Teenager Leaves High School After Told That He Can't Have American Flags In The Back Of His Truck

This is a school district problem, like banning books.

The idiots are in charge on both sides.

I agree with banning things on either side isn't good unless it's to protect children.

Kid looks like an absolute moron.
FRP3LEUPJBB5ROFSQL33UZY6HY.jpg

If you read the article and not do a MAGA circle jerk, you'll see the school said the flags were two large, not that he couldn't have them. Note: he can't see out of the back of his moronmobile because he's covered it with flags.

So he is now homeschooling with his stepmom...

So what are the mirrors on the side of his truck for genius?

Do you voluntarily only use your mirrors, genius?
Do you voluntarily get kicked out of school, genius?

I don't go to school or drive but what's the difference if you can still see behind you anyways?

Its called, why be stupid. I guess you're more of the "hold my beer" crowd. Its ok.

Wait you don't drive? How freaking old ARE you?

His flags obscured the entire back window.

The district offered him an alternative with smaller but distinctly flags.

He said, "No."

They said, "Stay home and think about it."

Doubtful. you have to have a high school degree now. Helps to have a brain.
He looks like the kind of kid who will be selling other kids fentanyl and be a guest of the state pen shortly.
The Army and The other services will wave that in a heart Beat due to not getting enough recruits and he is being homeschooled so he WILL have a degree dumb ass.

His intentions to cause trouble are obvious, but he's cleverly chosen a motherhood issue for his fight against authority. And he will likely win the fight because motherhood must never be challenged!

And further to that, he will set the bar even lower for those like him with issues, to challenge the school's authority.

That's my opinion as a Canadian. I'm posting it here to represent the counter-argument to what will be seen as his right.

His win against authority deserves to at least be challenged for what it is supposedly representing.
The Only Use for Your Flag Is As Mulch

Forum List

Back