teen honey in daisy dukes accuses school of sexism

Do high-school age girls dress too sexy for their own good today?

• Yes.

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I'm not sure. I blame George W. Bush.

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shart_attack

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
hangin' with my bro e.coli
Uh oh.

By Elisa Sole, Yahoo Shine, QUEBEC—A teenage girl who was suspended from school recently for wearing denim short shorts has publicly challenged the school dress code, declaring it sexist.

Lindsey Stocker, an 11th-grader at Beaconsfield High School in Quebec, Canada, says that she and several female classmates were asked to stand up for an outfit inspection during class. The girls were instructed to put their arms by their sides so school officials could assess whether the bottom of their shorts or skirts lined up with their fingertips. If their fingers reached beyond their hemlines, the girls would be considered in violation of the school's dress code.

"When I started explaining why I didn’t understand that rule, they didn’t really want to hear anything I had to say, and it was in front of my entire class. I felt very attacked … and I wanted to tell them how I felt," Lindsey told Canadian news outlet CBC. "They should approach it in a way that doesn’t target girls at least — for starters — because that’s the first problem. They don’t really care what guys wear. They just kind of target the girls first."

After Lindsey failed the inspection, she left class and printed 20 sheets of paper that read, "Don’t humiliate her because she is wearing shorts. It’s hot outside. Instead of shaming girls for their bodies, teach boys that girls are not sexual objects.” Then she posted them around the school. Administrators removed the signs a short time later and sent Lindsey to the principal’s office, where she was given a one-day suspension. While the exact reasons for the suspension are unclear, according to Canadian radio show CJAD, it was for “multiple infractions.”

The school's website states that students are prohibited from wearing short shorts or skirts, halter tops, visible underwear, low-riding pants, clothing that’s torn, and anything that shows “excessive” cleavage or midriff, among other banned items.

Yahoo Shine could not reach Lindsey for comment; however, she told Canada's Global News, “There’s a huge rape culture that educational systems aren’t really paying attention to. They’re actually contributing to it without realizing it.”

Many rushed to the teen's defense on Twitter.

(Pics of random Tweets, twits and twats.)

The Lester B. Pearson School Board did not return Yahoo Shine’s calls for comments, however, a representative released a statement to BuzzFeed that read, “It needs to be clear that this is always an opportunity for the school to make it a learning situation for the students… To sensitize them about hypersexualization, which is often a topic that is discussed and the students are well aware of.”

According to Los Angeles-based child psychologist Fran Walfish, PsyD, prohibiting young girls from wearing especially short shorts is appropriate, especially if dress codes for boys are equally enforced. And while it’s admirable that Lindsey challenged what she feels are archaic gender rules, her actions may not be effective. “She could have written the school a respectful letter explaining her stance instead of speaking to the media,” Walfish tells Yahoo Shine. “Now, she put the school on the defense and it’s unlikely she’ll get the outcome she wants.”

Lindsey is the latest teenage trailblazer to defy her school dress code. In January, 16-year-old Marion Mayer, a student at Lakeland High School in Florida, stood up to her school's principal Arthur Martinez after he used the following phrases to describe the school dress code: “Modest is hottest” and “Boys will be boys.” In response, Mayer posted a photo of herself to Tumblr wearing a bikini top and holding a sign that read, “It’s alright. You’re a boy."

In the now-deleted post, Marion wrote, "When I asked him, in general, what the difference is between girls and boys, he said that boys 'misbehave more' and are 'outgoing.' He said that girls are 'reserved.' I told him that the phrases he used were sexist and stereotypical and unfair to all genders. I explained to him that many students and people of society were offended by what he said and the phrases he used. I told him that I thought he should apologize for what he said and explain to students and society that this kind of message is not okay or appropriate. He said he wouldn’t apologize for that, but he would give me an apology, which was ‘I’m sorry you feel that way.’”

