Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan , was being interviewed by a liberal

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan , was being interviewed by a liberal
journalist who also happens to be an animal rights activist
The discussion came around to deer hunting.

The journalist asked, "What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him?
Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?'"
Nugent replied, "Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is what am I going
to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away
They are very much like the Democrats in Congress."

The interview ended.

The journalist asked, "What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him?
Nugent replied, "Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is what am I going
to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away

The interview ended.

So they didn't get to the part where they discussed Nugent bragging about screwing under aged girls, or him marrying the little girl he had custody of?

This is a bitter pill for conservatives to swallow, but they must start remembering, when they cherry-pick parts of stories to bolster their misinformed positions, chances are a liberal who knows the full story will fill in the details. This always exposes the conservative for the lying idiot he (or she) is.

Ted Nugent may very well be a spokesman for some. He's certainly not the valiant warrior for all like you knuckleheads always try to make out.
Pitiful.

Ted Nugent may very well be a spokesman for some. He's certainly not the valiant warrior for all like you knuckleheads always try to make out.
Pitiful.

He's on the NRA board of directors.

You asswipes support actual killers.....

.you want the Puerto Rican terrorist murderer in your parade, a man who helped murder innnocent Americans,

your President, obama, had 3 friends who were terrorists or terrorists sympathizers....bill ayers and bernadine dorhn...actual, domestic terrorist bombers, and rashid khalidi, spokesman for the terrorist groups in the middle east.......obama also had openly racist friends and allies.....jeremiah wright...racist, and anti-American....al sharpton, racist and inciter of a riot that got people murdered, and black lies matter, a group obama had to the White HOuse whose sympathizers have actuallyl murdered police officers in Texas and Louisiana, and who have rioted across the country and called for the death of police officers.....

obama also gave the leading state sponsor of terrorism, Iran, 150 billion dollars in cash.......why cash? Because the terrorist groups Iran supports have their wire transfers stopped by various countries...so Iran has to supply them with actual currency....

And obama gave Iran the glide path to acutal nuclear weapons..which they have stated they will use on the first day they have them to destroy Israel....and they will also provide that technology to terrorists around the world...

So of the two...Nugent...for all his faults...is a better human being than barak obama.....

.you want the Puerto Rican terrorist murderer in your parade, a man who helped murder innnocent Americans,

your President, obama, had 3 friends who were terrorists or terrorists sympathizers....bill ayers and bernadine dorhn...actual, domestic terrorist bombers, and rashid khalidi, spokesman for the terrorist groups in the middle east.......obama also had openly racist friends and allies.....jeremiah wright...racist, and anti-American....al sharpton, racist and inciter of a riot that got people murdered, and black lies matter, a group obama had to the White HOuse whose sympathizers have actuallyl murdered police officers in Texas and Louisiana, and who have rioted across the country and called for the death of police officers.....

obama also gave the leading state sponsor of terrorism, Iran, 150 billion dollars in cash.......why cash? Because the terrorist groups Iran supports have their wire transfers stopped by various countries...so Iran has to supply them with actual currency....

And obama gave Iran the glide path to acutal nuclear weapons..which they have stated they will use on the first day they have them to destroy Israel....and they will also provide that technology to terrorists around the world...

So of the two...Nugent...for all his faults...is a better human being than barak obama.....

That was Iran's money and to be fair to Iran they never attacked us, did they. Now we do sell weapons to the gulf states , SA and Qatar who do sponsor terror, all Presidents do.

No Obama stopped Iran from getting nuclear weapons.

Nugent can move to Texas and stay there, we do not need his kind in MI. Nugent would not even qualify to be a pimple on the butt of Obama and I certainty disagreed with some of Obama's actions, but not the Iran deal or the ACA.

So you admit that Nugent is scum, but you're hoping that if you can make enough unfounded and disproved accusations about Obama, nobody will notice your pants crapping, child molesting hero?

Not my parade....I'm on the other side of the country....but you're pretty funny there, boy.

That was Iran's money and to be fair to Iran they never attacked us, did they. Now we do sell weapons to the gulf states , SA and Qatar who do sponsor terror, all Presidents do.

Nugent can move to Texas and stay there, we do not need his kind in MI. Nugent would not even qualify to be a pimple on the butt of Obama and I certainty disagreed with some of Obama's actions, but not the Iran deal or the ACA.

There is no "Fair" with Iran...the leader of that country pay terrorists to murder innocent people all over the world....what part of that do you not understand? Giving them 150 billion dollars in cash helps them pay terrorists all over the world to murder innocent people.....you do not give them 150 billion dollars until the government of Iran is changed and not supporting terrorists.....only an asshole does that.....

And yes....Iran is fighting us.....their Kudz forces are the ones training the terrorists in Iran and Afghanistan who are killing American military personel.....

obama did not stop Iran from getting a nuclear weapon.....he gave them the protection they needed, and the resources to get it done....he lied about the Iran deal and obamacare.......he is vile, and Nugent is a far better human being than obama is, or ever will be......

There is no "Fair" with Iran...the leader of that country pay terrorists to murder innocent people all over the world....what part of that do you not understand? Giving them 150 billion dollars in cash helps them pay terrorists all over the world to murder innocent people.....you do not give them 150 billion dollars until the government of Iran is changed and not supporting terrorists.....only an asshole does that.....

And yes....Iran is fighting us.....their Kudz forces are the ones training the terrorists in Iran and Afghanistan who are killing American military personel.....

obama did not stop Iran from getting a nuclear weapon.....he gave them the protection they needed, and the resources to get it done....he lied about the Iran deal and obamacare.......he is vile, and Nugent is a far better human being than obama is, or ever will be......
upload_2017-6-17_10-15-9.png

Ted Nugent thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House the past 8 years....just like Madonna.

The interview ended.

ILMAO..........While I don't kill animals, less the hypocrite I am for eating them, that was a GREAT response.

The interview ended.

ILMAO..........While I don't kill animals, less the hypocrite I am for eating them, that was a GREAT response.

How does he know, is he a deer?

It doesn't matter what you think of ol' Ted. What he said is the truth. Nothing will ever change that. That's why you are doing nothing but deflecting and trying to discredit the source. Pathetic.

Forum List

Back