you really claiming there were no shootings after the weapon assault ban?

An AR 15 is no more dangerous than any other semi auto rifles you lying moron, and are you really claiming there were no shootings after the weapon assault ban? are you for real ???
you are a lying piece of shit trying to make a pig look good by putting lipstick on it just doesn't work... semiautomatic deaths dropped 70% that's huge... now as for its destructive power ...really this is the stupidest response I have ever heard your comparing apples with apples ... these do the same destructive force ... compare it to a rifle ... huge difference here's the web site that shows you what it does https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/interactive/2023/ar-15-damage-to-human-body/

A 2019 DiMaggio et al. study looked at mass shooting data for 1981 to 2017 and found that mass-shooting fatalities were 70% less likely to occur during the 1994 to 2004 federal ban period, and that the ban was associated with a 0.1% reduction in total firearm homicide fatalities due to the reduction in mass-shootings contribution to total homicides.

A 2020 RAND Corporation review of five studies regarding the effects of state assault weapon bans concluded that evidence for an effect on mass shootings is inconclusive while limited evidence was found that high-capacity magazine bans may decrease mass shootings.

A 2015 study by Mark Gius, professor of economics at Quinnipiac University, studied the law's impact on public mass shootings. Gius defined this subset of mass shootings as those occurring in a relatively public place, targeted random victims, were not otherwise related to a crime (a robbery or act of terrorism), and that involved four or more victim fatalities. Gius found that fatalities and injuries due to mass shootings were statistically lower during the period the federal ban was active.

Last edited:
you are a lying piece of shit
A 2019 DiMaggio et al. study looked at mass shooting data for 1981 to 2017 and found that mass-shooting fatalities were 70% less likely to occur during the 1994 to 2004 federal ban period, and that the ban was associated with a 0.1% reduction in total firearm homicide fatalities due to the reduction in mass-shootings' contribution to total homicides.[6]

A 2020 RAND Corporation review of five studies regarding the effects of state assault weapon bans concluded that evidence for an effect on mass shootings is inconclusive while limited evidence was found that high-capacity magazine bans may decrease mass shootings.

A 2015 study by Mark Gius, professor of economics at Quinnipiac University, studied the law's impact on public mass shootings. Gius defined this subset of mass shootings as those occurring in a relatively public place, targeted random victims, were not otherwise related to a crime (a robbery or act of terrorism), and that involved four or more victim fatalities. Gius found that fatalities and injuries due to mass shootings were statistically lower during the period the federal ban was active.
except for the simple fact most mass shooting involve handguns not rifles.

you are a lying piece of shit
A 2019 DiMaggio et al. study looked at mass shooting data for 1981 to 2017 and found that mass-shooting fatalities were 70% less likely to occur during the 1994 to 2004 federal ban period, and that the ban was associated with a 0.1% reduction in total firearm homicide fatalities due to the reduction in mass-shootings' contribution to total homicides.[6]

you are a lying piece of shit trying to make a pig look good by putting lipstick on it just doesn't work... semiautomatic deaths dropped 70% that's huge... now as for its destructive power ...really this is the stupidest response I have ever heard your comparing apples with apples ... these do the same destructive force ... compare it to a rifle ... huge difference here's the web site that shows you what it does https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/interactive/2023/ar-15-damage-to-human-body/

A 2019 DiMaggio et al. study looked at mass shooting data for 1981 to 2017 and found that mass-shooting fatalities were 70% less likely to occur during the 1994 to 2004 federal ban period, and that the ban was associated with a 0.1% reduction in total firearm homicide fatalities due to the reduction in mass-shootings contribution to total homicides.

There is currently a discussion about term limits. I'm against term limits. The reason is two fold. First off...if you look at the folks who were in charge when you were growing up 30-40 years ago and you look at the elected officials of today; you'll find that with very few exceptions there are new faces and new names. Did the "corruption" go away with new faces? Nope. So thinking that it will go away if you force by statute a revolving door of new faces is rather silly. In fact, it will likely make corruption more of an issue since, if you want to look at it from the standpoint of an employer, employees who remain at their job longer are less apt to become corrupt and corrupt employees are usually discovered pretty quickly and terminated. The second reason is this. If I like my rep; I want to continue voting for her or him.

Most of the silly angst I hear on this board is usually about something those on the right call "the deep state." It has become their crutch (aka excuse) to explain whatever outcome they don't favor. You can't get a straight answer from anyone about what the "deep state" is but most often it is called the un-elected appointed officials who remain at their jobs and are able to make all sorts of mischief counter to the wishes of whatever conservative overlord is installed.

