Votes: 13 41.9%
  • No

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
It is not a lie to recognize that democrats are vermin. It's recognition of an established fact.

Why is that a problem? Nobody cares. He's a person just like the kids of Sandy Hook, MSD High, etc. He could have died and nobody would have blinked because 2A so what-the-fuck ever, pull the other, it's got bells on.

Yeah, your many tears over the children killed in car wrecks, or who died from resurgent disease is much noted, poseur.

Oh, DO feel free to get the fuck over yourself just any damn day. I'm sure you're just sobbing out loud on a daily basis over the kids you brought up to try to win an argument. And on the internet, of all places.

Yes YES. Yes

Treat them like any pest any other kind of vermin.
“Nugent says Democrats should be shot like "coyotes"’

Like most on the reprehensible right Nugent is a liar and scumbag.

The quoted post above is proof of that.

I remember when Ted went quiet after a Secret Service meeting. He really should have learned from that event.

Nugent continued: “So come to that realization. There are rabid coyotes running around. You don’t wait till you see one to go get your gun. Keep your gun handy, and every time you see one, you shoot one.”

Nugent says Democrats should be shot like "coyotes"

This isn't the first time he's advocated death to the opposition. He's just extrapolated to include everybody who doesn't think like him.

Of course I'm going to run a poll. Of course I'm NOT going to expect you to answer honestly.

But I'll ask anyway.

Oh. And are there more grades of it? Like it'd be okay to shoot kids like Hogg, but probably not your next door neighbor, family member or small town politicians, but definitely okay if there's a black man in the white house that needs hanging?

Or do you only slander them year after year after year and hope that somebody with bigger balls than yours picks up a gun and follows Nugent's wishful thinking.

Because in case nobody's noticed? He doesn't have the balls to do it, either.

They are the enemy so yep!

Democrats should be shot with something that would stop them from being incredibly stupid, and amazingly crazy. Hopefully, the cure would be permanent.

Nugent continued: “So come to that realization. There are rabid coyotes running around. You don’t wait till you see one to go get your gun. Keep your gun handy, and every time you see one, you shoot one.”

This isn't the first time he's advocated death to the opposition. He's just extrapolated to include everybody who doesn't think like him.

Of course I'm going to run a poll. Of course I'm NOT going to expect you to answer honestly.

But I'll ask anyway.

Oh. And are there more grades of it? Like it'd be okay to shoot kids like Hogg, but probably not your next door neighbor, family member or small town politicians, but definitely okay if there's a black man in the white house that needs hanging?

Or do you only slander them year after year after year and hope that somebody with bigger balls than yours picks up a gun and follows Nugent's wishful thinking.

But what if they weigh 5x as much as a Coyote? Shouldn't a bullet adjustment be made?

Your poll is invalid just as you are because apparently both of you are too stupid to understand Nugent's statement was a metaphor. He spoke of shooting Coyotes---- nowhere did he ever say anything about actually shooting people (or democrats, which are sort of like people) which makes the entire premise of your thread a lie.

Nope. Not even a little bit of a metaphor. "Every time you see one, you shoot one." There is no metaphor. There is no "like" or "as." There is no excusing or explaining his insane rantings. The fact that you're even trying makes you look even crazier than him.

Total metaphor. He was talking about coyotes (which you shoot) ---- READ THE WORDS ---- and comparing them to democrats who metaphorically pee on your couch, which you destroy, remove from office, eliminate from affecting your life as an active politician. He was obviously addressing an audience way smarter and with greater integrity than you. You are a liar and a kook for trying to put words in his mouth any more than he really said, and do so only because he supports the NRA. I dare you to show me a single occurrence where he or any other officer of the NRA ever told anyone to go out and shoot people in word or print! You're just another Leftist FRAUD. Totally BUSTED.

Totally FULL OF IT.!

Took a hell of a big woman to admit that. I respect you for being honest with yourself finally!

