Teen pregnancy rate up after 10-year decline

[ Perhaps you are equating a lack of a judgemental attitude towards the woman with indifference to what is happening.
Bingo! It's inconceiveable to some that withholding judgement would be the decent and fair thing to do.

The women must be punished somehow.

Right there you go again, putting words in my mouth.

Just can't get over getting your ass kicked, can you?

Immie
I didn't mention your name but you've owned up to that sort of additude so there you are. :lol:

Bingo! It's inconceiveable to some that withholding judgement would be the decent and fair thing to do.

Immie
I didn't mention your name but you've owned up to that sort of additude so there you are. :lol:

You quoted her, she was quoting me. You were clearly insinuating that I believe the woman must be punished somehow. Which is not true.

Immie

Why would they offer birth control and sex ed?

Hmmm, let's see, maybe for the same reason strip joints offer booze? Or is it bars offer naked ladies?

Whatever it takes to draw in the customers.

Promoting free and uninhibited sex leads to the need for abortions.

It kind of promotes the business... easy enough for you?

Immie

It's a non profit organization. and that has got to be the dumbest argument I've ever heard. :lol:

anyway, I can clearly see you don't care about facts and reality, just your own little warped view of it.

Obviously, you don't know jack shit about non-profit organizations.

Immie
and you know jack about PP

It's a non profit organization. and that has got to be the dumbest argument I've ever heard. :lol:

anyway, I can clearly see you don't care about facts and reality, just your own little warped view of it.

Obviously, you don't know jack shit about non-profit organizations.

Immie
and you know jack about PP

Maybe not.

But, we know our neighbors by their actions and the lobbying actions of Planned Parenthood make it pretty obvious what their intentions are.

Immie

:cuckoo:
Jackass, know thyself.

why does every forum have to be filled with people like Immanuel? Don't read people's responses, don't address anything they said, make stuff up, call people names that fit them. Unreal

Um, excuse me, but you attacked me first.

Why can't anti-choice people be honest? I mean come on. If there wasn't anti choice movement, abortions would be like haircuts? You seriously believe that tripe? it's not an easy decision for anybody ,and there can be health risks involved, so nobody takes it lightly. tHat's just another anti-choice argument

also the "abortion is a business" like PP is pushing for abortions, when they help prevent them by supplying affordable birth control and counseling and education for people that are thinking or are having sex. Plus, its a non-profit organization, so I hardly see how they are in the business of abortion.

And by the way, that was two of my arguments (see your post #248) not one in case you need help counting.

Immie

Nope, I wasn't addressing you specifically. Lying once again. In fact, you called me an idiot, when you clearly couldn't read and comprehend what I wrote and who I was referring to. And clearly my dishonest statement fits you to a tee, even though I wasn't speaking of you directly.

Immie

You quoted her, she was quoting me. You were clearly insinuating that I believe the woman must be punished somehow. Which is not true.

Immie
So you claim. But your posts say otherwise.
So now, what aout your proof that PP lobbies for abortion.

Immie

apparently every response is about him. someone has insecurity issues

why does every forum have to be filled with people like Immanuel? Don't read people's responses, don't address anything they said, make stuff up, call people names that fit them. Unreal

Why can't anti-choice people be honest? I mean come on. If there wasn't anti choice movement, abortions would be like haircuts? You seriously believe that tripe? it's not an easy decision for anybody ,and there can be health risks involved, so nobody takes it lightly. tHat's just another anti-choice argument

also the "abortion is a business" like PP is pushing for abortions, when they help prevent them by supplying affordable birth control and counseling and education for people that are thinking or are having sex. Plus, its a non-profit organization, so I hardly see how they are in the business of abortion.

And by the way, that was two of my arguments (see your post #248) not one in case you need help counting.

Immie

Nope, I wasn't addressing you specifically. Lying once again. In fact, you called me an idiot, when you clearly couldn't read and comprehend what I wrote and who I was referring to. And clearly my dishonest statement fits you to a tee, even though I wasn't speaking of you directly.

Funny, both of those arguments were mine in this very thread and I have never seen anyone at all state that Planned Parenthood wants to make abortions as unnoticeable as haircuts. So, it appears to me that in this thread, it is you that are lying when you claim you were not addressing my posts.

Immie

You know, if I didn't usually avoid doing this I would say you are a certifiable idiot. You don't know jack shit about me or my position on sex education and you are completely wrong on my position.

So maybe you should spend time reading some of the threads before you make yourself appear to be more of a jackass.

Immie

From the guidelines "Derogatory statements directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are permitted with the stipulation that you generally look like a fool when resorting to these tactics within a serious conversation on real issues. If you're comfortable playing the fool, feel free to do so. "

I guess you don't mind looking like the fool?

