Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
1.when i speak english
2.when i speak standard german
3.when i speak in upper austrian accent
4.when i speak serbian

listen to the video carefully please, thank you
smile.png

When you speak English you sound Deutsche -- very thick accent just like Arnold Schwartzenegger.

When you speak German you sound Bayerische.

I don't know if there is much difference between Bayerische and Osterreichische.

I don't speak Serb.

I guess you are not Turk then. You are dark enough to be Turk though. Maybe you have some Turk in your family going back a ways?

When you speak English you sound Deutsche -- very thick accent just like Arnold Schwartzenegger.

I don't know if there is much difference between Bayerische and Osterreichische.

I don't speak Serb.

I guess you are not Turk then. You are dark enough to be Turk though. Maybe you have some Turk in your family going back a ways?
He's Arapaho Indian..

I don't speak Serb.

He's Arapaho Indian..
No way -- the German accent is way too thick -- same as Arnold Schwartzenegger.

I'm Greek and I understand you think yourself to be the son of God. Greek Gypsies sound very much like "underclass" Greeks in Greek.
We are all sons of God. Your Greek is pretty good if you can read that. Bravo!

I'm Greek and I understand you think yourself to be the son of God. Greek Gypsies sound very much like "underclass" Greeks in Greek.
We are all sons of God. Your Greek is pretty good if you can read that. Bravo!
Greek's would not describe themselves as a "son" if God, but rather doulos (δουλος) meaning worker or even slave of Christ and where the common name Christodoulos comes from. Christopher means soldier of Christ (crusader).

Greek's would not describe themselves as a "son" if God, but rather doulos (δουλος) meaning worker or even slave of Christ and where the common name Christodoulos comes from. Christopher means soldier of Christ (crusader).

I know.

St. Paul calls himself a "slave of God" over and over.

And the Greek Orthodox Church is strongly influenced by St. Paul more so than by any of the other apostles and evangelists.

By the way I always thought Christoforo mean "light of Christ" not soldier or crusader.

I don't speak Serb.

no im not turk im gypsy (gypsies are brown people)

He looks and speaks like a Gypsy (Roma).
I saw some gypsies in Greece when I was there. They had Greek accents however.

why do i sound "underclass" (you said i sound like a gypsy and now you say gypsies sound underclass conclusion i sound underclass)

I know.

St. Paul calls himself a "slave of God" over and over.

And the Greek Orthodox Church is strongly influenced by St. Paul more so than by any of the other apostles and evangelists.

By the way I always thought Christoforo mean "light of Christ" not soldier or crusader.
Pharos means lighthouse and phos means light. Phoros has several meanings, including to carry (bear) and taxes in addition. Words in Modern Greek and Byzantine/classical have changed meanings over the years, so you may be right.

Forum List

Back