In best Waylon Jennings voice, this:

"Tell you whut, boys, sumin' tells me Daisy dun opened up a can uh worms that I don't think even Bo 'n' Luke can seal back up."

https://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/l...ield-high-school-quebec-canada-153056456.html

Last edited:
News Flash- to young boys, girls are fuck toys, or at the very least, masturbatory fodder.

Biology, it's like, fo realz, yo.

I have vivid and delicious memories of camel toes as far as the eye can see, before anyone knew what a cameltoe was. Tight as fuck Jordache jeans were the rage in 1980 and I can still see Carol XXXXXX walking toward me in the hallway with her vulva clearly defined by scrumptious blue denim.

I have vivid and delicious memories of camel toes as far as the eye can see, before anyone knew what a cameltoe was. Tight as fuck Jordache jeans were the rage in 1980 and I can still see Carol XXXXXX walking toward me in the hallway with her vulva clearly defined by scrumptious blue denim.

Pics, or it didn't happen.

If I could do a screen grab of my memory you would wet your pants. :eusa_angel:

Tough.

We had a dress code at our school district for students and instructors.

No problem, everyone on the same stage.

When parents came to the school board to complain, they were told home school and private school were options.

Told teachers who complained that they would abide by the dress code and not discuss it during business hours.

i don't like that they called them out and made the girls stand in class for an inspection, but i'm all for enforcement of dress codes. just do it discreetly.

then again, maybe routine offenders do need to be publicly shamed.

I am concerned about a certain class of parents.

They transcend class, salary and wage scales, race, education.

They seem to think their children are not to be held to the same standards as other children.

Always I have said that parents are the key to a school and student success.

They also can be the explosive power to destroy a school and its students' success.

Well, here's something similar. From "Growing Up Brady" (2000), with the actors replaying the real-life romance of Barry Williams (Greg) and Maureen McCormick (Marcia). You are, of course, forbidden to enjoy it too much, given that Kaley Cuoco is only 15 in this shot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCLXmFh3TV4]Kaley Cuoco Growing Up Brady - YouTube[/ame]

Uh oh.

By Elisa Sole, Yahoo Shine, QUEBEC—A teenage girl who was suspended from school recently for wearing denim short shorts has publicly challenged the school dress code, declaring it sexist.

Lindsey Stocker, an 11th-grader at Beaconsfield High School in Quebec, Canada, says that she and several female classmates were asked to stand up for an outfit inspection during class. The girls were instructed to put their arms by their sides so school officials could assess whether the bottom of their shorts or skirts lined up with their fingertips. If their fingers reached beyond their hemlines, the girls would be considered in violation of the school's dress code.

"When I started explaining why I didn’t understand that rule, they didn’t really want to hear anything I had to say, and it was in front of my entire class. I felt very attacked … and I wanted to tell them how I felt," Lindsey told Canadian news outlet CBC. "They should approach it in a way that doesn’t target girls at least — for starters — because that’s the first problem. They don’t really care what guys wear. They just kind of target the girls first."

After Lindsey failed the inspection, she left class and printed 20 sheets of paper that read, "Don’t humiliate her because she is wearing shorts. It’s hot outside. Instead of shaming girls for their bodies, teach boys that girls are not sexual objects.” Then she posted them around the school. Administrators removed the signs a short time later and sent Lindsey to the principal’s office, where she was given a one-day suspension. While the exact reasons for the suspension are unclear, according to Canadian radio show CJAD, it was for “multiple infractions.”

The school's website states that students are prohibited from wearing short shorts or skirts, halter tops, visible underwear, low-riding pants, clothing that’s torn, and anything that shows “excessive” cleavage or midriff, among other banned items.

Yahoo Shine could not reach Lindsey for comment; however, she told Canada's Global News, “There’s a huge rape culture that educational systems aren’t really paying attention to. They’re actually contributing to it without realizing it.”

(Pics of random Tweets and twits.)

The Lester B. Pearson School Board did not return Yahoo Shine’s calls for comments, however, a representative released a statement to BuzzFeed that read, “It needs to be clear that this is always an opportunity for the school to make it a learning situation for the students… To sensitize them about hypersexualization, which is often a topic that is discussed and the students are well aware of.”

