Tell me again how this never happens

TSA's job is to make sure nothing gets on the plane that isn't supposed to. If that means strip-searching every 6 year old and 86 year old going through the airport I'm ALL FOR IT. If the TSA is going to completely and totally disarm ME before I get on an aircraft, they damn well better be doing EVERYTHING humanly possible to ensure that nothing else is getting on that plane that isn't supposed to.

Did she not want to go through the scanner?

There is something sick about a person that would post their daughter on youtube to make some kind of point.

I thought the TSA agent did a great job. She engaged the kid and told her everything she was doing as she was doing it, even telling her why.

That's one 6 year old that won't be highjacking a plane!

Idiots that see nothing wrong with this are well.... IDIOTS.

Profile ...profile... profile....

The issue? Perhaps it is a race thing?

I think with QW the underlying issue is that she is being searched in the first place. I still don't see any groping going down. The TSA agent was very professional in the search.

Where is the groping?

groping Also found in: Medical, Legal, Idioms, Wikipedia 0.01 sec.
grope (grp)
v. groped, grop·ing, gropes
v.intr.
1. To reach about uncertainly; feel one's way: groped for the telephone.
2. To search blindly or uncertainly: grope for an answer.
v.tr.
1. To make (one's way) by reaching about uncertainly.
2. Slang To handle or fondle for sexual pleasure.

The issue? Perhaps it is a race thing?

I think with QW the underlying issue is that she is being searched in the first place. I still don't see any groping going down. The TSA agent was very professional in the search.

How many 6 year olds have blown up planes?

The little girl being searched in the first place is appalling.
I don't know about planes, but terrorists certainly have strapped explosives onto a child, sent them to a public place, and blown them up.

Where is the groping?

grope (grp)
v.intr.
v.tr.
I think in this case we would all agree that the last definition is the intent of the OP's use of the word.

So, what makes you think that TSA agent was sexually aroused?

How many 6 year olds have blown up planes?

The little girl being searched in the first place is appalling.
I don't know about planes, but terrorists certainly have strapped explosives onto a child, sent them to a public place, and blown them up.

Hell anyone with any sense can take one look at that child and know that she is does not have a bomb strapped to her.

I'll bet she wasn't even muslim.

Where is the groping?

grope (grp)
v.intr.
v.tr.

Thanks for the dictionary entry, genius.

The agent was searching with a purpose and aware of where her hands were at all times. And if you saw anything sexual in nature in that video then you got even bigger issues than I thought.

Forum List

Back