Ted Nugent Brags About Killing Hundreds Of Pigs From A Helicopter

Ted Nugent, another draft dodger, who can kill animals from a distance with a rifle is a loud mouth and coward? Rush Limbaugh draft dodger, Dick Cheney draft dodger, these lazy useless cowards take advantage of the freedoms of America, but are too cowardly to put up. Big months with weak backbones.

Do you wish me to neg you or report you?

Have you not read the new rules?

He is so full of shit, it's pathetic.

Kill an animal to survive and feed your family. But to get in a helicopter and kill animals for the thrill of it is just sick.

gotta agree that Ted's a fuckin' embarrassement for our side...

in the same way that Wayne LaPierre makes me wanna beat the living daylights outta whomever it was in the NRA who thought it was a good idea to put this tone-deaf dumb fuck before the American public just after the Sandy Hook tragidy,,,

wow, you have a side huh?
good grief..all this over some PIGS folks
petty as usual

I think the problem with Nugent is that he makes the sensible people on the pro-gun side look nuts.

Carry on, Ted. Carry on.

and you liberals make the pro gun control look sane I suppose?

this thread shows how ridiculous you all are

Yet another example of assclowns not knowing what the fuck they are talking about. These feral pigs are no different than rats, and it's not about hunting them ethically, it's about clearing out the rodents.

I don't care about being ethical when clearing my barn of rats, and getting rid of these feral hogs is no different.

Yet another example of assclowns not knowing what the fuck they are talking about. These feral pigs are no different than rats, and it's not about hunting them ethically, it's about clearing out the rodents.

I don't care about being ethical when clearing my barn of rats, and getting rid of these feral hogs is no different.

this is what you get from people who probably never seen a farm in their life and think the meat they eat comes from a meat fairy..

sometimes herds need to be culled..but to revel in it is kind of sick for sure

Good point.

Obviously, the wild pig problem is an issue, because they have no natural predators and they are a threat to agriculture and livestock.

But Ted is just kind of "out there".

As compared to you people liking your food assassinated. You like your meat done in by a hitman.

What's out there? Someone who eats honestly?

Or someone like you? Who hires someone to kill your food? Put its dismembered parts that you can gloat over on a piece of foam wrapped so nicely.

Who's out there in the end?

Just another troll bait thread, put Nugents name in it and OFF THEY GO.... And why is this in POLITICS?

Last edited:
[
As compared to you people liking your food assassinated. You like your meat done in by a hitman.

Or someone like you? Who hires someone to kill your food? Put its dismembered parts that you can gloat over on a piece of foam wrapped so nicely.

First, Ted wasn't killing these pigs for food. He was killing them for fun.

Second, yes, I like my food prepared by professionals. I like knowing that my meat has been certified as safe to eat. And so do you, really.

No shit in Florida, you go in hog hunting it better be dead or you are busted. Feral hogs are so freaking bad.

I threw two litters in my kennel. These dogs are hog dogs. Brag moment. My baby American Bad Ass. Louisiana Catahoulas. :eusa_angel:

AmBA.jpg

People doing their yap yap when they don't have a clue what they are yappin on makes me wanna bazooka barf.

Last edited:
[

Second, yes, I like my food prepared by professionals. I like knowing that my meat has been certified as safe to eat. And so do you, really.

omg, you know he's having fun huh?
these pigs are out of control and not only a danger to humans but to people properties
learn something before you people spout off..my gawd

[

How did that last recall work out for you lately?

:lol:

Oh or the recall on jerky treats for dogs?

Safe?

[

omg, you know he's having fun huh?
these pigs are out of control and not only a danger to humans but to people properties
learn something before you people spout off..my gawd

But why are these pigs a "danger'? Because humans screwed with the ecosystem...

Here's the thing about wild boars... they didn't exist in America until White People introduced them.

Then we let them interbreed with domestic pigs bred for size, making them HUGE!

You know us white folks, we seem to screw up everything...

[

How did that last recall work out for you lately?

:lol:

Oh or the recall on jerky treats for dogs?

Safe?

I don't know, what recall was that?

Dancing around the point Crazy Ted wasn't hunting these pigs for food. He was hunting them for sadistic reasons.

Pigs are not an indigenous species to N. America.

They were brought here by the Spanish explorers in the 1500's and went feral.

In south Texas they are dangerous to humans and destructive to agriculture.

Plus they carry a lot of diseases and are basically no different than a large rat.

Hunters are doing farmers a favor when they shoot them........... :cool:

Ted Nugent, another draft dodger, who can kill animals from a distance with a rifle is a loud mouth and coward? Rush Limbaugh draft dodger, Dick Cheney draft dodger, these lazy useless cowards take advantage of the freedoms of America, but are too cowardly to put up. Big months with weak backbones.

Do you wish me to neg you or report you?

Have you not read the new rules?

I just read the rules.
Which one does this violate?

Pigs are not an indigenous species to N. America.

They were brought here by the Spanish explorers in the 1500's and went feral.

In south Texas they are dangerous to humans and destructive to agriculture.

Plus they carry a lot of diseases and are basically no different than a large rat.

Hunters are doing farmers a favor when they shoot them........... :cool:

Yep just like Republicans ;)

Forum List

Back