Tehrans Mutant Rat Invasion

is that tehran?
i think it's somewhere in poland:eusa_whistle:

capitol of iran, dude. Tel aviv is rat free. G-d is good - jeremiah

Even well-kept, reputable neighborhoods did not escape the epidemic. Nehama, a resident of Jerusalem's Yefe Nof neighborhood, said that
she has been struggling with the rodents for over a year. She talked to her neighbors who also complained about it, indicating that the infestation is all over the neighborhood.

"It was a nightmare. For a year I wouldn’t dare open the windows, even in the summer. The smell of urine and feces was unbearable. They used to come into the house through the sewer, or the trees, windows, and the suspended cables. It took me a while to get rid of them and the damages were huge," she said.

Itzik Avraham from the marketplace's vendors committee has three traps and three different kinds of poison.

"You can see them at night roaming the yards, each one as big as a cat.
Jerusalem infested with rats - Israel News, Ynetnews

Are rats going to inherit the earth? :dunno:

They already have Hollywood and congress

When humans are dead and gone, the rats will still be here. They will evolve and take over.

moonstone_redesign__ratmen_by_bumhand-d3d6uqu.jpg

Yea, but some of them ate the contents of the condoms I have flushed, and will have my genes,
King Rat

Yea, but some of them ate the contents of the condoms I have flushed, and will have my genes,
King Rat

After the nuclear fall out rats will start to evolve into humans after eating our nuclear waste contaminated flesh.

rats.jpg

This process will take generations though.

ROFLMAO. Why aren't you busy telling the Jews, Buddhists, Atheists and Agnostics to come to God? Why is it only the Muslims? Yeah I'm sure you care about everyone else. Nice try Muslim Hater. And what a great way to get me reading the Bible. Ha Ha Ha! You're so amusing. PS, I've read Arabic bible and I respect christians, that being said Islam is going from the first two Revelations to the last one. Reading a Bible isn't meant to change my views or my religion. I'm happy with my religion and I saw many inconsistencies in the Bible.

That being said, you continue to demonstrate how unreal you are.

If you respected Christians you'd apologise for Islam and then cancel your membership. Your religion is responsible for the shedding of more Christian and Jewish blood than any other religion in history. You people left the Catholic church in the dust eons ago...

Wake up. - Jeremiah

Jeremiah----do not diss the hindus----an estimated 150 million in
the first 100 years of the moghul empire

Jeremiah, I am formally extending you an invitation to take Muhammad as your Prophet and accept Islam as your religion......... :cool:

Hell will freeze over first. I would never bow down to your moon god. You people are idolaters. You have no salvation in Islam. You must leave it and come to Christ to obtain the mercy of God and enter heaven. Otherwise there is no hope for you. Sorry.
We both worship the same god........Jehovah/Allah

Beware that you reject Islam at your own peril.

I have done my part and extended the invitation.

The rest is up to you.......... :cool:

Wrong. I worship the G-d of Israel not your moon god. Thanks for the concern but I'll take my chances. I've read the end of the Book and my G-d wins.

I'm staying with my G-d.

- Jeremiah

Tel aviv is rat free. G-d is good - jeremiah

IDF faces rat attack

"It's terrible. They swarm the offices, the bedrooms, the dinning hall and the sewage system," one soldier at the base said. The troops have complained to various officials, both military and civilian, but the subsequent war on the rats – which included extermination efforts and traps set up through the base – failed to resolve the problem.

"The efforts didn't work and the rats roam freely around us. We're so scared that we can't sleep at night," one soldier said, adding: "Nobody treats us seriously."

The affair made it all the way to the Knesset, where a session was held to discuss the problem. Home Front Minister Matan Vilnai addressed the issue, nothing that "anyone familiar with the problem, and to my regret I'm familiar with it myself, knows that contending with rats is far from being a simple endeavor."

"You think you solved the problem, and then it reappears," Vilnai concluded.

IDF faces rat attack - Israel News, Ynetnews

Tel aviv is rat free. G-d is good - jeremiah

IDF faces rat attack

"It's terrible. They swarm the offices, the bedrooms, the dinning hall and the sewage system," one soldier at the base said. The troops have complained to various officials, both military and civilian, but the subsequent war on the rats – which included extermination efforts and traps set up through the base – failed to resolve the problem.

"The efforts didn't work and the rats roam freely around us. We're so scared that we can't sleep at night," one soldier said, adding: "Nobody treats us seriously."

The affair made it all the way to the Knesset, where a session was held to discuss the problem. Home Front Minister Matan Vilnai addressed the issue, nothing that "anyone familiar with the problem, and to my regret I'm familiar with it myself, knows that contending with rats is far from being a simple endeavor."

"You think you solved the problem, and then it reappears," Vilnai concluded.

IDF faces rat attack - Israel News, Ynetnews

They are not giant mutant rats like Tehran has and they are not sending snipers out to get rid of them. Apples and oranges, Sunni Man. Apples and Oranges... - J.

When humans are dead and gone, the rats will still be here. They will evolve and take over.

moonstone_redesign__ratmen_by_bumhand-d3d6uqu.jpg

Where are his ears?:eek:

his ears are no big deal----look at those LEGS---he looks like
he should be wearing shoes and socks---------artistic license---
it is ALL SYMBOLISM ------of something

No, he is a Mutant Giant Rat and mutated from the nuclear experiments down below the earth inside Iran obviously. You can tell !! - Jeremiah

Forum List

Back