According to Los Angeles-based child psychologist Fran Walfish, PsyD, prohibiting young girls from wearing especially short shorts is appropriate, especially if dress codes for boys are equally enforced. And while it’s admirable that Lindsey challenged what she feels are archaic gender rules, her actions may not be effective. “She could have written the school a respectful letter explaining her stance instead of speaking to the media,” Walfish tells Yahoo Shine. “Now, she put the school on the defense and it’s unlikely she’ll get the outcome she wants.”

Lindsey is the latest teenage trailblazer to defy her school dress code. In January, 16-year-old Marion Mayer, a student at Lakeland High School in Florida, stood up to her school's principal Arthur Martinez after he used the following phrases to describe the school dress code: “Modest is hottest” and “Boys will be boys.” In response, Mayer posted a photo of herself to Tumblr wearing a bikini top and holding a sign that read, “It’s alright. You’re a boy."

In the now-deleted post, Marion wrote, "When I asked him, in general, what the difference is between girls and boys, he said that boys 'misbehave more' and are 'outgoing.' He said that girls are 'reserved.' I told him that the phrases he used were sexist and stereotypical and unfair to all genders. I explained to him that many students and people of society were offended by what he said and the phrases he used. I told him that I thought he should apologize for what he said and explain to students and society that this kind of message is not okay or appropriate. He said he wouldn’t apologize for that, but he would give me an apology, which was ‘I’m sorry you feel that way.’”

"Tell you whut, boys, sumin' tells me Daisy dun opened up a can uh worms that I don't think even Bo 'n' Luke can seal back up."

https://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/l...ield-high-school-quebec-canada-153056456.html

I think so, I drove past my local high school during their Halloween party and it looked like a Fetish Ball.

Uh oh.

Oh dear!:eek:

1. looks like somebody wanted attention and didn't like the attention she got. Oh well. The only reason any girl wears tight daisy dukes it to attract men. She would be just as cool in longer shorts, so she can't scream sexism when her whole point of manner of dress is to impress males.

2. Skirts (at a decent length) are cooler than shorts and conform to school dress codes, so there is no basis for her complaint.

3. Little Miss Sunshine needs a biology class. Men, like any male animal, are attracted to female body parts like legs and butts no matter how civilized they are. It's just nature. Same thing for the girls. If a good looking young buff male walks past a female she's attracted, hence boys aren't allowed to take off their shirts in class. In my daughters school boys can't even wear tank tops. For both sexes, all shirts must have sleeves. It's to keep the focus on learning and not on raging hormones.

4.Walking around naked is cooler, but it doesn't mean you should do it. My mother would be cooler too, but do you want to see a naked 75 year old woman who had three kids walking around? I think not.

Last edited:
I cant comment without seeing her but.....I mean shorts.
You should see the shorts the girls High School track team wears while running through my neighborhood. I bet they make this girls shorts look knee length.

I cant comment without seeing her but.....I mean shorts.
You should see the shorts the girls High School track team wears while running through my neighborhood. I bet they make this girls shorts look knee length.

I personally kinda sorta think we need a federal law making 16 the legal age of consent in all 50 states. No age-of-the-other-party exceptions, and no state exceptions.

If these little high school honeys wanna dress scantily and torture us men, then it oughtta be perfectly okay if we get caught consensually rubbing uglies with them.

The age of consent laws in most of the states are totally anachronistic.

Laura Ingalls Wilder got married at age 13, and they didn't have thongs, booty shorts and hot pants back then.

I'm pretty sure if a boy came to that school wearing Tom Selleck-style short shorts and behaved the way she did when he was called out by school authorities would have gotten the same treatment.

This is why modern feminist women are viewed as shrill whiners.

Uh oh.

I vote pineapple asshole. No pic of wench in daisy dukes. Doom on you.

Forum List

Back