Tell me again how this never happens

Where is the groping?

groping Also found in: Medical, Legal, Idioms, Wikipedia 0.01 sec.
grope (grp)
v. groped, grop·ing, gropes
v.intr.
1. To reach about uncertainly; feel one's way: groped for the telephone.
2. To search blindly or uncertainly: grope for an answer.
v.tr.
1. To make (one's way) by reaching about uncertainly.
2. Slang To handle or fondle for sexual pleasure.
I think in this case we would all agree that the last definition is the intent of the OP's use of the word.

So, what makes you think that TSA agent was sexually aroused?

What?

I see, so you use the definition that fits your agenda. The OP didn't use that word. It was the used in the title of the video and aptly so.

Where is the groping?

grope (grp)
v.intr.
v.tr.

Thanks for the dictionary entry, genius.

The agent was searching with a purpose and aware of where her hands were at all times. And if you saw anything sexual in nature in that video then you got even bigger issues than I thought.

You're a fucking moron. She was searching blindly!!!! Damn you people are stupid!!!

And terrorists have never strapped a bomb on a kid and blew them up.

Nope, never happened.

Has it happened? Can you provide cases where that has occurred?
Child Bombers - Afghan War's Latest Weapon
The Road Ahead: Children are Being Trained - Or Tricked - Into Becoming Terrorists

By Mandy Clark

(CBS) In Afghanistan, the innocent are learning the tactics of terror, reports CBS News Correspondent Mandy Clark.

Boys as young as 7 years old have to be held by an adult to withstand the recoil of an AK-47 as they are trained by the Taliban and al Qaeda.

Other children aren't trained but tricked into carrying bombs.

Child Bombers - Afghan War's Latest Weapon - CBS Evening News - CBS News

grope (grp)
v.intr.
v.tr.
I think in this case we would all agree that the last definition is the intent of the OP's use of the word.

What?

I see, so you use the definition that fits your agenda. The OP didn't use that word. It was the used in the title of the video and aptly so.

Pick the definition you think applies to the video and demonstrate.

grope (grp)
v.intr.
v.tr.

Thanks for the dictionary entry, genius.

The agent was searching with a purpose and aware of where her hands were at all times. And if you saw anything sexual in nature in that video then you got even bigger issues than I thought.

You're a fucking moron. She was searching blindly!!!! Damn you people are stupid!!!

How was she searching blindly?

She knew exactly where her hands were and what she was searching for.

Fucking morons arguing over semantics. May as well flush your freedoms down the drain 'cause with the attitudes you idiots convey, you don't deserve freedom.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
grope (grp)
v.intr.
v.tr.

What?

OK, then the intent of the OP REPEATING the poster of the video's word and the intent of the poster of the video is NOT the last definition.

Sooooooo, what's the problem with 'groping' in the other senses of the word, as you seem to think the last definition does NOT apply?

Fucking morons arguing over semantics. May as well flush your freedoms down the drain 'cause with the attitudes you idiots convey, you don't deserve freedom.

Angry that his attempt to ram a square peg in a round hole failed, Lonestar_logic derps.

As much as I object to the whole process, I can't say that I would call what happened was GROPING.

It was a patdown, pure and simple.

Annoying as hell?

You bet.

But to insinuate that there was some untoward sexual groping is a bit much.

What?

OK, then the intent of the OP REPEATING the poster of the video's word and the intent of the poster of the video is NOT the last definition.

Sooooooo, what's the problem with 'groping' in the other senses of the word, as you seem to think the last definition does NOT apply?

You're the one with the problem with the word "groping". Groping as it applies here isn't at all sexual. To blindly search, to feel one's way.

I groped for the light switch.

She groped around in her purse, looking for her comb.

We groped along the dark passage.

No examples are of a sexual nature and all are accurate uses of the word.

You wanted it to be a sex so that's how your saw it.

What?

You're the one with the problem with the word "groping". Groping as it applies here isn't at all sexual. To blindly search, to feel one's way.

I groped for the light switch.

She groped around in her purse, looking for her comb.

We groped along the dark passage.

No examples are of a sexual nature and all are accurate uses of the word.

You wanted it to be a sex so that's how your saw it.
Unless the TSA agent is actually blind or had her eyes closed, I'm pretty sure she knew exactly where her hands were in relation to the child at every moment of the search.

It's not dark during the search, either.

As I am pretty sure the agent isn't blind and I did see her eyes open and I assumed that you, the OP, and the poster of the video could see that, too; the only other definition that would apply to anyone with an ounce of sense is the last one.

That will teach me to assume even the most basic things.

I posted a google search to 1.3 million links, dude.

If you wanna call bullshit and claim that Muslims have not used children as suicide bombers, be my guest.

1.3 million? So?

How many of those children were non-muslim?

I dunno. Wanna move the goalpost again?

Not moving anything, just being more specific to the child in the video clip. Nothing at all suggest her or her mother are muslim. So unless you can show they are in fact muslim, your argument falls apart.

Forum List

Back