Teen disemboweled during London stabbing

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A teen boy was reportedly disemboweled during a stabbing this week in the south of London.

The teen, who is currently fighting for his life in a London hospital, was stabbed alongside three others Thursday near a housing estate in the Camberwell district.

The four boys as well as six suspects who were taken into custody by police are aged between....
Teen ‘Disemboweled’ During London Stabbing

Oh but let them in we have to show them how much we love them and how diversity will work people just will have to die before we get use to this living style. Awww c'mon show the love sacrafice your kids, daughters , mothers, sisters just show your caring for savagegs who would and will kill you in an instant you stupid fkrs deserve it. The poor kids don't because of your pathetic sickening stupidity and idealology.

YOUR NUTS all around the GLOBE LEFTIST pos trash are the same.

I have pretty big nuts but I'm pretty sure they're not "all around the globe".
I mean that would hurt wouldn't it?

Meanwhile I'm at a loss to understand how (whoever's) "pathetic sickening stupidity and ideaology [sic]" relates to anything here. Do these stabbers post here?

No?

Are you just an idiot then?

no comment on in the news on WHO or WHY

Of course not --- it's another Alex John Brinkley Jones blog, citing as its source.................................... nothing whatsoever.

No link, no attributtion, no quote, no screenshot, no byline, no video, nothing.

And knuckledragging morons like the OP just line up and go "can I swallow whole please?"

The level of abject stupidity just boggles the mind.

Of course not --- it's another Alex John Brinkley Jones blog, citing as its source.................................... nothing whatsoever.

No link, no attributtion, no quote, no screenshot, no byline, no video, nothing.

And knuckledragging morons like the OP just line up and go "can I swallow whole please?"

It's all over the regular British press if you had bothered to look.

The Who is 6 black teens and the why seems to involve a belt.

As someone who has followed the gun control debate for a few decades now, this is how one aspect of the argument went.....

If you get rid of guns, the murder rate would go down. Guns make it less messy to murder someone, since using a knife means you would 1) have to get up close and personal, and 2) you would get messy doing it.....

As Britain is showing us, neither of those things is true....and since the people doing the majority of the knife murder are young teenagers.... it shows that the social welfare state in Britain has finally managed to kill off the societal restraints on violence. They have now reached the point where teenage girls raising young males are creating violent sociopaths who are able to stab and kill without hesitation.......

And the good people of England are facing these monsters unarmed and helpless....

It ain't my job to "bother to look" --- that would be the OP's responsibility.

She FAILED.

And in her link it would be Alex John Brinkley Jones' responsibility.

He too FAILED.

And while we're at it, you too brought no link, so we still have ZERO.

Last edited:

She FAILED.

He too FAILED.

If you need help performing a basic internet search, you can always try asking one of the older kids to show you.

She FAILED.

He too FAILED.

If you need help performing a basic internet search, you can always try asking one of the older kids to show you.

I require no "help" since I'm STILL not the one trying to sell this story. I'm simply noting that the (so far) three entities who are trying to sell it have presented nothing but empty packaging. Ain't my job to fill that packaging up.

She FAILED.

He too FAILED.

I require no "help" since I'm STILL not the one trying to sell this story. I'm simply noting that the (so far) three entities who are trying to sell it have presented nothing but empty packaging. Ain't my job to fill that packaging up.
I see the older kids like you about as much as I do. .

You tried to claim it was all hogwash simply because it was Alex Jones. The event actually occurred, however, yet you aren't mature enough to admit you were wrong, preferring as you do your usual weaseling.

That's cool, pogo. You can weasel all you want. You and reality do not often see eye to eye because you are a fundamentalist instead of thinking individual. Just because you are too infantile to admit you were wrong, that does not mean it did't happen, though, even if you DO prefer your delusions to reality because reality presents you with the sort of cognitive dissonance you feel the need to squash.

She FAILED.

He too FAILED.

I see the older kids like you about as much as I do. .

You tried to claim it was all hogwash simply because it was Alex Jones.

You should go learn how to read. You really should.

I have no way, or interest, to prove a negative. I merely pointed out that neither the OP, nor her link, nor you, has furnished any evidence at all that any of the alleged happened at all. For all we know we're talking about Jack the Ripper. For all we know the entire thing is made-up crapola.

AGAIN that's not my job. I didn't start the thread; I didn't post the story on Alex John Brinkley Jones' website, and I didn't come in claiming somebody else should go find it for me.

Go ahead --- prove any of that wrong. Quote me to that effect.

So you see son, none of that is "wrong"; indeed to this point there is *STILL* no evidence for this story at all. Zero. Then we have you claiming there is, yet you can't show it.

This will all become clear once you've learned how to read.

A teen boy was reportedly disemboweled during a stabbing this week in the south of London.

The teen, who is currently fighting for his life in a London hospital, was stabbed alongside three others Thursday near a housing estate in the Camberwell district.

The four boys as well as six suspects who were taken into custody by police are aged between....

Oh but let them in we have to show them how much we love them and how diversity will work people just will have to die before we get use to this living style. Awww c'mon show the love sacrafice your kids, daughters , mothers, sisters just show your caring for savagegs who would and will kill you in an instant you stupid fkrs deserve it. The poor kids don't because of your pathetic sickening stupidity and idealology.

Are saying there were no stabbings before they “let them in”?

I don't think so------it just got worse than it was "before"

I have pretty big nuts but I'm pretty sure they're not "all around the globe".
I mean that would hurt wouldn't it?

Meanwhile I'm at a loss to understand how (whoever's) "pathetic sickening stupidity and ideaology [sic]" relates to anything here. Do these stabbers post here?

No?

Are you just an idiot then?

dumbass alert

What?

I have no idea if this is what you were asking but,

One witness described seeing a group of black males running near her home moments before the attack.

“There were four or five black boys running,” the unnamed woman told the Metro. “All of a sudden I could hear, ‘Help, help.'”

One witness described seeing a group of black males running near her home moments before the attack.

“There were four or five black boys running,” the unnamed woman told the Metro. “All of a sudden I could hear, ‘Help, help.'”
You talk about diversity as if that is the cause. Did knife attacks start with increased diversity?

You talk about diversity as if that is the cause. Did knife attacks start with increased diversity?

This is what diversity of today does for the NWO form of diversity and it's like this all around the globe not just here.

Knives, axes and machetes have become weapons of choice for criminals in Germany, which has some of the strictest gun laws in Europe. Knives are not only being used to carry out jihadist attacks, but increasingly to commit homicides, robberies, home invasions, sexual assaults, honor killings and many other kinds of violent crime.

Germany Sees Surge In Stabbings And Knife Crimes

I realize you are indulging in Kitman, here, as you always do, but the relationship between Muslim immigration and the enormous increase in these sorts of attacks is obvious. You set the bar in an intentionally dishonest place by asking if knife attacks STARTED with what you call "diversity", however, as this is an intentionally dishonest question. What matters is the relationship between Muslim immigration and all the mayhem caused by Muslims and not whether knife attacks were unheard of before the islamization process began.

Forum List

Back