Will the Real Slim Shady please stand up? Biden Body Double

It is nothing more than a difference in position, lighting and age.

Yes those were two of the post 2019 Body Double, probably the same one.

img_0520-jpeg.805187

These are two different guys

On more than you based your bullshit on.

Oh really? I've worked as a board-certified expert image and document forensic analyst. You?

You have two pictures taken years apart that make Joe's ear look different with the one having lost some fat in the earlobe, and you just want to tell yourself that this means Joe has a body double so close to him they can pass scrutiny even in a photo?

Does it remotely occur to you at all that if they went to such lengths as this, then they would have applied plastic surgery to correct the ear variation you think you see in your pictures?

Why don't you produce like ten more photos of Joe's head from the side and show me where this clear unnatural variation carries forward in other photographs as well?!

Oh really? I've worked as a board-certified expert image and document forensic analyst. You?
Let’s pretend I believe you. I don’t. But let’s delve into your world of make believe. Listen, you dipshit. Just get your head out of your “expert” ass for a second.

Then, try to be honest and objective. I know. It will hurt you. But try anyway. Then, come back when your alleged expertise helps you pretend that these earlobes belong to the same person:
IMG_0520.jpeg

First of all, the two guys don’t even appear to be the same person. But, primarily, the earlobes don’t correspond. As in: not at all.

You’ve painted your way into a corner. You must now either admit reality and confess that your alleged expertise notwithstanding, they aren’t the same person. OR, you can pretend that they are and establish that your expertise and your opinion are absolutely worthless.

Your choice.

pretend that these earlobes belong to the same person

I'll say it again and try to get through your thick skull: FUCK THE EARLOBES. Look at the rest of the evidence in the pictures! Face wrinkles like creases in the hands as with fingerprints are unique. If by some miracle they could fake all these things perfectly to that degree, do you really think they would have left something like an earlobe alone?

But I understand. You are not a scientist and are blinded by the need to prove some crazy theory about Joe Biden when the KNOWN stuff is already so whacked out as to not need further embellishment.

And I notice you didn't even try to find other pictures supporting your crazy earlobe theory.

Sorry Ace, if Joe has a body double, this is not it.

I'll say it again and try to get through your thick skull: FUCK THE EARLOBES. Look at the rest of the evidence in the pictures! Face wrinkles like creases in the hands as with fingerprints are unique. If by some miracle they could fake all these things perfectly to that degree, do you really think they would have left something like an earlobe alone?

But I understand. You are not a scientist and are blinded by the need to prove some crazy theory about Joe Biden when the KNOWN stuff is already so whacked out as to not need further embellishment.

And I notice you didn't even try to find other pictures supporting your crazy earlobe theory.

I’ll say it again. Fuck your self. And by all means do look at the earlobes. You don’t want to — because they prove that you’re full of shit.

The guy in the WH is clearly not the same man who ran in 2020. Sure, he suffers from dementia, probably due to drugs, Botox and age, but hos face is totally different from the guy he's supposed to be and that after massive visible cosmetic surgery on the chin and cheeks. Someone with computer skills should run facial recognition and see if the 2 match.

Our last Presidents since Reagan: Globalist scumbag, Globalist scumbag, Globalist scumbag, Globalist scumbag Born in Kenya, Trump, Globalist scumbag Body Double

View attachment 805186
Joe_Biden_presidential_portrait.jpg

Jesus Christ! Is it me or do these 2 look NOTHING alike?! The eyes, the ears, the nose, the cheeks, the jaw, the chin

Fuck, you're a moron QsaderFrank.

I remember when you weren't retarded.

Fuck the earlobes?

The nose and eyes too?

I’ll say it again. Fuck your self. And by all means do look at the earlobes. You don’t want to — because they prove that you’re full of shit.

Then why can't you find other photographic evidence, much less explain how EVERY FUCKING line and wrinkle around his eyes are a PERFECT fucking match, Sherlock?! :auiqs.jpg:

People like you give the left justification for thinking all conservatives are itinerant loons!

Then why can't you find other photographic evidence, much less explain how EVERY FUCKING line and wrinkle around his eyes are a PERFECT fucking match, Sherlock?! :auiqs.jpg:

People like you give the left justification for thinking all conservatives are itinerant loons!
Zzz.
Explain how he has different earlobes, shit peddler.

Actually, the change in the left photo earlobe is probably indicative of a tightening of the facial skin when one gets a facelift. They tighten the skin by pulling the skin back and hiding it along the hairline.

and crazy glue his earlobe to his cheek? come on, Man!

Sorry, but I'm right and you are wrong.

But you’re wrong.

So much for that claim.
I'd bet my life on it.
Nobody cares what you claim to believe. And your life is worthless.
And I notice you STILL haven't produced any supporting photographic evidence to back up your claim!

I did. You just tried to lie your way out of it. Typical action for a gutless, spineless, ball-less pussy, like you.

His earlobes don’t lie. But you do.

and crazy glue his earlobe to his cheek? come on, Man!

C'mon, man! Seriously, CF, you're a bit of a disappointment. Not everyone here is some wasted no-account flunky, I try to give you the benefit of my specialized experience, and not only am I not listened to, believed, but actually ATTACKED by people whom I thought were like-minded conservative friends.

I'm sorry if not every Biden conspiracy theory can't turn out to be true.

Again, you are looking at one thing out of 15 and because the 1 looks obvious to you, you ignore the other 14.

Forum List

Back