Immie

apparently every response is about him. someone has insecurity issues
"Someone" ??? You must mean you know who!!! How dare you!!! You know who will be you know what!!!!!!!!:eek:

Immie

Funny, both of those arguments were mine in this very thread and I have never seen anyone at all state that Planned Parenthood wants to make abortions as unnoticeable as haircuts. So, it appears to me that in this thread, it is you that are lying when you claim you were not addressing my posts.

Immie

Oh, by the way, where do you see name calling here? Oversensitive much?

Caught in another lie. THis is fun :lol:

Immie
haircuts versus eating dinner?

I'm sure you have an explanation for that.

Immie

Get the Facts - Planned Parenthood Action Center

We need health care reform, and we need it now — but women can’t afford new restrictions on abortion coverage. Tell Congress to pass health care reform immediately — and protect women’s access to comprehensive reproductive care.

Protecting Abortion Access - Planned Parenthood

Access to abortion is legal, constitutionally protected, and consistently supported by a majority of Americans; yet anti-choice organizations and policymakers have made it increasingly harder for women to access needed care. Anti-choice hardliners erode access to abortion through court battles, ballot measures, and burdensome legislative restrictions on abortion services — some extremists even resort to intimidation, harassment, and violence against women and health care providers.

Planned Parenthood fights these anti-choice efforts on every level. From courthouses to statehouses to Capitol Hill to the grassroots, we work to protect access to reproductive health care through education of elected officials, litigation, and mobilization of our more than four million activists, donors, and supporters.

Planned Parenthood advocacy efforts address:

# removing restrictions on abortion access
# expanding the number of abortion providers
# ensuring access to confidential health care for young women
# Medical and Social Health Benefits Since Abortion Was Made Legal in the U.S.

Funny, but I have never seen an argument by Planned Parenthood about minimizing the number of abortions. It is always about providing access and more access, reducing restrictions and eliminating those hated "anti-choicers".

Immie

Immie

Oh, by the way, where do you see name calling here? Oversensitive much?

Caught in another lie. THis is fun :lol:

Oh, you don't consider "anti-choicer" to be a pejorative? and when you ask why I can't be honest, you are calling me a liar.

But, I'm sure you meant it with the most sincere love.

Immie

Last edited:

Immie
haircuts versus eating dinner?

I'm sure you have an explanation for that.

Do you know what an Analogy is?

Never perfect, but somewhat on the mark.

Immie

Immie

We need health care reform, and we need it now — but women can’t afford new restrictions on abortion coverage. Tell Congress to pass health care reform immediately — and protect women’s access to comprehensive reproductive care.

Access to abortion is legal, constitutionally protected, and consistently supported by a majority of Americans; yet anti-choice organizations and policymakers have made it increasingly harder for women to access needed care. Anti-choice hardliners erode access to abortion through court battles, ballot measures, and burdensome legislative restrictions on abortion services — some extremists even resort to intimidation, harassment, and violence against women and health care providers.

Planned Parenthood fights these anti-choice efforts on every level. From courthouses to statehouses to Capitol Hill to the grassroots, we work to protect access to reproductive health care through education of elected officials, litigation, and mobilization of our more than four million activists, donors, and supporters.

# Medical and Social Health Benefits Since Abortion Was Made Legal in the U.S.[/quote]

Funny, but I have never seen an argument by Planned Parenthood about minimizing the number of abortions. It is always about providing access and more access, reducing restrictions and eliminating those hated "anti-choicers".

Immie
Your quotes directly contradict what you claim, that PP is not concerned with governmental interference in a woman's right to chose what she will do with her pregnancy.

PP does not promote abortion. PP minimizes the number of abortions performed by providing birth control and reproductive health education.

Abortion is legal in the US. Get used to it.

and when you ask why I can't be honest, you are calling me a liar.

But, I'm sure you meant it with the most sincere love.

Immie
Immie snide side seems to surface more and more these days. Maybe someone out there is willing to pray for him.

# Medical and Social Health Benefits Since Abortion Was Made Legal in the U.S.[/quote]

Immie
Your quotes directly contradict what you claim, that PP is not concerned with governmental interference in a woman's right to chose what she will do with her pregnancy.

PP does not promote abortion. PP minimizes the number of abortions performed by providing birth control and reproductive health education.

Abortion is legal in the US. Get used to it.

I never once claimed that PP didn't fight against government intervention. I said that PP promotes abortion on demand without any limits and that PP does nothing to limit the number of abortions.

Please quit trying to put words in my mouth.

By the way, an organization that was trying to promote abortion would need to eliminate governmental intervention completely.

Immie

Forum List

Back