“Not bluffing” about using military force against Iran

It is about time we stop giving Iran the time to develop their nuclear missile program...:clap2:

I wonder what will happen to that "shitty little country"

I wonder what history books will say about this country when it's gone

whattashame--- Iranian cuisine WAS so elegant
1250177_f520.jpg

?

Can't wait to go up against China and Russia can ya'? Send in the Army and Marines who have already done 4, 5, 6 or more tours in the Middle East.

Should be loads of fun!

American Communist, its not about Iran sentencing an American citizen to 8 years for being Christian on a Friday night or Nukes or even oil.
Its about putting these silly Sand ******* in there place to prove to the world that America has the biggest DICK, and Iran will get fucked by it.
Iran has a choice, they can take it in the c*nt ......... gently?
or they can take it in the ASS ........... violently.
As for now, lets all put our heads down in a moment of silence for the people of Iran............................................................................................................................................................................................

Last edited:
Go Bu... I mean Obama!!! My observation that Obama's second term is nothing more than Bush's fourth term is about to be proven right on the money. Will Liberals call an attack on Iran an illegal War too? I tend to doubt it. But no worries... I will.

We are getting closer and closer.... not too late yet for terrorist Iran to come to its senses, it still has a few weeks for averting military action... but time is running out quick!

Kerry: The Clock Is Ticking On Iran « CBS DC

Bluffing seems to be exactly what it's about, ahead of Prexy Obama's visit to Israel & other points in the Middle East. I can't imagine that we would want to interpose ourselves between Israel & Iran in a shooting match.

Yah, Israel wants us to attack Iran for them. We've already done that, we - with British cajoling - overthrew PM Mossadegh in Iran in '54, & re-installed the feckless Shah of Iran back on the Peacock Throne. He was a good little tool, plowing oil monies into useful & v. expensive US weapons systems - but he lost control (really, track of) his own country. & we were fool enough not to run our own intelligence nets in Iran.

Consequently, State Dept. relied upon Savak's reports (Iranian internal security agency @ the time, trained by CIA, big on torture, rape, murder). Those reports were fanciful fabrications & utterly useless. Look how well that all turned out for us! We're STILL living with the results of that colossal blunder.

& Israel wants us to go in & double down on the Rx? No thanks ...

I think it's somewhat ironic that Iran's nuclear policy is ultimately made by an Ayatollah whose process of selection we in the west know very little about, while the Pope's selection gets a great deal of scrutiny and publicity.
Last time I checked, the Vatican wasn't suspected of attempting to acquire nuclear weapons. :)

Ever since the resurgence of Ayatollah Khomeini, the US has apparently deliberately blinded itself on events in Iran. We didn't run intel nets in Iran under the Shah - he didn't want us to. Our nets under Prexy Truman ran better, & Truman refused to join with UK in deposing PM Mossadegh over the oil concession. The Brit PM approached Prexy-elect Eisenhower in terms of warding off Soviet interest in Iran, & he bit (he also had the Dulles bros. @ Dept. State & CIA, champing @ the bit to do something or other about the Cold War).

Iran was actually cooperating with us after 09/11, helping us connect with the Northern Alliance in Afghanistan & sundry other items of interest. Right up until Prexy W declared them to be part of the Axis of Evil. Everything slid off the rails right there, as you can imagine. So - we know v. little about the inner workings of the Iranian gov. because we don't want to know. We don't have humint running there - TMK, & I really wouldn't expect to know about those nets unless things went seriously wrong.

I'm sure we do sigint, for all the good it does us. But we don't have intel officers nor assets who speak Persian, Farsi, Pushtu, Kurdish - or not nearly enough.

The farm saying was: "You don't give farm animals names, they're not pets, they're meat." That's the only real explanation I can devise for our curious ignorance of the facts on the ground in Iran (& Iraq, & Afghanistan, & Pakistan ...)

Last edited:
In this schizophrenic presidency of Barack Obama which is like two administrations in one ... perhaps we can see that Obama is bluffing after all.... when he talks about taking military action against Iran and that “all options are on the table”? Why? because Vice President Joe Biden told AIPAC that Obama isn’t bluffing.

On March 4, Biden told the American Israel Public Affairs Committee:

“The president of the United States cannot, and does not, bluff. President Barack Obama is not bluffing.”

Translated: he’s bluffing.

Obama's Iran Bluff | The Nation

In this schizophrenic presidency of Barack Obama which is like two administrations in one ... perhaps we can see that Obama is bluffing after all.... when he talks about taking military action against Iran and that “all options are on the table”? Why? because Vice President Joe Biden told AIPAC that Obama isn’t bluffing.

“The president of the United States cannot, and does not, bluff. President Barack Obama is not bluffing.”

Yah, Israel wants the US to attack Iran. The question is: What do we get out of attacking Iran? We've already built up Iran by invading/deposing S. Hussein & thoroughly wrecking Iraq - infrastructure, hospitals, universities, military, upset their internal balance of power, wrecked their national economy for decades to come, set their professionals fleeing the country, internal displacement of population.

How does attacking Iran's nuclear assets - & that's all I'm hearing about us doing. Surely no one's fool enough to think that we're going to try to invade the place - how does that help the US? We don't have the manpower nor the political will to do it, & the attempt would make Iran a martyr to the Islamic cause - even though they're Shiia rather than Sunni.

Yah, Israel wants the US to attack Iran. The question is: What do we get out of attacking Iran? We've already built up Iran by invading/deposing S. Hussein & thoroughly wrecking Iraq - infrastructure, hospitals, universities, military, upset their internal balance of power, wrecked their national economy for decades to come, set their professionals fleeing the country, internal displacement of population.

How does attacking Iran's nuclear assets - & that's all I'm hearing about us doing. Surely no one's fool enough to think that we're going to try to invade the place - how does that help the US? We don't have the manpower nor the political will to do it, & the attempt would make Iran a martyr to the Islamic cause - even though they're Shiia rather than Sunni.

It must be clear to everybody that Iran is a mortal enemy of the US and the West. America is called the Great Satan for historical reasons!A nuclear Iran would irrevocably alter the world's balance of power in favor of the Islamists, whose policy is jihad against the infidel
Iran would become like another North Korea, unpredictable but much more dangerous because of their fanatical, fundamentalist Islamic beliefs.

Unfortunately, action against Iran, if needed, will become a necessity, not one of doubt or appeasement or consideration of other factors such as economy or political ones.

Can't wait to go up against China and Russia can ya'? Send in the Army and Marines who have already done 4, 5, 6 or more tours in the Middle East.

Should be loads of fun!

Not necessary. It will happen so fast they won't even know what hit them until the IAF are out of there. Do you liberals ever get out of fear monger mode? Give it a rest! Gee!

Forum List

Back