Tell me again how this never happens

An article does not make it a fact.

I posted a google search to 1.3 million links, dude.

If you wanna call bullshit and claim that Muslims have not used children as suicide bombers, be my guest.

1.3 million? So?

How many of those children were non-muslim?
How do you know that this child's parents are not Muslim? The Vietnamese also had a history of using children. How do you know that these parents are not big Jane Fonda fans?

But, the more relevant question is how would the TSA agent know that?

OK, then the intent of the OP REPEATING the poster of the video's word and the intent of the poster of the video is NOT the last definition.

Sooooooo, what's the problem with 'groping' in the other senses of the word, as you seem to think the last definition does NOT apply?

You're the one with the problem with the word "groping". Groping as it applies here isn't at all sexual. To blindly search, to feel one's way.

I groped for the light switch.

She groped around in her purse, looking for her comb.

We groped along the dark passage.

No examples are of a sexual nature and all are accurate uses of the word.

You wanted it to be a sex so that's how your saw it.
Unless the TSA agent is actually blind or had her eyes closed, I'm pretty sure she knew exactly where her hands were in relation to the child at every moment of the search.

It's not dark during the search, either.

As I am pretty sure the agent isn't blind and I did see her eyes open and I assumed that you, the OP, and the poster of the video could see that, too; the only other definition that would apply to anyone with an ounce of sense is the last one.

That will teach me to assume even the most basic things.

So you have to be blind to search blindly. :cuckoo:

And groping must mean it's sexual.:cuckoo:

I think it's time for your meds.

If you wanna call bullshit and claim that Muslims have not used children as suicide bombers, be my guest.

1.3 million? So?

How do you know that this child's parents are not Muslim? The Vietnamese also had a history of using children. How do you know that these parents are not big Jane Fonda fans?

Don't be an idiot. Blond people never commit atrocities.

1.3 million? So?

I dunno. Wanna move the goalpost again?

Not moving anything, just being more specific to the child in the video clip. Nothing at all suggest her or her mother are muslim. So unless you can show they are in fact muslim, your argument falls apart.

You then:

How many 6 year olds have blown up planes?

The little girl being searched in the first place is appalling.

*Si Modo and I present evidence of children suicide bombers*

You after:

1.3 million? So?

That is you moving goalposts, dude. Pretty straight forward.

1.3 million? So?

Profiling

You're the one with the problem with the word "groping". Groping as it applies here isn't at all sexual. To blindly search, to feel one's way.

I groped for the light switch.

She groped around in her purse, looking for her comb.

We groped along the dark passage.

No examples are of a sexual nature and all are accurate uses of the word.

You wanted it to be a sex so that's how your saw it.
Unless the TSA agent is actually blind or had her eyes closed, I'm pretty sure she knew exactly where her hands were in relation to the child at every moment of the search.

As I am pretty sure the agent isn't blind and I did see her eyes open and I assumed that you, the OP, and the poster of the video could see that, too; the only other definition that would apply to anyone with an ounce of sense is the last one.

Demonstrate how the TSA agent was searching "blindly"

Not moving anything, just being more specific to the child in the video clip. Nothing at all suggest her or her mother are muslim. So unless you can show they are in fact muslim, your argument falls apart.

You then:

How many 6 year olds have blown up planes?

The little girl being searched in the first place is appalling.

*Si Modo and I present evidence of children suicide bombers*

You after:

1.3 million? So?

That is you moving goalposts, dude. Pretty straight forward.

Believe whatever you want. You idiots usually do.

1.3 million? So?

No, his argument does not really fall apart. If a Muslim (or a Jane Fonda fan - ie. someone still sympathizing with the NVA of past) is intent on terrorism, and knowing that there is a good chance that the TSA profiles Muslims, if they wanted to be successful in the attack, all they would have to do is blend in.

Muslims blending in in our society? Never heard of it. *sarcasm*

1.3 million? So?

Don't be an idiot. Blond people never commit atrocities.
And, if I knew that they profiled dark haired persons and I was intent on committing my terrorist act, the first thing I would do is bleach the color out of my hair, and my child's hair.

;)

You folks on the left must be extremely proud that these people are employed with our nations Tax dollars.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba030UmbkCo]YouTube - TSA still groping kids...and drug testing them[/ame]

threads merged-del

Look if you morons want to think it was sexual, then go ahead and think that. I'm done arguing over semantics.

No, his argument does not really fall apart. If a Muslim (or a Jane Fonda fan - ie. someone still sympathizing with the NVA of past) is intent on terrorism, and knowing that there is a good chance that the TSA profiles Muslims, if they wanted to be successful in the attack, all they would have to do is blend in.

If

That's all you got.

You folks on the left must be extremely proud that these people are employed with our nations Tax dollars.

What does the TSA have to do with Obama or the left?

teabaggingcc5.jpg

If

That's all you got.
Honestly, I can't even decipher what your point is at this time.

Look if you morons want to think it was sexual, then go ahead and think that. I'm done arguing over semantics.

I don't think what the agent did applies to any of the definitions of groping that you posted and you failed to demonstrate how any of them do.

You're done because you got nothing.

So are Republicans in support of getting rid of the TSA? Just wondering...It WOULD be a way to cut some of our government costs wouldn't it? Let the airlines pay for their own security. Chertoff can make his money trying to sell them his magic machines. :rolleyes:

I think this highlights the good and the bad of the whole idiotic system

That they are doing this at allis really dumb, but it is handled with obvious care to limit the childs fear and her mother is there and made aware of every move. I don't agree with the term groped.

If it was my little one I would have made like she was a trooper and made it fun, no reason to make a further pawn of her.

So are Republicans in support of getting rid of the TSA? Just wondering...It WOULD be a way to cut some of our government costs wouldn't it? Let the airlines pay for their own security. Chertoff can make his money trying to sell them his magic machines. :rolleyes:

Yes I know we have so much more safety allowing pedophiles to sexually assault children ya that's just brilliant.

Yes as a matter of a fact TSA needs to be gone. Have they done anything other then act as Obama's brown shirts since this started the answer is no they haven't.

I'm amazed at you wingnuts you screamed bloody murder at the supposed privacy abuses of the previous administration yet say absolutely nothing about this outrage.

Forum List

Back