Tell us why any of you think the "US Intel community" has any credibility at all

when a president questions their capability then with me their credibility skyrockets...nuff said

The Intel community lost the Trump rubes from this moment.

Obama says he advised Trump to trust the U.S. intelligence community

If Obama says it's good...Trump automatically hates it and the Pavlovian agreement response kicks in among the rubes.

And if 911 was a fraud and Obama covered it up, which is why he and W and Michelle are such pals.....

yeah... O's suggestion makes perfect sense.

Do not trust anyone who says this was not a 757

Oh...sorry...my mistake...you're a nutcase.

I'll move on...

You just keep believing the propaganda your messiah is pumping out. Trump wants you to think exactly as you do. If you want to call that thinking.

Even the Heritage Foundation

If you can parrot it, it must be true. Heritage loved W. When they loved W, they loved BIG GOVERNMENT (including socializing senior drugs by lying to the Congress about the cost estimate), FRAUD, and TREASON.

You are a perfect example of the theory of this guy....

Oh...sorry...my mistake...you're a nutcase.

Zionist Traitors here never stop to debate, they simply drive by with insults and then bitch at the USMB to "move" the thread...

You just keep believing the propaganda your messiah is pumping out. Trump wants you to think exactly as you do. If you want to call that thinking.
I don't think they believe in anything. If Drumpf says don't tax the rich, they say "fuck yeah". If Drumpf says tax the rich, they say "fuck yeah".

Something else is at work here, and the reasons for supporting him are not that they like all he does.

Forum List

Back