Tell Donnie Anything To Be Loyal

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
The following story is an amazing analogy of how Trump believes in loyalty so much that his own aides play the game just to have a job. Then it makes me think... who is actually running this country? I bet it's no different working at one of his properties.
I hope everyone is watching the polls as the President is having a big drop in numbers and the 2020 election is around the corner. Campaign manager wanted?

"According to a column in the conservative Bulwark, Donald Trump’s campaign manager Brad Parscale is likely taking advantage of the president’s disinterest in details and his inability to understand technology to hang onto his job even though the president is struggling at the polls."

"Unlike the 2016 campaign, which was basically about letting Trump be Trump, there is now a great deal of sunk-cost into an operation which is purpose-built to keep the septuagenarian boss from understanding how it works. Or even, what it really is,” Last explained, before adding, “The digital operation is too sprawling, too micro-targeted, and too evanescent for anyone to really have a handle on how effective it is."

The following story is an amazing analogy of how Trump believes in loyalty so much that his own aides play the game just to have a job. Then it makes me think... who is actually running this country? I bet it's no different working at one of his properties.
I hope everyone is watching the polls as the President is having a big drop in numbers and the 2020 election is around the corner. Campaign manager wanted?

"According to a column in the conservative Bulwark, Donald Trump’s campaign manager Brad Parscale is likely taking advantage of the president’s disinterest in details and his inability to understand technology to hang onto his job even though the president is struggling at the polls."

"Unlike the 2016 campaign, which was basically about letting Trump be Trump, there is now a great deal of sunk-cost into an operation which is purpose-built to keep the septuagenarian boss from understanding how it works. Or even, what it really is,” Last explained, before adding, “The digital operation is too sprawling, too micro-targeted, and too evanescent for anyone to really have a handle on how effective it is."

Well, YOU grasp that you fucking traitor Stalinsists are going to get slaughtered in November. :thup:

Well, YOU grasp that you fucking traitor Stalinsists are going to get slaughtered in November. :thup:
How many campaign managers can one have? How many are felons? Must be a behind the scenes shit show as well.

Fucking reality squirmy one.
Make sure to read the last paragraph in the article. Especially the last sentence:

“It’s a good reminder that inside every con man is a mark.”

How many campaign managers can one have? How many are felons? Must be a behind the scenes shit show as well.

You feral baboons can fling all the shit you like. Come November, you're getting your undescended nuts kicked right up into your throat.

When someone starts in on the shit you and the vermin over at RawLies it's a sign of deep fear. You know you have zero chance - China didn't save you with the virus. If you were running anyone but Biden, you might have a chance, but...

{"We're in the middle of a pandemic that has cost us more than 85,000 jobs as of today,” he said at a COVID-19 roundtable, before following up. “Lives of millions of people, millions of people, millions of jobs." }

Senile old rapist...

You feral baboons can fling all the shit you like. Come November, you're getting your undescended nuts kicked right up into your throat.

When someone starts in on the shit you and the vermin over at RawLies it's a sign of deep fear. You know you have zero chance - China didn't save you with the virus. If you were running anyone but Biden, you might have a chance, but...

{"We're in the middle of a pandemic that has cost us more than 85,000 jobs as of today,” he said at a COVID-19 roundtable, before following up. “Lives of millions of people, millions of people, millions of jobs." }

Senile old rapist...
Got your goat eh Trumpee? Remember the article statement below. Hell, that was just 15 days ago when it was posted here at USMB.
I'm not positive but some of your cultist's were saying off with Parscales head.

"Within moments, the President was shouting -- not at the aides in the room, but into the phone -- at his campaign manager Brad Parscale, three people familiar with the matter told CNN. Shifting the blame away from himself, Trump berated Parscale for a recent spate of damaging poll numbers, even at one point threatening to sue Parscale. It's not clear how serious the President's threat of a lawsuit was."

Senile old rapist...
Got your goat eh Trumpee? Remember the article statement below. Hell, that was just 15 days ago when it was posted here at USMB.
I'm not positive but some of your cultist's were saying off with Parscales head.

"Within moments, the President was shouting -- not at the aides in the room, but into the phone -- at his campaign manager Brad Parscale, three people familiar with the matter told CNN. Shifting the blame away from himself, Trump berated Parscale for a recent spate of damaging poll numbers, even at one point threatening to sue Parscale. It's not clear how serious the President's threat of a lawsuit was."

So, you think laughing at you and mocking you is a sign you "got my goat?"

:lol:

No wonder you follow the senile old rapist....

Senile old rapist...

You laugh? More like cry. Did you read the link? I think it got to you if you did. Could be wrong. Probably maybe.

Senile old rapist...

You laugh? More like cry. Did you read the link? I think it got to you if you did. Could be wrong. Probably maybe.

Dream on monkey boi.

Raw story. They make CNN look like a right wing site, hell they even make national enquirer look like real news.

Forum List

Back