Russia bans first Gay Pride event

Russia's first ever gay Pride banned within 24 hours of being announced

This is a genuine denial of human rights. No doubt Mr Pence was on hand taking notes.

Russia didn't want a bunch of fags sashaying down the street wearing ass-less chaps.....and that is a bad thing?

Seriously, the queers don't do themselves any favors when they behave the way they do when given a public platform.

Back in August of 1998, I took the day off to take my two kids to Six Flags and it just so happened to be "Queer Appreciation Day". Their attire and PDAs were beyond disgusting as we waited in line to get tickets before the realization hit me. I took them home to get their swimsuits and we went to the water park instead.....THANK God that it wasn't "Queer Day" there as well.....I can only imagine what my kids would have seen .

Last edited:
They can go to Tel Aviv Israel, the gay capital of the world.

we do not have a heterosexual parade, and they don't need one either.

Russia's first ever gay Pride banned within 24 hours of being announced

This is a genuine denial of human rights. No doubt Mr Pence was on hand taking notes.

And then some Russian will come on saying that Russia doesn't deny gay people Human Rights.

Why do fags feel the need to express their perverted desires in public?

I do not support HOLIDAY FUN FOR THE FAMIILY------being explicitly SEXUAL---
in any direction. It is for that <<< reason that I do not support GAY PARADES
or Halloween costumes consisting of condoms and dildos for ten year old kids

I hope it is not too late to get a refund on your plane ticket, Tammy.

As the antisemitic filth calling itself Penelope mentioned, though, Israel is a liberal country that allows gay pride parades yet your hatred for Jews is such that you champion those who seek to destroy them. Meanwhile, those you champion persecute gay people to a degree greater than the Russians.

Have you ever considered having your head examined? You have been trained to hold two utterly contradictory attitudes and it appears that you need a deprogrammer that specializes in your particular malady.

I hope it is not too late to get a refund on your plane ticket, Tammy.

As the antisemitic filth calling itself Penelope mentioned, though, Israel is a liberal country that allows gay pride parades yet your hatred for Jews is such that you champion those who seek to destroy them. Meanwhile, those you champion persecute gay people to a degree greater than the Russians.

Have you ever considered having your head examined? You have been trained to hold two utterly contradictory attitudes and it appears that you need a deprogrammer that specializes in your particular malady.

there is a condition known as DYSCONNECTION syndrome because of lesions, or even agenesis of the CORPUS CALLOSUM --------there are many causes--
-from congenital malformation, tumor, demyelinating, surgery and even
damage from over indulgence in red-wine. The clinical manifestations are
CATASTROPHIC

there is a condition known as DYSCONNECTION syndrome because of lesions, or even agenesis of the CORPUS CALLOSUM --------there are many causes--
CATASTROPHIC

Hmmmmmm….. I wonder if Pendryn whisky would have the same effect?

CATASTROPHIC

Hmmmmmm….. I wonder if Pendryn whisky would have the same effect?

marchiafava bignami syndrome-------classically chianti drinkers-----but can happen
in both chronic alcoholism and malnutrition

That Trump and most on the right are admirers of Putin makes perfect sense, given the fact that conservatives are hostile to the rights and protected liberties of gay Americans.

And most conservatives envy Putin’s authoritarian regime, and the Russian dictator’s ability to punish diversity and dissent.

Forum List

Back