Tennessee is SO TAKEI

Did you miss the simple Texan here?

What does pedophilia have to do with homosexuality besides closed-minded people who think anything they is wrong is all the same?
If a person rapes someone what is the age of the victim that determines whether the rapist is a pedifile or a homosexual?

First, it's "pedophile".

Second, the age is determined by law. If you don't know the law, then I would think a normal person would use common sense. IE ... not into puberty = too young?

However, what does ONE have to do with the OTHER?

Are you saying it's okay for a male to rape an adolescent female and they aren't pedophiles because it's not homosexual?

Because THAT is what I'm hearing you say.
So if a man rapes a 18 year old male hes a homosexual, but if he rapes a 17 year old hes a pedophile?

racist in that particular comment? no. but he's one of our board racists. i'd think you'd know that. he proudly makes every thread of his an opportunity to bash those of what he considers "lesser races"

so no, i wouldn't want to try again.

normal is what's found in nature. homosexuality is found in nature and is normal for approximately 10% of the population.

perhaps YOU would like to try again instead of defending racist homophobes.

However, this thread is not about race.

Homosexuality is biologically abnormal behavior. Therefore, even if and when found in nature, it is abnormal sexual behavior. Sex is a biological function for procreation of the species. Homosexuality does NOT support that.

Y'all keep trying to bring this argument out and you lose ever time. The facts of biology -- science -- don't support your argument.

Further, to force those that are biologically normal to succumb to special treatment for those that are biologically abnormal is tyranny of the minority. Nothing more nor less.

I have every right to comment on him being a vile human being... being both racist AND homophobic speaks volumes to me.

no one wants "special" treatment. they want the same rights you have. most of us don't approve of a minority being subjected to discrimination. that's why we have caselaw like Loving v Virginia which kept the racists in Virginia from outlawing inter-racial marriage. At some point, maybe not with this Court, but there will be a similar case addressing discrimination against gays.

see, that's actually the good thing about the constitution. it's intended to protect the people that people don't approve of. if it only protected things you'd find palatable, we wouldn't need a bill of rights.

Commenting on your opinion of him as a person is flaming.

Homosexuals have the same rights I have. Progressive leftists and those on the left that preach the tyranny of the minority want to give them MORE rights than me. Just the fact that "hate crimes" alone exist gives ANY minority more rights than I have.

The inter-racial marriage argument is just as lame as any you have. Blacks are blacks by birth. Genetically. There is NO evidence that homosexuality is anything but behavioral. Simple as that.

You lose again.

If a person rapes someone what is the age of the victim that determines whether the rapist is a pedifile or a homosexual?

First, it's "pedophile".

Second, the age is determined by law. If you don't know the law, then I would think a normal person would use common sense. IE ... not into puberty = too young?

However, what does ONE have to do with the OTHER?

Are you saying it's okay for a male to rape an adolescent female and they aren't pedophiles because it's not homosexual?

Because THAT is what I'm hearing you say.
So if a man rapes a 18 year old male hes a homosexual, but if he rapes a 17 year old hes a pedophile?

I'm just going to go with "rapist".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRkIWB3HIEs]YouTube - ‪George Takei vs. Tennessee's "Don't Say Gay" Bill‬‏[/ame]

A pedophile is someone who does not deserve any respect from any human being, they have committed the ultimate sin, they have had sex with a CHILD. It does not matter if that child is 5 years old or 15 years old, it is still a CRIME. A pedophile is a sick sick individual!
A homosexual is someone who happens to like having sex with a member of the same sex. So they can be ages 18 and 40 or ages 21 and 30. As long as it's consensual, they both are happy, what's the big deal??
You do not go to prison for being a homosexual, but you do go to prison for being a pedophile~

The law is for Kindergarten to 8th grade students. They don't need to be taught anything about sex. Period.