My question is this. Shouldn't there be "term limits" for these folks too--all government employees? Postal workers, teachers, the lady at the DMV, the guys in the NRO, CIA etc...
One of the reasons for getting fresh faces in office is that, unlike career job workers in the private sector, politicians make MORE outside money and gain MORE power the longer they stay in office, thus more corruption. The list of politicians who entered office moderately well off and left obscenely wealthy is long. For just one example, compare AOC's wealth when she entered office a few short years ago with what she's worth now. She didn't get that way from her salary.

except for the simple fact most mass shooting involve handguns not rifles.
Bull shit stop lying ...every one of them was using a Ar 15 or comparable semiautomatic weapon ... you can't tell us that crap one with a brain knows better ... show these so-called handgun mass killings please would love to hear it ... here's more information of its destructive power... nobody should be allowed to own one ...

FBI Special Agent Robert Jones: This is the most horrific scene I've seen in 22 years with the Federal Bureau of Investigations. Members of the Tree of Life Synagogue conducting a peaceful service in their place of worship were brutally murdered by a gunman targeting them simply because of their faith.

Just 11 months before, it was a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas. Assistant fire chief Rusty Duncan was among the first to arrive.

Rusty Duncan: 90 percent of the people in there were unrecognizable. You know the blood everywhere, I mean it just covered them from head to toe. They were shot in so many different places that you just couldn't make out who they were.

The church is now a memorial to the 26 who were murdered.

Rusty Duncan: I've never had the experience, not with any kind of weapon like this. For me to see the damage that it did was unbelievable, it was shattering concrete, I-- you know, you can only imagine what it does to a human body.

Scott Pelley: The police estimate that he fired about 450 rounds.

Rusty Duncan: Oh, I believe it. I saw the damage it did. I saw the holes in the church from one side to the other, all the pews, the concrete, the carpet, I saw it all.

A gunshot wound is potentially fatal no matter what kind of ammunition is used. But Cynthia Bir showed us the difference in an AR-15 round against gelatin targets in her ballistics lab at the University of Southern Californi a

Cynthia Bir: Years of research have gone in to kind of what the makeup should be of this ordnance gelatin to really represent what damage you would see in your soft tissues.

Scott Pelley: So this is a pretty accurate representation of what would happen to a human being?

Cynthia Bir: Yeah, this is currently considered kind of the state of the art.

"Organs aren't just going to tear or have bruises on them, they're going to be, parts of them are going to be destroyed."​

This is a 9-millimeter bullet from a handgun, which we captured in slow motion. The handgun bullet traveled about 800 miles an hour. It sliced nearly straight all the way through the gel.

Now look at the AR-15 round.

Cynthia Bir: See the difference?

Scott Pelley: Yes.

It's three times faster and struck with more than twice the force. The shockwave of the AR-15 bullet blasted a large cavity in the gel unlike the bullet from the handgun.

Scott Pelley: Wow. There's an enormous difference. You can see it right away.

Cynthia Bir: Yeah, exactly. There are fragments in here. There's, kind of took a curve and came out. You can see a much larger area in terms of the fractures that are inside.

Now watch from above. On top, the handgun, at bottom, the AR-15.

Scott Pelley: It's just exploded.

Cynthia Bir: It's exploded and it's tumbling. So what happens is, this particular round is designed to tumble and break apart.

The 9 mm handgun round has a larger bullet, but this AR-15 round has more gunpowder, accelerating its velocity. Both the round and the rifle were designed in the 1950's for the military. The result was the M16 for our troops and the AR-15 for civilians.

Cynthia Bir: There's going to be a lot more damage to the tissues, both bones, organs, whatever gets kind of even near this bullet path. The bones aren't going to just break, they're going to shatter. Organs aren't just going to tear or have bruises on them, they're going to be, parts of them are going to be destroyed.

That fairly describes the wounds suffered by 29-year-old Joann Ward. At Sutherland Springs Baptist Church she was shot more than 20 times while covering her children. Ward was dead, her daughters mortally wounded, as assistant fire chief Rusty Duncan made his way from the back of the sanctuary.

Last edited:
One of the reasons for getting fresh faces in office is that, unlike career job workers in the private sector, politicians make MORE outside money and gain MORE power the longer they stay in office, thus more corruption. The list of politicians who entered office moderately well off and left obscenely wealthy is long. For just one example, compare AOC's wealth when she entered office a few short years ago with what she's worth now. She didn't get that way from her salary.
that's nonsense you are saying just because a person stays in office they become corrupt ... where a person just elected won't be corrupt ... they can become corrupt days after they were elected ... you don't think this lobbyist will make them corrupt if they don't go along with their demands ... they will learn their first 2 years in office ... if you want to stop corruption stop the formation of lobbyist stop the person in office from having to get money to get reelected ... make all ads on TV and radio paid for by the taxpayer allow only so many add per month desired per person ... that will stop all the corruption

as for AOC according to her estimated yearly income which is do to investments As of 2022, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has an estimated net worth of 500 thousand dollars. However, as a congresswoman, she has made more than 170 thousand dollars every year on average tis is her net worth to date senmse she came to office ... oh yes, AOC was elected in 2011 as of the current date that's 12 years do the math she saved 42,000 dollars a year ...oh how corrupt she is all right ...

