Tell us why any of you think the "US Intel community" has any credibility at all

• Banned
They know the Orange Fraud for what he is.

Omniscience.. whatever "source" a given parrot is parroting, that source is irrefutable... and if you question it, the parrot will endlessly say something like the above over and over....

"they know best..."

Oh spare us....

WHY can't they find ISIS' servers???????????????????????????

• Banned
All they seem to do well is illegally spy on normal Americans

and lie to us about what they did... so that the rest of the "US" "leaders" in politics, media, and clergy will parrot the same lies... to serve the same sicko "master"

• Banned
It is a QUESTION - WHY is this entity credible???

For some reason, Zionism doesn't like that question.

Wow, I wonder WHY....

How come liberals know so much yet can never prove anything?

How did the Mossad try and kill you?

In sneaky ways. They try to make it seem like something other than murder, and they have district attorneys and US Attorneys all over the place 100% with their efforts to purge American TRUTHERS.

One attempt which Obama covered up may come out of Grand Jury soon.

How did the Mossad try and kill you?

In sneaky ways. They try to make it seem like something other than murder, and they have district attorneys and US Attorneys all over the place 100% with their efforts to purge American TRUTHERS.

One attempt which Obama covered up may come out of Grand Jury soon.
You said they specifically tried to kill YOU, so?

Yes, they did. O and Holder stopped one case, essentially saying if you are trying to kill LaDexter, go ahead and try again. Well, Mr. Obama and Mr. Holder, they tried, and they missed, and now your treason is about to come out...

Because your sorry ass hasn't been blown up yet by a terrorist.

The terrorists who tried did not use bombs. They tried to use cars several times, one of which resulted in the death of a Princess Traitor.

Zionism seems to believe libertarian legalizers are not good drivers. They know better now... LOL!!!!!

In summary, the "US intelligence community" has precisely ZERO credibility.

They endorsed Hillary in droves
They can't do the easiest things - find ISIS servers, show us the video of the "757" hitting the Pentagon
They aren't stopping "terror," they ARE THE TERROR

Go ahead, make my day....

Donald Trump praises CIA employees, promises more help to fight terrorism
On his first official visit, President Trump told an overflow crowd of CIA employees Saturday that he supports them “one thousand percent” and will give them the resources needed to finish off the Islamic State terrorist group.

“I love you, I respect you, there’s nobody I respect more,” he told several hundred cheering workers at the spy agency’s headquarters in Langley, Virginia. “We’re going to start winning again, and you’re going to be leading the charge.”

Why do you disagree with your dear leader?

New Topics

Forum List

Back