Teddy Cruz blames Obama for racial tensions.......Eh.....

He's being a shrewd politician, who knows who his base is. A bunch of fucking racists.

In every poll I have seen with question are race relations better or worse under Obama the majority have said worse agree or disagree that seems to be the preception from the majority of people.

It would seem the race issues are more pronounced, but they have always been there. It is just that they are being dealt with more, instead of being ignored or dismissed, which actually is good.
I don't see that burning down buildings and looting as dealing with anything politicians are doing what they always do giving lip service to the issues until things die down and the rioting stops then they will be ignored again.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/29/politics/ted-cruz-obama-racial-tensions-election-2016/index.html

The President, Cruz explained, had vilified people opposed to Obamacare and those who opposes the current Iran nuclear negotiations. He did not cite an example founded from racial conflicts.

Poor Teddy...being smashed in all the polls leaves him rather desperate....
But he's still just another rightwing liar.
To you anyone to the right of Bernie Sanders is right wing. And a liar. Your opinion is worthless.

whites riot all the time over sports teams, but when blacks riot over police negligence, there's a fucking shitstorm.

Now, THERE is a piece of disingenuous logic .... in fact, it might just be the penultimate example of ignorance married to misdirection.

To you anyone to the right of Bernie Sanders is right wing. And a liar. Your opinion is worthless.

To you, anyone to the left of Attila the Hun is a commie and a liar. Your opinion is worthless.
I'm mortally wounded. Your posts have impressed me with your deep knowledge, sound reasoning, and apt responses.

Nah, just kidding. You're a worthless piece of shit just like the other libs here.

Forum List

Back