McConnell is a member of the Republican Party, and he has served since 1985. He has also served as Senate Majority Leader from 2015 to 2021. He was first elected to the U.S Senate in 1984 and is the second Kentuckian to serve as a party leader in the Senate.

As of August 2023, Mitch McConnell’s net worth is estimated to be roughly $35 Million. so tell me who is the corrupt one heare AOC or Mitch M cConnel ... I love it when you right-wing nut jobs try an smear AOC and get your dicks handed back to you ... you dislike AOC because she won't put up with corrupt greed to greed from any person in office ... you nut jobs love to use her because she eviscerates her opponents and you can't stand the idea that republicans are the most corrupt people in the office ...

Last edited:
Bull shit stop lying ...every one of them was using a Ar 15 or comparable semiautomatic weapon ... you can't tell us that crap one with a brain knows better ... show these so-called handgun mass killings please would love to hear it ... here's more information of its destructive power... nobody should be allowed to own one ...

FBI Special Agent Robert Jones: This is the most horrific scene I've seen in 22 years with the Federal Bureau of Investigations. Members of the Tree of Life Synagogue conducting a peaceful service in their place of worship were brutally murdered by a gunman targeting them simply because of their faith.

Just 11 months before, it was a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas. Assistant fire chief Rusty Duncan was among the first to arrive.

Rusty Duncan: 90 percent of the people in there were unrecognizable. You know the blood everywhere, I mean it just covered them from head to toe. They were shot in so many different places that you just couldn't make out who they were.

The church is now a memorial to the 26 who were murdered.

Rusty Duncan: I've never had the experience, not with any kind of weapon like this. For me to see the damage that it did was unbelievable, it was shattering concrete, I-- you know, you can only imagine what it does to a human body.

Scott Pelley: The police estimate that he fired about 450 rounds.

Rusty Duncan: Oh, I believe it. I saw the damage it did. I saw the holes in the church from one side to the other, all the pews, the concrete, the carpet, I saw it all.

A gunshot wound is potentially fatal no matter what kind of ammunition is used. But Cynthia Bir showed us the difference in an AR-15 round against gelatin targets in her ballistics lab at the University of Southern Californi a

Cynthia Bir: Years of research have gone in to kind of what the makeup should be of this ordnance gelatin to really represent what damage you would see in your soft tissues.

Scott Pelley: So this is a pretty accurate representation of what would happen to a human being?

Cynthia Bir: Yeah, this is currently considered kind of the state of the art.

"Organs aren't just going to tear or have bruises on them, they're going to be, parts of them are going to be destroyed."​

This is a 9-millimeter bullet from a handgun, which we captured in slow motion. The handgun bullet traveled about 800 miles an hour. It sliced nearly straight all the way through the gel.

Now look at the AR-15 round.

Cynthia Bir: See the difference?

Scott Pelley: Yes.

It's three times faster and struck with more than twice the force. The shockwave of the AR-15 bullet blasted a large cavity in the gel unlike the bullet from the handgun.

Scott Pelley: Wow. There's an enormous difference. You can see it right away.

Cynthia Bir: Yeah, exactly. There are fragments in here. There's, kind of took a curve and came out. You can see a much larger area in terms of the fractures that are inside.

Now watch from above. On top, the handgun, at bottom, the AR-15.

Scott Pelley: It's just exploded.

Cynthia Bir: It's exploded and it's tumbling. So what happens is, this particular round is designed to tumble and break apart.

The 9 mm handgun round has a larger bullet, but this AR-15 round has more gunpowder, accelerating its velocity. Both the round and the rifle were designed in the 1950's for the military. The result was the M16 for our troops and the AR-15 for civilians.

Cynthia Bir: There's going to be a lot more damage to the tissues, both bones, organs, whatever gets kind of even near this bullet path. The bones aren't going to just break, they're going to shatter. Organs aren't just going to tear or have bruises on them, they're going to be, parts of them are going to be destroyed.

That fairly describes the wounds suffered by 29-year-old Joann Ward. At Sutherland Springs Baptist Church she was shot more than 20 times while covering her children. Ward was dead, her daughters mortally wounded, as assistant fire chief Rusty Duncan made his way from the back of the sanctuary.
retard the info IS on mass shootings, you can't even read you are so fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back