Ten Red States That Mooch Off The Federal Government

"Mooch"? Every state including red and blue get what they can from the gigantic federal bureaucracies that constitute the government even when they have their heads up their federal asses. If you fired most of the federal drones and did away with redundant and unnecessary federal programs there would be a lot more money available to everyone.

10 red states that mooch off the federal government - Salon.com
(link)

Read it, and learn, Tea Partiers:

1. Mississippi
2. Alaska
3. Alabama
4. Louisiana
5. Indiana
6. Montana
7. South Carolina
8. West Virginia
9. Tennessee
10. Kentucky

Thinking about succession? Good riddance! Please take Palin and Jindal with you.

Funny, I remember Democrats saying that not everyone mooches, that some of these people are in dire straits for money and need to support their families. But hey, call people who are suffering the same issues and living in these states 'moochers.' How blatantly insensitive. And what a colossal double standard we have here.

Thinking about a retort? Good luck! No? Then good riddance! Please, take your hypocrisy and insensitivity with you.

That only applies to people they don't look down on (in the Blue states) and applies to those people who live in the states they hate. what's pathetic is they hate a color and certain states as much as they do a Republican/conservatives. How sick is that and it's all over politics

Last edited:
(link)

1. Mississippi
2. Alaska
3. Alabama
4. Louisiana
5. Indiana
6. Montana
7. South Carolina
8. West Virginia
9. Tennessee
10. Kentucky

Thinking about succession? Good riddance! Please take Palin and Jindal with you.

There's a simple solution to the problem: put an end to the welfare programs they use to get the money.

Why do you libturds always complain about red states getting more money but always refuse to do something about it?

(link)

1. Mississippi
2. Alaska
3. Alabama
4. Louisiana
5. Indiana
6. Montana
7. South Carolina
8. West Virginia
9. Tennessee
10. Kentucky

There's a simple solution to the problem: put an end to the welfare programs they use to get the money.

Why do you libturds always complain about red states getting more money but always refuse to do something about it?
BINGO
and again they'd rip into people for saying some on welfare were just plain ass lazy to get off it. But they CAN call people and states Moochers

So reacquiring some of your own money is mooching? Where does the fed get its money in the first place? Duh.

THIS is mooching, Rosh:

"WalletHub finds that for every dollar in federal taxes Mississippi pays, it receives $3.07 from the federal government."

But, then, I really did not have to post that, did I? I am sure that you can read and comprehend the link by yourself.
And I guarantee you most of those receiving that money are white trash or black and of them most are likely democrat voters.
So you think white trash in red states are Dem. What planet are you on?
They're black democrat sloth who assume that 'redistributed' money you hack. Remember katrina?

So reacquiring some of your own money is mooching? Where does the fed get its money in the first place? Duh.

THIS is mooching, Rosh:

"WalletHub finds that for every dollar in federal taxes Mississippi pays, it receives $3.07 from the federal government."

But, then, I really did not have to post that, did I? I am sure that you can read and comprehend the link by yourself.
And I guarantee you most of those receiving that money are white trash or black and of them most are likely democrat voters.
They're black democrat sloth who assume that 'redistributed' money you hack. Remember katrina?
I remember a storm came in & the morons had near a week to leave & didn't. Fuckem

THIS is mooching, Rosh:

I remember a storm came in & the morons had near a week to leave & didn't. Fuckem
It's good to know somebody else out there is aware of that.

I understand now. The superior economic minds have explained to me that Mississippi gets more federal money per dollar paid in to the feds than Texas, because they build SHIPS!

This is amazing to me. I mean, Mississippi builds ships, so they get more money per dollar paid to the feds than Texas, who has NASA, General Dynamics, Halliburton, and Brown and Root. They get more dollars per dollars paid to the feds than Massachusetts, which builds 100% of this nation's nuclear submarines. They get more money per dollar paid in to the feds than Washington, home of Boeing, which makes virtually all of the military's advance weapons system for this country, including all of the drones, most of the missiles, and most of the aircraft.

Tell me, tea partiers, Where can I sign up for your economic classes which you guys teach over the internet at the University of Phoenix and DeVry?

I understand now. The superior economic minds have explained to me that Mississippi gets more federal money per dollar paid in to the feds than Texas, because they build SHIPS!

This is amazing to me. I mean, Mississippi builds ships, so they get more money per dollar paid to the feds than Texas, who has NASA, General Dynamics, Halliburton, and Brown and Root. They get more dollars per dollars paid to the feds than Massachusetts, which builds 100% of this nation's nuclear submarines. They get more money per dollar paid in to the feds than Washington, home of Boeing, which makes virtually all of the military's advance weapons system for this country, including all of the drones, most of the missiles, and most of the aircraft.

Tell me, tea partiers, Where can I sign up for your economic classes which you guys teach over the internet at the University of Phoenix and DeVry?
You would have to finish high school first or at least pass a GED, then take prerequisite courses starting with Econ. 101. By that time you will have hopefully learned things like Texas is not a "who", avoid phrases like "paid in to the feds" and develop some clarity of thought and articulation.

After all, a mind is a terrible ting to waste.

That's not really coherent. But the answer is fairly obvious. I am sure someone of your great intelligence can figure it out.

Well, Meathead, If I want to improve my sentence structure, you can bet that I will come to you. However, clarity of thought and articulation, especially about economics, does not seem to be your field of expertise.

Well, Meathead, If I want to improve my sentence structure, you can bet that I will come to you. However, clarity of thought and articulation, especially about economics, does not seem to be your field of expertise.
Please don't. Finish high school and pursue an education. I would recommend some Econ classes, but you see, more suited to subjects like Gay & Lesbian Haiku. Good luck.

Sigh how many times do I have to come in and kick ass over this bullshit?

Over and over and over again. No one figured in federal programs like federal prisons. No one figured in federal programs like military bases.

It's all bullshit. Just like everything the left does. It's a lie and bullshit.

What they never post is federal entitlement spending only, because it won't fit the narrative.

These are examples of what is used to make the Red State Rant. They use this type of data in their BS rant. And you understood that before I even replied. Attempting to twist the comments to something they never were.

Typical Tool.

Well Dot, They tell me that Mississippi gets over 3 times the number of dollars from the feds, than they pay to the feds because they build ships there, so I just assumed that the exact same thing would apply to states where nuclear submarines are built, which cost $2 billion each.
How much does it cost to build a nuclear submarine

But oddly enough, I get absolutely no response when I bring that up, other than spelling and sentence construction criticism, some comments about lesbians and gays which make absolutely no sense whatsoever, and comments that say, in effect, "Well forget about that argument, because now we claim that since you don't compare one state's entitlement dollars to another state's entitlement dollars, then your figures mean nothing at all".

In short, Overcoming the Tea Party's objections of the linked OP about the 10 red state moochers, is like playing "Whack-a-mole".

This does not really bother me,. because the figures simply do not lie. The end result is that if I were a citizen of any of the 10 states mentioned, I would be living in an economy which was artificially enhanced by virtue of the fact that the state is at the end of a funnel from Uncle Sam, through which the federal government is sending money collected from the other states, including all of the blue ones.

Forum List

Back