Ten US Sailors released in Iran!

This shows that even a minimal degree of diplomacy and communications between countries can be a deterrent to conflict and/or military responses. I am sure Trump was ready to "bomb the Hell out of them."

You have to be joking. Iran captured 10 of our guys to make the administration look weak.

Good news that they have been released but before you praise Obama for their release you might ask yourself why did Iran feel bold enough to take them to begin with.
Good question. Maybe they`re mad at Obama for killing Bin Laden? At this point we don`t really know what happened. Check with your right wing masters and get back to us.

I am pleased as well as amazed that Obama allowed the US Navy Seals to do what they had been trained to do during the Bush Administration. And lay off the bullshit that "Obama killed bin Laden." The Navy Seals took him out once his location was found.

The worlds leading sponsor of terrorism takes US Sailors hostage and the left cheer as victors.

The leftist love groveling to the islamonazi scum...I can hear Kerry now. "please Mr. mullah we didn't mean it". Here take another 100 billion for your terrorist financing:eusa_doh:

The sailors were quickly released, and BHO gave the seals the opportunity that Clinton and Bush did not.
and please Mr mullah don't fire anymore missiles at our aircraft carriers ..I wonder if they kept the U.S. vessels? like they did with the drone:dunno:

This shows that even a minimal degree of diplomacy and communications between countries can be a deterrent to conflict and/or military responses. I am sure Trump was ready to "bomb the Hell out of them."

You have to be joking. Iran captured 10 of our guys to make the administration look weak.
Or they wondered into Iranian territory and were captured as illegal immigrants.

The sailors were quickly released, and BHO gave the seals the opportunity that Clinton and Bush did not.
and please Mr mullah don't fire anymore missiles at our aircraft carriers ..I wonder if they kept the U.S. vessels? like they did with the drone:dunno:
There was no missile fired at our aircraft carrier. The boat that fired it was in international waters and the missile was aimed and fired in a different direction. So, why would you make such a misleading statement?

Good work! SO Happy they were released. Thank you Sec.Kerry and Mr.President!

Why are right wingers so upset this had a good ending? Seems like Politics First, Country and Countrymen last....

There was no missile fired at our aircraft carrier. The boat that fired it was in international waters and the missile was aimed and fired in a different direction. So, why would you make such a misleading statement?

"We look at this firing so close to the ships as highly provocative," said the military official, who was not immediately authorized to be named.

Iran tests missiles near American ship in the Gulf

Commander of Iran's Navy had previously said that Iran could destroy all of America's warships within 50 seconds.

Forum List

Back