Tennessee is SO TAKEI

Compared to straight men, gay men are more likely to be left-handed, to be the younger siblings of older brothers, and to have hair that whorls in a counterclockwise direction.
US researchers are finding common biological traits among gay men, feeding a growing consensus that sexual orientation is an inborn combination of genetic and environmental factors that largely decide a person's sexual attractions before they are born.
US researchers find evidence that homosexuality linked to genetics | World news | guardian.co.uk

A pedophile is someone who does not deserve any respect from any human being, they have committed the ultimate sin, they have had sex with a CHILD. It does not matter if that child is 5 years old or 15 years old, it is still a CRIME. A pedophile is a sick sick individual!
Someone who is 15 has most likely entered puberty.

you do go to prison for being a pedophile~

There is no law against paedophilia in the U.S.

Mentioning someone is "gay" IS preconditioning our children to believe that it is normal behavior. It is not. Period. Biology -- you leftists' science -- dictates the opposite.

Actually, science tells us that just about everyone is bisexual and that homosexuality is natural and not uncommon.
If there's no God, then there's no love

What a sad worldview. You truly are a sad. pathetic, lonely, heartbroken soul, aren't you?

you put the current Nazi in office?

Who's that? Bush? He's not in anymore? Do you fuckwits even know what happened in Nazi Germany?

They just needed some room to breathe or something.......right?
I swear, when the black guy won, Gunny and his fellow rightards picked up Truthmatters and rdean's script. I can't tell a Gunny post from today from a Leftwingnut post from 2006.

homosexuality IS normal for the same percentage of the population as people with blue eyes.
Homosexuality is as normal as having blue eyes?

Thats what you want to tell the children?

i think it's important to tell children they are what they are and no one can make them what they're not.

or do you think gay kids should hate themselves?
I don't think anyone should hate themselves, but I understand why they do, I feel sorry for homosexuals.

I don't understand why people would want to teach children that homosexuality is equal to heterosexuality, kids today are experimenting with homosexuality more then ever and STD's are on the rise, can you not see the way the liberals have taken our children?

I have no problem with teaching children about homosexuality, I have a problem with people promoting homosexuality to children.

Forum List

Back