EDIT- not in school at least. Parents can make their own decisions.

by 8th grade a good percentage of them are already having sex. that's a sad fact of life. more importantly, those kids already know whether they're attracted to the opposite or the same sex.

and mentioning that someone is gay is hardly "teaching them about sex"

I respect your opinion, but I don't see the problem with this. Kids are smarter than most legislatures.....

you might be pleased to know (or not) that most pedophiles are HETEROSEXUAL... not homosexual.

don't you watch To Catch a Predator?

I disagree, minus some actual facts, from more than one source and corroborated by a third.

Oh, and we watched the re-re-re-showing of the "unseen tapes" again last night. Like anything else, they pick and choose what they whish to air.

i was being glib about To Catch a Predator.

but the fact remains that the vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexual. girls are far more likely to be victimized than boys.

Has no relevance, does it? A pedophile is one thing and a homosexual another.

Again, one can be one or both. I just don't believe one causes the other.

Homosexuality is biologically abnormal behavior. Therefore, even if and when found in nature, it is abnormal sexual behavior. Sex is a biological function for procreation of the species. Homosexuality does NOT support that.

Y'all keep trying to bring this argument out and you lose ever time. The facts of biology -- science -- don't support your argument.

Further, to force those that are biologically normal to succumb to special treatment for those that are biologically abnormal is tyranny of the minority. Nothing more nor less.

The above is irrelevant – this is an issue of policy and law. Such ‘reasoning’ was once used to justify segregation.
The law is for Kindergarten to 8th grade students. They don't need to be taught anything about sex. Period.

In your opinion. Fortunately we’re subject to the rule of law, not men.

by 8th grade a good percentage of them are already having sex. that's a sad fact of life. more importantly, those kids already know whether they're attracted to the opposite or the same sex.

What is a good percentage?

well, this article says 1 in 4 are having sex between the ages of 11 and 16 in chicago. how's that for a start?

One in Four Chicago Kids Having Sex Before 16: Study | NBC Chicago

I disagree, minus some actual facts, from more than one source and corroborated by a third.

Oh, and we watched the re-re-re-showing of the "unseen tapes" again last night. Like anything else, they pick and choose what they whish to air.

i was being glib about To Catch a Predator.

but the fact remains that the vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexual. girls are far more likely to be victimized than boys.

Has no relevance, does it? A pedophile is one thing and a homosexual another.

Again, one can be one or both. I just don't believe one causes the other.

i agree. i think that's what i said. i was trying to explaoin it to the racist homophobe. but i think we were saying similar things in different ways.

well, this article says 1 in 4 are having sex between the ages of 11 and 16 in chicago. how's that for a start?

Yeah, but thats up to a junior in high school. I'd bet the stats are skewed to more the 16 year old end than the 12-13 year old end.

I just don't think that a "good percentage" of them are having sex by 13. I know some of them are, but I think the percentage is still probably in the single digits.

The above is irrelevant – this is an issue of policy and law. Such ‘reasoning’ was once used to justify segregation.

In your opinion. Fortunately we’re subject to the rule of law, not men.

The law was passed. So I am not sure what your point is?

Yeah, but thats up to a junior in high school. I'd bet the stats are skewed to more the 16 year old end than the 12-13 year old end.

I just don't think that a "good percentage" of them are having sex by 13. I know some of them are, but I think the percentage is still probably in the single digits.

well, we can say "some" are. so don't you think that reality means we should address these things.

Guess they shouldn't be then, huh?

I disagree they know which gender they are attracted to.

Mentioning someone is "gay" IS preconditioning our children to believe that it is normal behavior. It is not. Period. Biology -- you leftists' science -- dictates the opposite.

If there's no God, then there's no love and if there is no love, there is no feeling and if there is no feeling, then go ahead and explain homosexuality to me when after there is no feeling there is only procreation of the species and procreation of the species is solely and strictly heterosexual.

Go ahead ... you got the floor ...

well, we can say "some" are. so don't you think that reality means we should address these things.

:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back