Ten Red States That Mooch Off The Federal Government

Were the feds to give to Alaska the approximately 90% of the land mass that is federal property and to unlock the various resources the responsible-to-nobody EPA has shut down then there might be some reason to expect that state to be self sufficient. Enough so as to warrant an independence referendum. Of course if/when Putin demands it be given back and Obama capitulates, grovels and apologizes then Alaska would be apt to be more productive, too.

10 red states that mooch off the federal government - Salon.com
(link)

Read it, and learn, Tea Partiers:

1. Mississippi
2. Alaska
3. Alabama
4. Louisiana
5. Indiana
6. Montana
7. South Carolina
8. West Virginia
9. Tennessee
10. Kentucky

Thinking about succession? Good riddance! Please take Palin and Jindal with you.

Fuck you you little weasel. Check your First Nations at the door mother fucker.

Fuck you on First Nations pay outs.
lol. You still got your moxie girl :p ;)

So, to get more money from the feds than you pay in is "clever", and therefore admired?

I have not seen that much spin since I rode the Tilt-a-Whirl at the state fair 50 years ago....

oh good grief, this has been post like a 100 times already

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and the guberment doesn't have it's OWN MONEY. unless they're growing it off magic money trees in the back of the white house

Were the feds to give to Alaska the approximately 90% of the land mass that is federal property and to unlock the various resources the responsible-to-nobody EPA has shut down then there might be some reason to expect that state to be self sufficient. Enough so as to warrant an independence referendum. Of course if/when Putin demands it be given back and Obama capitulates, grovels and apologizes then Alaska would be apt to be more productive, too.

As I recall, the Alaska government passed out windfall checks of thousands of dollars to every citizen of Alaska, for years, when the oil started flowing from the pipeline. And, yet, they still have to collect much more from the feds than they pay.

It would be kind of like me giving all my relatives 10's of thousands of dollars that I inherited when Uncle Joe died, and then applying to the federal government for cash, while pleading poverty.

If this is the tea party's idea of sound economic decisions, it would explain a whole lot about the Tea Party.

So reacquiring some of your own money is mooching? Where does the fed get its money in the first place? Duh.

THIS is mooching, Rosh:

"WalletHub finds that for every dollar in federal taxes Mississippi pays, it receives $3.07 from the federal government."

But, then, I really did not have to post that, did I? I am sure that you can read and comprehend the link by yourself.
And I guarantee you most of those receiving that money are white trash or black and of them most are likely democrat voters.

As I recall, the Alaska government passed out windfall checks of thousands of dollars to every citizen of Alaska, for years, when the oil started flowing from the pipeline. And, yet, they still have to collect much more from the feds than they pay.

It would be kind of like me giving all my relatives 10's of thousands of dollars that I inherited when Uncle Joe died, and then applying to the federal government for cash, while pleading poverty.

If this is the tea party's idea of sound economic decisions, it would explain a whole lot about the Tea Party.

First Nations.

You want to rock on this baby?

Let's dance.

Fucking decisions to give first nations cash.

So reacquiring some of your own money is mooching? Where does the fed get its money in the first place? Duh.

THIS is mooching, Rosh:

"WalletHub finds that for every dollar in federal taxes Mississippi pays, it receives $3.07 from the federal government."

But, then, I really did not have to post that, did I? I am sure that you can read and comprehend the link by yourself.
And I guarantee you most of those receiving that money are white trash or black and of them most are likely democrat voters.

No they get a lot of their own cash up here and vote liberal or ndp

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and the guberment doesn't have it's OWN MONEY. unless they're growing it off magic money trees in the back of the white house

It's spelled government. What's with some of you republicans that intentionally spell like little kids? Anyway the money is from the government and it is like a magic money tree. It uses taxation to control policy. This has been going for decades. Some will say taxation is theft but they are wrong.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It's spelled government. What's with some of you republicans that intentionally spell like little kids? Anyway the money is from the government and it is like a magic money tree. It uses taxation to control policy. This has been going for decades. Some will say taxation is theft but they are wrong.

The magic money tree. Interesting. Our natives get a load on all the time for free.

They don't do jack shit. But for some reason they get a pay out.

Tiny dancer has already pointed out the standard flaws in this OP.

They count the military base spending, and construction of military equipment being built, such as ships, aircraft, and tanks into the equation then skew the data saying the state is mooching with Military budget issues and costs of building the ships and planes used by our Military.

So, in a state like Mississippi, which builds a lot of Naval Ships worth BILLIONS OF DOLLARS it is used as spending on the state and skewed to support the Democratic agenda against any state that doesn't vote Democratic.

All citizens of this country pay the same tiered Federal Taxes based on income. That rate is standard for every citizen of the United States.

States with smaller populations will naturally pay less Federal Taxes because of the population, Period. So when someone says, NEW YORK pays all the dang taxes they FORGET TO MENTION that there POPULATION is much greater than the states they attempt to ridicule with this propaganda.

As a result of the larger population, their share of paying for Gov't IS MUCH LARGER via population. And as a result of the Constitution they get more representatives in the House of Representatives for their population.

Mississippi gets less..................

Mississippi builds Naval Ships........This cost is added to the skewed data.

Mississippi has U.S. Military Bases. This cost is added to the skewed data.

In other words the data is a lie, and this is propaganda.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

what is it with you liberal snobs who whines like babies constantly?

waaa
taxation today IS THEFT, When the majority of it goes out to ENTITLEMENTS.

Here is a picture of some of the skewed data....

wasp4.jpg

Damned moochers...........

(link)

1. Mississippi
2. Alaska
3. Alabama
4. Louisiana
5. Indiana
6. Montana
7. South Carolina
8. West Virginia
9. Tennessee
10. Kentucky

Thinking about succession? Good riddance! Please take Palin and Jindal with you.

Funny, I remember Democrats saying that not everyone mooches, that some of these people are in dire straits for money and need to support their families. But hey, call people who are suffering the same issues and living in these states 'moochers.' How blatantly insensitive. And what a colossal double standard we have here.

Thinking about a retort? Good luck! No? Then good riddance! Please, take your hypocrisy and insensitivity with you.

(link)

1. Mississippi
2. Alaska
3. Alabama
4. Louisiana
5. Indiana
6. Montana
7. South Carolina
8. West Virginia
9. Tennessee
10. Kentucky

Funny, I remember Democrats saying that not everyone mooches, that some of these people are in dire straits for money and need to support their families. But hey, call people who are suffering the same issues and living in these states 'moochers.' How blatantly insensitive. And what a colossal double standard we have here.

Thinking about a retort? Good luck! No? Then good riddance! Please, take your hypocrisy and insensitivity with you.

It's election time. It's time to try out the same old propaganda.

:2up:

THIS is mooching, Rosh:

So you think white trash in red states are Dem. What planet are you on?

(link)

1. Mississippi
2. Alaska
3. Alabama
4. Louisiana
5. Indiana
6. Montana
7. South Carolina
8. West Virginia
9. Tennessee
10. Kentucky

They are in dire straits.
These are moocher GOP GOVERNMENTS.

Forum List

Back