I see you couldn’t counter the rest of my post.

You'd tell yourself anything to make yourself feel good, I mean, isn't that all you libs do is tell yourself you win every argument you lose and are right about everything you are wrong about? All you need is your own personal made up set of facts and you work 24/7 on making those up as well. You even make up things like Trump is orange and covered in cheetos dust yet if anyone made fun of another person's skin color like that, you'd call them a racist!

Democrats should be shot with something that would stop them from being incredibly stupid, and amazingly crazy. Hopefully, the cure would be permanent.

No, I believe in just holding their heads under water until they lose upper brain function so that they can at least go on to weave baskets or something to make a positive contribution to society.

But I'll ask anyway.

Ol' Shitty Pants doesn't have the balls to go up against someone that can shoot back. A real piece of filth.

No, I believe in just holding their heads under water until they lose upper brain function so that they can at least go on to weave baskets or something to make a positive contribution to society.
Oh my, such a brave little cocksuck of a keyboard warrior. You might just find that neither you nor Ted were a match for many of we older liberals. You are only good at this kind of thing with people that cannot shoot back.

But I'll ask anyway.

Your poll is invalid just as you are because apparently both of you are too stupid to understand Nugent's statement was a metaphor. He spoke of shooting Coyotes---- nowhere did he ever say anything about actually shooting people (or democrats, which are sort of like people) which makes the entire premise of your thread a lie.

Liar. Ol' Shitty Pants has made many statements like that.

Communism and death by Democide is responsible for the deaths of over 200,000,000 unarmed people since the early 1900's.

Conservatives/Consitutionalists just wish to be left alone....we don't need you nor do we want anything that you have to offer as it pertains to the worshipping of "the state". We don't need leftardism but yet leftardism needs our compliance. I will be stacking dead bodies of leftard commies up like cordwood with no regrets or reservations when they cross that line and insist that like-minded thinking patriots should acquiesce. Leftards are biting off more than they could ever hope to chew.

Many of us that are "awake" are very aware of the end game planned and have been standing post for quite awhile. We are too old to give a fuck about the consequences for fighting but still young enough to stand up for what is right and make worm food out of bolsheviks like you and do so with a big grin and a feeling of self satisfaction. I will die standing and I will never bow nor bend to "the state".....get it now, "comrade"?

13319944_1399292010097194_2535421183881948221_n.jpg

Nope. Not even a little bit of a metaphor. "Every time you see one, you shoot one." There is no metaphor. There is no "like" or "as." There is no excusing or explaining his insane rantings. The fact that you're even trying makes you look even crazier than him.

Total metaphor. He was talking about coyotes (which you shoot) ---- READ THE WORDS ---- and comparing them to democrats who metaphorically pee on your couch, which you destroy, remove from office, eliminate from affecting your life as an active politician. He was obviously addressing an audience way smarter and with greater integrity than you. You are a liar and a kook for trying to put words in his mouth any more than he really said, and do so only because he supports the NRA. I dare you to show me a single occurrence where he or any other officer of the NRA ever told anyone to go out and shoot people in word or print! You're just another Leftist FRAUD. Totally BUSTED.

Totally FULL OF IT.!

Took a hell of a big woman to admit that. I respect you for being honest with yourself finally!

You'd tell yourself anything to make yourself feel good, I mean, isn't that all you libs do is tell yourself you win every argument you lose and are right about everything you are wrong about? All you need is your own personal made up set of facts and you work 24/7 on making those up as well. You even make up things like Trump is orange and covered in cheetos dust yet if anyone made fun of another person's skin color like that, you'd call them a racist!

Wow.

I broke you.

Totally FULL OF IT.!

Wow.

I broke you.
Ever shot a coyote?

But I'll ask anyway.

Shoot your average democrat? I don't think so. Although, I suppose it would be okay for him to go after the new young crop of communists being churned out at the local colleges across the US. They are a nuisance.

Forum List

Back