Teddy Cruz blames Obama for racial tensions.......Eh.....

Of course it's Obama's fault! He's black! And anything white people do is every white president's fault.

Shove Vietnam up your asses, fucktards.

Are any of you losers that cry racism going to give us the list of countries that blacks have it better than here?

You fucking dumb loser.

Canada

then when will we see a black exodus from US cities to Canadian cities? why hasn't it already happened?

The answer to the question was Canada

I'm sure Obama going to a well known racist church for 20 years is over looked by you. BTW, you don't help your case by comparing what's going on today to what was happening 50 years ago, it's a bad thing that it's happening today.

Lets see......
What does Obama have to do with the riots of 1968?

Ummmmmm....nothing

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, attacks by blacks on innocent whites and hispanics who happened to be trying to do their jobs while passing through Watts in LA. Destruction of black businesses and neighborhoods by blacks. Sound like Baltimore to you, idiot.?

Rinse and repeat

Lets see......
Ummmmmm....nothing

no one said he did, idiot.

Please try to follow the flow of a thread before you butt in and prove you are clueless

read the previous comments, now, how many years ago was 1968. not one previous poster claimed that obama had anything to do with 1968, I think he was 7 years old at the time.

Of course it's Obama's fault! He's black! And anything white people do is every white president's fault.

Are any of you losers that cry racism going to give us the list of countries that blacks have it better than here?

You fucking dumb loser.

Canada

then when will we see a black exodus from US cities to Canadian cities? why hasn't it already happened?

The answer to the question was Canada

got anything to back that up? or is that just what you think?

Lets see......

Ummmmmm....nothing

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, attacks by blacks on innocent whites and hispanics who happened to be trying to do their jobs while passing through Watts in LA. Destruction of black businesses and neighborhoods by blacks. Sound like Baltimore to you, idiot.?

Rinse and repeat

Lets see......
Ummmmmm....nothing

Please try to follow the flow of a thread before you butt in and prove you are clueless

read the previous comments, now, how many years ago was 1968. not one previous poster claimed that obama had anything to do with 1968, I think he was 7 years old at the time.

First black President --- first time in history where blacks have rioted and burned down several major cities --- after his reelection.

You have a limited view of history....missed out on 1968 didn't you?
What color was the President then?

I'm sure Obama going to a well known racist church for 20 years is over looked by you. BTW, you don't help your case by comparing what's going on today to what was happening 50 years ago, it's a bad thing that it's happening today.

I blame all democrats, headed up by their king obama. These mass protests are being organized by democrats and pathetic commie community organizers. We all know that. Well, except for moron dupe pawns like the OP.

Who, somehow someway claim poor blacks are treated oh so unfairly in this country. Fucking liberal cocksuckers. You fucking liars.

Go ahead, please name the country where blacks have it better than here. Be specific in what ways they have it better.

Oh fuck you OP. DO not respond. Instead, please go fuck yourself, with all due disrespect.

Poor blacks in America, sure have it bad don't they?

62efd697.jpg
one-big-happy-family11.jpg
Ruben-Studdard-american-idol-199224.jpg
black-people-meet-dating-site-1374473126-0-s-307x512.jpg
nw-13%20united%20negro%20college%20fund.jpg
Celebrate-Black-History-Mon.jpg
The_Radiance_Foundation_Black_History_Month_2013.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
SuperRich.jpg
broke1.jpg
Floyd_Mayweather_AP120228041717_620x350.jpg
oprah-paid-a-reported-52-million-for-her-montecito-calif-estate-which-she-nicknamed-the-promised-land-in-2001.jpg

Oprah's house

-----------------------------------

Fuck you, you commie pieces of lying shit.

I will be waiting for one of you sacks of smelly shit to let me know the country that blacks have it better.

Fuck you.

You seem angry, little Owl.

"Oh fuck you OP. DO not respond. Instead, please go fuck yourself, with all due disrespect. "

Yepp, you seem angry.

:D

You fucking dumb loser.

Yes. You are angry.

Do you see a therapist about that?

