Ted Nugent Brags About Killing Hundreds Of Pigs From A Helicopter

He is so full of shit, it's pathetic.

Kill an animal to survive and feed your family. But to get in a helicopter and kill animals for the thrill of it is just sick.

You don't have a clue what you are talking about. You are beyond stupid.

Kill an animal to survive and feed your family. But to get in a helicopter and kill animals for the thrill of it is just sick.

gotta agree that Ted's a fuckin' embarrassement for our side...

in the same way that Wayne LaPierre makes me wanna beat the living daylights outta whomever it was in the NRA who thought it was a good idea to put this tone-deaf dumb fuck before the American public just after the Sandy Hook tragidy,,,

You neg'd me because I said killing animals from a helicopter is sick?? Or that I don't believe he donated all that pork to poor families? I don't get it. Can you explain?

'' You are the stupidest person on the planet if you don't understand feral hogs you stupid person.

Last edited:
I understand feral hogs are very dangerous and I understand they cause much damage. What I don't understand is why he probably lied and said he donated all that pork to poor families and what the purpose was to announce he killed them all for some news man.

I am far from stupid, but I do admit I was in error about you.

You're absolutely right.

He should confront a maelstrom of feral hogs on the ground with a pump action shotgun.

????????????

He would be dead in two seconds.

So what's your alternative, other than hiring an organizing a local militia of 50 men with pump action shotguns and Riot shields doing a Greek Style Phalanx ---- just to achieve the SAME result?

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/A-Plague-of-Pigs-in-Texas.html

There's a reason we have (had) this thing called FEDERALISM. Different States and different Localities have DIFFERENT problems. People in New York can't possibly know the problems in Texas, and then claim to make laws or judge their morality for their actions, no more than Texans can judge and make laws for New York. STOP YOUR ONE SIZE FITS ALL NATIONAL SOLUTIONS.

You neg'd me because I said killing animals from a helicopter is sick?? Or that I don't believe he donated all that pork to poor families? I don't get it. Can you explain?

Feral hogs are horrid. I'm a hunter. You have no idea the damage these hogs do. Oh and I'm a chick.

I don't like arial hunts. I prefer hunting with dogs. I bred and loved my cataholulas and I can hunt that way.

I can do my hunts many ways. When Teddly talks about arial, I guarantee you he's not happy,

Does anyone believe his bullshit that he made arrangements to have all that pork delivered to poor families? I damn sure don't.

He is pond scum.

There can't be anything left after a machine gun attack. Remember Sonny on the Godfather?

Ok, that was a joke but you can imagine the bloodbath..

Do you even know how guns work, or what bullet impacts are like in REAL LIFE? It's not like they're up there putting 200+ bullets into each hog.

Last edited:
But he did not do it to save people or crops from feral pigs. He did it to rub it in the face of Maher and animal rights groups, then claimed he donated the meat to poor families. For some reason, I do not see him paying a crew of people to pick up bits and pieces left over from a machine gun to take to those families. Do you? He did it for the thrill..and to thumb his nose.

Culling is one thing. His reasoning is not valid. IN MY OPINION. I'm sorry if that makes me look like a dumb "bitch", but it is just my opinion.

But he did not do it to save people or crops from feral pigs. He did it to rub it in the face of Maher and animal rights groups, then claimed he donated the meat to poor families. For some reason, I do not see him paying a crew of people to pick up bits and pieces left over from a machine gun to take to those families. Do you? He did it for the thrill..and to thumb his nose.

Culling is one thing. His reasoning is not valid. IN MY OPINION. I'm sorry if that makes me look like a dumb "bitch", but it is just my opinion.

Nice attempt to change the subject.

You specifically criticized HOW he did it. Not WHY he did it. Now that you realize that running into a herd of feral hogs with a shotgun is suicide, you decided to change your angle.

HOW is not equal to WHY:

------------------

HOW is in bold:

-----

WHY is in bold:

------

The only logical conclusion that can be drawn:

Shooting animals with a machine gun is sick, unless you're doing it to feed your family --- and should be done to give the animals a fair chance of survival.

Last edited:

Feral hogs are horrid. I'm a hunter. You have no idea the damage these hogs do. Oh and I'm a chick.

I don't like arial hunts. I prefer hunting with dogs. I bred and loved my cataholulas and I can hunt that way.

I can do my hunts many ways. When Teddly talks about arial, I guarantee you he's not happy,

I know they are bad critters. I also know they damage crops and are dangerous to other animals and people. And I also know you are a chick. So am I. I always enjoyed reading your posts and didn't know this "side" of you. Now I do. Thanks for the heads up so I can avoid you in future.

Concerning arial hunts...perhaps that is the best way to kill 450 wild hogs but my gripe is his reasoning...which doesn't make much sense except to be a blowhard and thumb his nose. And I damn sure don't believe he made sure the meat went to people who could use it.

And with that said..I am done discussing this with you. I'm surprised at your initial response to me and was not expecting it. But at least I know now.

Nice attempt to change the subject.

You specifically criticized HOW he did it. Not WHY he did it. Now that you realize that running into a herd of feral hogs with a shotgun is suicide, you decided to change your angle.

HOW is not equal to WHY:

------------------

HOW is in bold:

-----

WHY is in bold:

Whatever. Think what you l ike. Your opinion of me means squat.

And what's the issue? Pigs are actually a problem there.

With a machine gun? What a fatass old coward. :cuckoo:

Wild pigs are a problem in loads of states. They destroy crops and root up anything and everything they can.

Have loads of em down here in Florida and you can bet that local farmers are glad to see them killed.

They are fast becoming a problem in many States in fact they are overrunning some States.

They can also be dangerous as hell.

I see no problem with someone killing them. If you have a problem with it consult your local Govt. I'm sure they will be more than happy to listen to you.

Are you nuts? Seriously? You are one dumb bitch. You don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Do you know how fast they reproduce? Look. I bred catahoulas. These are dogs designed to take these feral hogs out.

And what's the issue? Pigs are actually a problem there.

With a machine gun? What a fatass old coward. :cuckoo:

Wild pigs are a problem in loads of states. They destroy crops and root up anything and everything they can.

Have loads of em down here in Florida and you can bet that local farmers are glad to see them killed.

They are fast becoming a problem in many States in fact they are overrunning some States.

They can also be dangerous as hell.

I see no problem with someone killing them. If you have a problem with it consult your local Govt. I'm sure they will be more than happy to listen to you.

I know Florida really well. You aren't even allowed to bring one out alive or your busted.

You go hog hunting in Florida, it better be dead.

Omg, where is the Ashley Judd ad on this?

anyone see what damage ferrel pigs will do?

I swear if the troll didn't have something to bitch about they would perish

Last edited:
Ted Nugent, another draft dodger, who can kill animals from a distance with a rifle is a loud mouth and coward? Rush Limbaugh draft dodger, Dick Cheney draft dodger, these lazy useless cowards take advantage of the freedoms of America, but are too cowardly to put up. Big months with weak backbones.

Ted Nugent, another draft dodger, who can kill animals from a distance with a rifle is a loud mouth and coward? Rush Limbaugh draft dodger, Dick Cheney draft dodger, these lazy useless cowards take advantage of the freedoms of America, but are too cowardly to put up. Big months with weak backbones.

here's a clue, go gather your friends and round up all these pigs and put them on YOUR PROPTERTY..

dear gawd you people are ridiculous..city slickers I imagine

Forum List

Back