Tell me my accent please

He looks and speaks like a Gypsy (Roma).
I saw some gypsies in Greece when I was there. They had Greek accents however.
I'm Greek and I understand you think yourself to be the son of God. Greek Gypsies sound very much like "underclass" Greeks in Greek.

why do i sound "underclass" (you said i sound like a gypsy and now you say gypsies sound underclass conclusion i sound underclass)
In the languages I am versed in where I've heard Gypsies speak, Greek and Czech, their accent is one of the underclasses of their societies including that of non-Roma. In English for native speakers I've never noticed and they are so few of them anyway.

I'm Greek and I understand you think yourself to be the son of God. Greek Gypsies sound very much like "underclass" Greeks in Greek.

why do i sound "underclass" (you said i sound like a gypsy and now you say gypsies sound underclass conclusion i sound underclass)
In the languages I am versed in where I've heard Gypsies speak, Greek and Czech, their accent is one of the underclasses of their societies including that of non-Roma. In English for native speakers I've never noticed and they are so few of them anyway.

but why do i sound underclass or like a gypsy you said i look and sound like a gypsy and that gypsies sound underclass that means that i sound underclass right? im from a working class family, but i wouldnt describe myself as underclass that sounds as if one has no manners

but why do i sound underclass or like a gypsy you said i look and sound like a gypsy and that gypsies sound underclass that means that i sound underclass right? im from a working class family, but i wouldnt describe myself as underclass that sounds as if one has no manners
Stop being so thin-skinned. I addressed the languages I spoke well enough to understand accents. If you don't like the answer, you shouldn't have asked.

On the other hand, you should be congratulated for speaking English. Very few Roma who have not lived in an English-speaking country speak any at all.

When you speak in English you sound European ...I think.

Stop being so thin-skinned. I addressed the languages I spoke well enough to understand accents. If you don't like the answer, you shouldn't have asked.

On the other hand, you should be congratulated for speaking English. Very few Roma who have not lived in an English-speaking country speak any at all.

I dont like the answer because you are putting me in a box because of my ancestry. I know how gypsies sound when they have a accent and i dont sound like that. in my extended family more then one person speaks basic english, everyone who goes to school speaks basic english.

Forum List

Back