Ted Nugent Brags About Killing Hundreds Of Pigs From A Helicopter

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
r-TED-NUGENT-KILLS-PIGS-large570.jpg

By Cavan Sieczkowski

Ted Nugent is bragging about killing over 400 wild pigs, a kill he dedicates to Bill Maher and other "animal rights freaks."

While talking with SiriusXM's Brett Winterble, Nugent claimed he killed 455 wild pigs with his machine gun in a Texas field last weekend, according to RumorFix.

“I took my machine gun in the helicopter -- in the Texas hill country -- me and my buddy ‘Pigman.' His name is ‘Pigman’; I’m the swine czar. I killed 455 hogs with my machine gun. I did it for Bill Maher and all those other animal rights freaks out there," he told Winterble, according to RumorFix. "My haters will hate me more for that."

Previously, Nugent wrote about killing pigs in an article for The Sportsman's Guide. "I do believe that wild pigs are to this day, and will more than likely forevermore remain, my bowhunting quarry of choice," he explained. "Pigs turn me on."

More: Ted Nugent Says He Killed 455 Pigs With Machine Gun For Bill Maher And 'Animal Rights Freaks'

r-TED-NUGENT-KILLS-PIGS-large570.jpg

By Cavan Sieczkowski

Ted Nugent is bragging about killing over 400 wild pigs, a kill he dedicates to Bill Maher and other "animal rights freaks."

While talking with SiriusXM's Brett Winterble, Nugent claimed he killed 455 wild pigs with his machine gun in a Texas field last weekend, according to RumorFix.

“I took my machine gun in the helicopter -- in the Texas hill country -- me and my buddy ‘Pigman.' His name is ‘Pigman’; I’m the swine czar. I killed 455 hogs with my machine gun. I did it for Bill Maher and all those other animal rights freaks out there," he told Winterble, according to RumorFix. "My haters will hate me more for that."

Previously, Nugent wrote about killing pigs in an article for The Sportsman's Guide. "I do believe that wild pigs are to this day, and will more than likely forevermore remain, my bowhunting quarry of choice," he explained. "Pigs turn me on."

More: Ted Nugent Says He Killed 455 Pigs With Machine Gun For Bill Maher And 'Animal Rights Freaks'
What a man. :laugh2:

Well, at least when he's killing pigs with a machine gun from a helicopter he isn't molesting young girls. That's one good thing.

Draft dodger Nugent is a natural born killer - when no one is shooting back.

If Nugent ever met a real man he would shit his pants.
I guess his underwear is safe then if he ever meets you.

Probably not, but I not the one who promised to kill someone if they won the election in November. He should probably keep his mouth shut if is to chicken to keep his word or at least admit he is a fraud.

If Nugent ever met a real man he would shit his pants.

Probably not, but I not the one who promised to kill someone if they won the election in November. He should probably keep his mouth shut if is to chicken to keep his word or at least admit he is a fraud.

No. Youre just the one who lies about other people promising to kill someone.

Who did he promise to kill? Can you post the link?

"If Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," Nugent said, according to a video posted on YouTube by the NRA

Nugent threatens death if Obama wins in November ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Kinda makes you wonder why the GOP would invite a draft dodging child molester to the State of the Union Address?

I guess it's because he can shoot pigs from a helicopter with a machine gun. Why? Only to make a point. He said, "I killed 455 hogs with my machine gun. I did it for Bill Maher and all those other animal rights freaks out there".

No wonder the GOP loves him so much.

Kinda makes you wonder why the GOP would invite a draft dodging child molester to the State of the Union Address?

This coming from the party that had a draft dodging abuser of women GIVING the State of the Union in the 90s.

Who did he promise to kill? Can you post the link?

"If Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," Nugent said, according to a video posted on YouTube by the NRA

Nugent threatens death if Obama wins in November ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
The S.S. questioned him and concluded there was no threat.

Forum List

Back