Ted Nugent Brags About Killing Hundreds Of Pigs From A Helicopter

Draft dodger Nugent is a natural born killer - when nothing is shooting back.

Why do you lie all the time. Have you seen the new rules?

Truly. Heads up or you'll get banned.

Stop threatening posters here, you may get banned yourself.

Trying to give people a heads up. I'm not one of those "gee maybe we can get someone banned crowd".

I've never been that way. Come on. You've known me long enough.

To give a head's up now is considered a threat? Holy toledo! A lot of posters haven't even seen the new rules in Politics.

Why do you lie all the time. Have you seen the new rules?

Truly. Heads up or you'll get banned.

Trying to give people a heads up. I'm not one of those "gee maybe we can get someone banned crowd".

To give a head's up now is considered a threat? Holy toledo! A lot of posters haven't even seen the new rules in Politics.

Well you said that a couple of times in this thread.

Well you said that a couple of times in this thread.

Yeah and to give a heads up. I'm partial to certain libs like Dante:eusa_shhh: Actually I love him to death; other libs I don't like so much but I don't want to see them banned.

I may get testy some days; but who doesn't?

And what's the issue? Pigs are actually a problem there.

With a machine gun? What a fatass old coward. :cuckoo:

Do you realize how much damage feral hogs are responsible for?
I guess you live in the city and think of pigs as cute little animals.
They are an invasive species that need to be eradicated.
I dont care how it's done.

Does anyone believe his bullshit that he made arrangements to have all that pork delivered to poor families? I damn sure don't.

He is pond scum.

My guess is that 455 dead pigs rotted in the Texas sun and/or fed coyotes and buzzards.

I just scoop them up with the front end loader and dump em over the fence along the hwy.
Buzzards love em!

He is so full of shit, it's pathetic.

Kill an animal to survive and feed your family. But to get in a helicopter and kill animals for the thrill of it is just sick.

And you are a fucken moron !! THEY ARE AN INVASIVE SPECIES !!!! They destroy crops undermine bridges and God help you if you hit one in your car.

Oh....I used to wait until they had a litter. Then when they came to the feeder to eat all my deer corn I'd wait until the piglets lined up and ....BAM !!! Four in one shot was my record.
But you had to do it before they got to big because the slug will only pass through one or two of em when they hit the 200 lb range.

And what's the issue? Pigs are actually a problem there.

Do you think maybe, just maybe libs think it's a cutie patoutie pig like in Charlottes's Web or Gordy?

You neg'd me because I said killing animals from a helicopter is sick?? Or that I don't believe he donated all that pork to poor families? I don't get it. Can you explain?

Do you have any idea what it takes to process a hog? I'm guessing no.
Most deer processors wont touch a feral hog due to the many diseases they carry. And I wouldnt take a deer to a processor who would.
Fucken city folk.......flappin their gums about shit they know nothing about.

The pigs gotta go. I got access to a helicopter and a machine gun? Count me in.

And all for this terrible outcome from the link...

After the kill, the 64-year-old gun-crazed rocker said he gave the meat to the needy. “We distributed tons of the most delicious pork to the soup kitchens and homeless shelters of this state. Everything we did was perfect – win, win, win," he added. “I had to adjust my halo as I was machine-gunning hogs.”

Ted actually did Texas a favor, but let's not be confused by facts.
Wild hogs are among the most destructive invasive species in the United States today. Two million to six million of the animals are wreaking havoc in at least 39 states and four Canadian provinces; half are in Texas, where they do some $400 million in damages annually. They tear up recreational areas, occasionally even terrorizing tourists in state and national parks, and squeeze out other wildlife

Texas allows hunters to kill wild hogs year-round without limits or capture them alive to take to slaughterhouses to be processed and sold to restaurants as exotic meat. Thousands more are shot from helicopters. The goal is not eradication, which few believe possible, but control.

So tell me again what Ted did wrong?
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/A-Plague-of-Pigs-in-Texas.html

Again, how much is left to eat after someone pelts them with a machine gun?

Comon, you partisans can't even disagree with a slug like Ted Nugent?

Partisan?

Since when is shooting wild pigs a partisan issue?

They're just pigs. Wild pigs are extremely destructive and very dangerous animals. So what's the big deal?

The big deal is that Ted Nugent is shooting them with a machine gun and he is disgusting. You all are agreeing that he is doing nothing wrong at all because he is a high profile wingnut.

Capiche?

No I don't care about politics. He's killing dangerous destructive animals. Tell me is exterminating mice a partisan issue too?

Why aren't you all up in arms about all the mice being guillotined by those partisan people?

Guys guys guys...

Check out the little piggy

attachment.php

As pig populations take their destructive warpath into suburban areas and wreak havoc to the tune of $1.5 billion annually in the U.S., Pig Man and Ted team up on this excellent adventure to help local landowners end the feral reign of terror. They also plan to donate a full supply of all-organic meat to local homeless shelters.

http://www.gameandfishmag.com/2012/08/22/ted-nugent-hog-hunting/

1.5 billion nationally.

They will eat your cat. They will eat your chihuahua. They are omniverous.

636px-Scavenger_feast_-_Yala_December_2010_%282%29.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Scavenger_feast_-_Yala_December_2010_(2).jpg

Last edited:

Do you think maybe, just maybe libs think it's a cutie patoutie pig like in Charlottes's Web or Gordy?

They think "pig" and a picture of Babe pops into their heads.
Let em come across a half dozen with piglets in a wallow while walking through the woods.
If they're smart enough and fast enough to get up a tree they might live to tell about it.
If not they become pig feces.

Forum List

Back