Ted Nugent Goes Off on Piers Morgan

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
543x600.jpg

Ted Nugent Goes Off on Piers Morgan During Fiery Gun Debate: ‘You’re So Full of Crap’

Feb. 4, 2013
Jason Howerton

Rock legend Ted Nugent sat down with CNN’s Piers Morgan in a Texas gun shop on Monday to talk, well, guns. Nugent blasted Morgan over his apparent “obsession with guns” and told him to leave responsible American gun owners “the hell alone.”

Morgan began the interview by asking his guest to explain to him, “in the least inflammatory way possible,” why any American needs to own an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle. Morgan had just gotten done shooting an AR-15 at a gun range and said he was surprised by the power it possessed.

After first offering prayers to the Chris Kyle and Littlefield families, Nugent told Morgan to “take it to the bank” that he would never understand the true purpose of firearms.

“You don’t understand that it’s a simple inanimate tool that tens of millions of American families own that have never caused a problem, never had an accident and will never commit a crime,” Nugent said.

Morgan countered by saying 100,000 Americans get hit by gunfire each year.

“Let me stop you there, because I’ve been hearing you say this and you’re so full of crap. Listen to me, that statistic includes bad guys shot by cops and intruders shot by homeowners. So that figure is bogus,” Nugent shot back.

Then Morgan explained that 18,000 people commit suicide using a gun every year in the U.S., to which Nugent quickly replied: “Japan has a higher suicide rate and they aren’t allowed to get downwind of a gun. You’re turn.”

“Do you care about murders?” Nugent pressed. “Or do you only care about about murders with guns?”

“I care about all death,” Morgan replied.

“I don’t think you do. I think you care about guns. I think You’re obsessed with guns,” Nugent said, before going off on a fiery diatribe defending gun owners in America.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkjIMxf0VyU&feature=player_embedded]Ted Nugent Attacks Piers Morgan For His 'Obsession' With Guns: 'Will You Leave Us The Hell Alone? - YouTube[/ame]

Ted Nugent Goes Off on Piers Morgan During Fiery Gun Debate: ?You?re So Full of Crap? | Video | TheBlaze.com

He didn't just fire an AR, he also fired a full auto version and what appeared to be a WWII 30 cal. I guarantee the boy was all smiles inside, but there was no way he'd admit it. He also interviewed our Atty. General, Greg Abbott and a State Senator, Dan Patrick who also own a conservative radio station in Houston and a couple of others. Tactical Firearms where they did the show is in Katy, TX and the owner said his sales went form one million a month to a million a week and Morgan about had a heart attack. I just sat back and watched fellow Texans beat up on the limey bastard. But true to his commie roots Morgan never backed off.

Last edited:
I'm not certain Piers Morgan even cares if he gets his ass handed to him in a debate. Has found his niche and will pound away at it as long as the Ratings are there.

As long as his one viewer is still out there, he'll keep being an ass on the air.

CNN's ratings woes continue to get worse. Following last week's news of a 15-year primetime low during Piers Morgan, final Nielsen ratings give the network its lowest-rated weekday primetime showing among total viewers in more than 20 years.

CNN's Primetime Ratings Sink to 20-Year Low
CNN's Primetime Ratings Sink to 20-Year Low - The Hollywood Reporter

I'm not certain Piers Morgan even cares if he gets his ass handed to him in a debate. Has found his niche and will pound away at it as long as the Ratings are there.

Yeah well he ain't very bright then. He has been on this tangent for months and the only thing getting pounded are his ratings.

Yeah well he ain't very bright then. He has been on this tangent for months and the only thing getting pounded are his ratings.

CNN itself has low ratings that have steadily gone down the last twenty years. The worse the liberal station ratings get, the more they attack FOX. They can't compete, so they bash. Air America bombed big time up against the other talk radio shows. They still haven't gotten over that.

I'm willing to bet that more people have watched the video of Nugent putting that prick in his place than CNN in the last year.

Last edited:
543x600.jpg

Ted Nugent Goes Off on Piers Morgan During Fiery Gun Debate: ‘You’re So Full of Crap’

Feb. 4, 2013
Jason Howerton

Rock legend Ted Nugent sat down with CNN’s Piers Morgan in a Texas gun shop on Monday to talk, well, guns. Nugent blasted Morgan over his apparent “obsession with guns” and told him to leave responsible American gun owners “the hell alone.”

Morgan began the interview by asking his guest to explain to him, “in the least inflammatory way possible,” why any American needs to own an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle. Morgan had just gotten done shooting an AR-15 at a gun range and said he was surprised by the power it possessed.

After first offering prayers to the Chris Kyle and Littlefield families, Nugent told Morgan to “take it to the bank” that he would never understand the true purpose of firearms.

“You don’t understand that it’s a simple inanimate tool that tens of millions of American families own that have never caused a problem, never had an accident and will never commit a crime,” Nugent said.

“Let me stop you there, because I’ve been hearing you say this and you’re so full of crap. Listen to me, that statistic includes bad guys shot by cops and intruders shot by homeowners. So that figure is bogus,” Nugent shot back.

Then Morgan explained that 18,000 people commit suicide using a gun every year in the U.S., to which Nugent quickly replied: “Japan has a higher suicide rate and they aren’t allowed to get downwind of a gun. You’re turn.”

“Do you care about murders?” Nugent pressed. “Or do you only care about about murders with guns?”

“I don’t think you do. I think you care about guns. I think You’re obsessed with guns,” Nugent said, before going off on a fiery diatribe defending gun owners in America.

Ted Nugent Attacks Piers Morgan For His 'Obsession' With Guns: 'Will You Leave Us The Hell Alone? - YouTube

Ted Nugent Goes Off on Piers Morgan During Fiery Gun Debate: ?You?re So Full of Crap? | Video | TheBlaze.com

So Ted says 99.9% of gun owners in America are just good decent law abiding citizens!

No, they aren't and the stats prove it.

Let me give you a try! Are 99.9% of people in America who don't have guns just good decent law abiding citizens?

Doesn't sound like a rant to me.

Elitist prigs hate American men who act like American men instead of like 16 year old girls.

543x600.jpg

Feb. 4, 2013
Jason Howerton

Ted Nugent Attacks Piers Morgan For His 'Obsession' With Guns: 'Will You Leave Us The Hell Alone? - YouTube

I caught him in an interview on Gallagher's show today. I didn't catch who the sub host was.

Nugent was excellent as always.

Doesn't sound like a rant to me.

Elitist prigs hate American men who act like American men instead of like 16 year old girls.

I'm very happy to see that pro second amendment supporters are not taking this constant assault from Morgan's bully pulpit at CNN.

Forum List

Back