Tennessee is SO TAKEI

Tennessee is not tacky, it just so happens we are one of the Bible belt states, and so, well....we fall into categories even I'm not sure of~
There are a lot of things we don't talk about in our schools, because once options go before the school board, the parents have a lot of say into what gets taught in our schools~
Parents can get pissy if you try and teach their children something they don't want you to teach them~

If homosexuals really cared about children they wouldn't want to show them their ways.

wow... racist *and* homophobic.

you've got issues.

Nothing racist in the comment. Nor necessarily homophobic.

Want to try again?

I see no mention of race, and calling aberrant behavior aberrant behavior is just logic and fact and the truth. Homophobic is a word you lefties like to sling around like it matters.

Normal is normal. Abnormal ain't. Simple fact.

racist in that particular comment? no. but he's one of our board racists. i'd think you'd know that. he proudly makes every thread of his an opportunity to bash those of what he considers "lesser races"

so no, i wouldn't want to try again.

normal is what's found in nature. homosexuality is found in nature and is normal for approximately 10% of the population.

perhaps YOU would like to try again instead of defending racist homophobes.

And you're a pervert

Me or her?

She may have misguided political beliefs, but Jillian is hardly a pervert.

no. i don't think i'd qualify as one of the board pervs. he isn't all that bright.

and we have different opinions about who is misguided. i suspect at least some of it has to do with being around gay people at work, at school, as friends... it's not an issue for me any more than the color of someone's skin is an issue.

Last edited:
Tennessee is not tacky, it just so happens we are one of the Bible belt states, and so, well....we fall into categories even I'm not sure of~
There are a lot of things we don't talk about in our schools, because once options go before the school board, the parents have a lot of say into what gets taught in our schools~
Parents can get pissy if you try and teach their children something they don't want you to teach them~

Gee. TN is SO different than anywhere else.

wow... racist *and* homophobic.

you've got issues.

Want to try again?

I see no mention of race, and calling aberrant behavior aberrant behavior is just logic and fact and the truth. Homophobic is a word you lefties like to sling around like it matters.

racist in that particular comment? no. but he's one of our board racists. i'd think you'd know that. he proudly makes every thread of his an opportunity to bash those of what he considers "lesser races"

normal is what's found in nature. homosexuality is found in nature and is normal for approximately 10% of the population.

However, this thread is not about race.

Homosexuality is biologically abnormal behavior. Therefore, even if and when found in nature, it is abnormal sexual behavior. Sex is a biological function for procreation of the species. Homosexuality does NOT support that.

Y'all keep trying to bring this argument out and you lose ever time. The facts of biology -- science -- don't support your argument.

Further, to force those that are biologically normal to succumb to special treatment for those that are biologically abnormal is tyranny of the minority. Nothing more nor less.

And you're a pervert

Me or her?

She may have misguided political beliefs, but Jillian is hardly a pervert.

no. i don't think i'd qualify as one of the board pervs. he isn't all that bright.

and we have different opinions about who is misguided. i suspect at least some of it has to do with being around gay people at work, at school, as friends... it's not an issue for me any more than the color of someone's skin is an issue.

I simply do not agree that homosexuality and pedophilia are the same, nor do I believe one leads to the other. One can be one or or both, but I do not believe one is the cause for the other.

A bill passed Friday by the Tennessee Senate would forbid public school teachers and students in grades kindergarten through eight from discussing the fact that some people are gay.
I don't think this is a bad idea. Kids that age do not need to be taught sexuality of any sort.

Whats the cut off age that makes one a pedifile, 13, 14, 15,.

Did you miss the simple Texan here?

What does pedophilia have to do with homosexuality besides closed-minded people who think anything they is wrong is all the same?
If a person rapes someone what is the age of the victim that determines whether the rapist is a pedifile or a homosexual?

you might be pleased to know (or not) that most pedophiles are HETEROSEXUAL... not homosexual.

don't you watch To Catch a Predator?

I disagree, minus some actual facts, from more than one source and corroborated by a third.

Oh, and we watched the re-re-re-showing of the "unseen tapes" again last night. Like anything else, they pick and choose what they whish to air.

Want to try again?

However, this thread is not about race.

Homosexuality is biologically abnormal behavior. Therefore, even if and when found in nature, it is abnormal sexual behavior. Sex is a biological function for procreation of the species. Homosexuality does NOT support that.

Y'all keep trying to bring this argument out and you lose ever time. The facts of biology -- science -- don't support your argument.

Further, to force those that are biologically normal to succumb to special treatment for those that are biologically abnormal is tyranny of the minority. Nothing more nor less.

I have every right to comment on him being a vile human being... being both racist AND homophobic speaks volumes to me.

no one wants "special" treatment. they want the same rights you have. most of us don't approve of a minority being subjected to discrimination. that's why we have caselaw like Loving v Virginia which kept the racists in Virginia from outlawing inter-racial marriage. At some point, maybe not with this Court, but there will be a similar case addressing discrimination against gays.

see, that's actually the good thing about the constitution. it's intended to protect the people that people don't approve of. if it only protected things you'd find palatable, we wouldn't need a bill of rights.

you might be pleased to know (or not) that most pedophiles are HETEROSEXUAL... not homosexual.

don't you watch To Catch a Predator?

I disagree, minus some actual facts, from more than one source and corroborated by a third.

Oh, and we watched the re-re-re-showing of the "unseen tapes" again last night. Like anything else, they pick and choose what they whish to air.

i was being glib about To Catch a Predator.

but the fact remains that the vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexual. girls are far more likely to be victimized than boys.

Last edited:
The law is for Kindergarten to 8th grade students. They don't need to be taught anything about sex. Period.

EDIT- not in school at least. Parents can make their own decisions.

The law is for Kindergarten to 8th grade students. They don't need to be taught anything about sex. Period.

by 8th grade a good percentage of them are already having sex. that's a sad fact of life. more importantly, those kids already know whether they're attracted to the opposite or the same sex.

and mentioning that someone is gay is hardly "teaching them about sex"

by 8th grade a good percentage of them are already having sex. that's a sad fact of life. more importantly, those kids already know whether they're attracted to the opposite or the same sex.

and mentioning that someone is gay is hardly "teaching them about sex"

What is a good percentage?

Did you miss the simple Texan here?

What does pedophilia have to do with homosexuality besides closed-minded people who think anything they is wrong is all the same?
If a person rapes someone what is the age of the victim that determines whether the rapist is a pedifile or a homosexual?

First, it's "pedophile".

Second, the age is determined by law. If you don't know the law, then I would think a normal person would use common sense. IE ... not into puberty = too young?

However, what does ONE have to do with the OTHER?

Are you saying it's okay for a male to rape an adolescent female and they aren't pedophiles because it's not homosexual?

Because THAT is what I'm hearing you say.

Forum List

Back