WAIT WAIT! Cruz did have one incident that clearly shows the Obama has inflamed the races. Amazing!

http://news.wbt.com/newsroom/article.cfm?ID=360296:6358747:35325635&code=1115&class=0

When asked later to elaborate on his comment, the Republican presidential candidate replied, "He has exacerbated racial tensions, racial misunderstandings" in a "series of efforts to put Americans against each other" with the effect of "dividing us over and over again." Cruz cited the so-called 2009 "beer summit," when Obama invited a black Harvard professor and the white cop who were at the center of a racial profiling incident to the White House for a beer.

I betcha he served a better grade beer to black professor than he did to the white cop. You got us there Teddy! :beer: "My beer tastes funny..."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/29/politics/ted-cruz-obama-racial-tensions-election-2016/index.html

The President, Cruz explained, had vilified people opposed to Obamacare and those who opposes the current Iran nuclear negotiations. He did not cite an example founded from racial conflicts.

Poor Teddy...being smashed in all the polls leaves him rather desperate....

He's right. Obama has done nothing but divide people. The race card has been played to the point of being ridiculous.

Accusations of racism have been continuously leveled at those who oppose Obamacare, oppose amnesty, want welfare reform, want voters' identities verified, criticize rioters, have concerns about terrorism and those who resent paying high taxes. The list goes on.

Obama's books show he has long held resentment towards whites. He is silent as the white privilege crap is pushed by the left.

Any time a person disagrees with Obama's liberal policies, they are accused of hating him because he's black.

He also divides classes by constantly criticizing the wealthy (except his tax evading buddies). Right after being elected, he vilified the insurance companies and other big businesses. He talked of returning the wealth to it's rightful owners (government, so they can redistribute it?). Meanwhile, people in his administration had tax problems. Geithner, who of all people should know better, cheated on his taxes. While Obama preached that not everyone was paying their fair share, he gave a pass to his own buddies. Soros and Sharpton are good examples.

The Dems have long believed that they should address groups in different ways. They criticized Republicans for offering the same message to everyone instead of dividing them. The Repubs supposedly didn't address Hispanics the right way because they didn't stand there and promise amnesty. They didn't address blacks the right way because they only talk about jobs and the economy, things some liberals say don't interest them.

Refusing to simply address the country as "My fellow Americans" and having one message for all, the Dems show how divisive they are by grouping people, then separating the groups and pitting them against each other. Obama is an expert at this.

Lets see......

Ummmmmm....nothing

Rinse and repeat

Lets see......
Ummmmmm....nothing

In case you haven't noticed, cognitive reasoning is not a strong point of many RW loons on here.

whites riot all the time over sports teams, but when blacks riot over police negligence, there's a fucking shitstorm.

I hear about the divisiveness of Obama whenever I see a clip from Fox News. It's a major theme for them.

As someone who watches his speeches without filters from either the right or the left, I see no divisiveness from the President but a lot of dog whistle comments from the right.

Much of the Republican hatred of Obama stems from racism. I'm not saying that all Republicans are racists, but that the idea that Obama isn't like us stems directly from racism.

When Pierre Elliott Trudeau was first elected, he came from a very different background from most Canadians. He was well traveled, had lived abroad, and was well educated. In many ways, very much like Obama. Those experiences were very broadening and gave him ideas and insights many of us haven't thought of.

Canada was a very different country after Trudeau. More mature, more confident, and more in control of our own destiny.

Trudeau was much reviled while in office. Now he's hailed as our greatest PM ever.

Obama is a good President. One of the best in my lifetime. You fools are too partisan to see or appreciate him, but history most certainly will.

Please give example of whites in US rioting over sports.

In every poll I have seen with question are race relations better or worse under Obama the majority have said worse agree or disagree that seems to be the preception from the majority of people.

In every poll I have seen with question are race relations better or worse under Obama the majority have said worse agree or disagree that seems to be the preception from the majority of people.

It would seem the race issues are more pronounced, but they have always been there. It is just that they are being dealt with more, instead of being ignored or dismissed, which actually is good.

Forum List

Back