Tell Morti why he looks ugly

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
The jaw and teeth, the morbid obesity (double chin, fat cheeks, man titts)?

You don't need so many chins.

I like the smiling picture Morti because after all striving for happiness is truly what life should be all about in my opinion.

People judge, people are assholes, people don’t have your best interest in mind .. screw them

Just be the best Morti you can be, enjoy your interests and accept what is and move along laughing and enjoying your life.

Btw .. life is a lot shorter than you think..

Last edited:
There is just one OK picture of the four above. From that one shot you have every answer to every question that you claIm to want -- yet I have given you all of those answers and more several times before . So go and act, and stop grovelling for attention and cut out your Topic obsessions .

A lot of it is your weird-ass expression in most the pics

But in the second pic, where you’re drinking a beer, you look like a normal guy and not a crazy person

A lot of it is your weird-ass expression in most the pics

But in the second pic, where you’re drinking a beer, you look like a normal guy and not a crazy person
And the shirt you’re wearing in the second pic is more flattering than the stuff you usually wear.

Stop with all the weird Gypsy/racial obsession clothes and odd expressions and you’re just an average looking guy who happens to be fat

You agree with me that he looks only about 4 feet and 11 inches .Or is that a tall story?
You are quite entertaining luzia, a fun read, pleased to meet you.
I’m guessing 5’ 10”-ish and amazingly resilient as well as confounding. 🤔

Nobody cares how you look. They might make fun of you when you give them a chance, but that's mostly because of your constant obsession with how you look. Quit opening the door to all those remarks, and they will stop. It's like you are putting a kick me sign on your own back. You look fine. Better than some, worse than others. Let it go.

I've seen pictures of your younger self. You need to lose the weight

Forum List

Back