Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan , was being interviewed by a liberal

The journalist should have asked him why he crapped in his diaper for a week when he had a chance to go shoot at people who would be shooting back at him in Vietnam.
Amish have never fought in any war either. What do you think of them?

Cassius Clay turned muslim and changed his name to Muhammad Ali to get out of going to war. What about him?

Clinton bought his way out of having to serve in the military, what about him?

Some people like the Amish just don't believe in war, does that make them all evil?

And how about you, did you serve in the military?

ali was convicted & sentenced to 5 years, ready to serve time in jail - not to mention his ability to legally box & earn his living was taken away for 3 years. sooooooooooooo you should be honest about that. 'just' changing his name to avoid the draft is not accurate.
He still never served a single day in the military.

How about you?

he stood up for his principles & took the fallout like a man. clinton did not, dick did not, mittens did not, oxyboy did not & dirty uncle teddy did not. whether i have served or not is irrelevant. your strawman sucks.
So you didn't serve, yet you run your mouth like an over flowing toilet about those who didn't either.

Your hypocrisy is pathetic, just like all you pathetic leftist ass clowns.

Life is just "playtime" to you pieces of shit.

lol...what a lame reply. & so unworthy.... yet very expected of you. try better the next time you wanna defend a draft dodging coward because he is on the extremist right side of the aisle who says all the right things you wanna hear. tell me how much you love the ducky dynasty entertainers too. lol.....

Wow, it would seem that some internet keyboard jockeys suffer from excess testosterone, and stuff. Lotsa big talk, lotsa ignorant talk.

Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan , was being interviewed by a liberal
journalist who also happens to be an animal rights activist
The discussion came around to deer hunting.

The journalist asked, "What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him?
Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?'"
Nugent replied, "Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is what am I going
to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away
They are very much like the Democrats in Congress."

The interview ended.
LOL.

How F'n True is that.
That should be a Bill Board right in The Middle of DC.

Ted Nugent may very well be a spokesman for some. He's certainly not the valiant warrior for all like you knuckleheads always try to make out.
Pitiful.
You however are a valiant warriror for ISIS, and Globalists, and just about anyone who HATES AMERICA and it's freedoms.

That's pretty clear.

Tell me, what is the last thing that goes through a fly's mind when he hits a windshield?

Answer:

His ASS.

Toad Nugent is as much a 'rock star' as Randy Van Wormer.

16 albums say you're a clueless idiot

One hit 40 years ago. Randy Van Wormer, one hit 40 years ago. He's a broken down drunk that nobody remembers.

Pffffft. 40 years ago? Only 1 freaking hit? I guess you missed this part of his career. They were yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge. His live shows are killer.

600832_orig.jpg

One hit 40 years ago. Randy Van Wormer, one hit 40 years ago. He's a broken down drunk that nobody remembers.

Pffffft. 40 years ago? Only 1 freaking hit? I guess you missed this part of his career. They were yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge. His live shows are killer.

600832_orig.jpg
They were ok, Ted kicking his leg up on a speaker and spitting.. Rush was much better...

600832_orig.jpg
They were ok, Ted kicking his leg up on a speaker and spitting.. Rush was much better...

Rush and Triumph live were beyond awesome. Triumph was known as Ontario Hydro Rocks. Amazing light shows that would make a climate change believer freak right out.

:lol:

600832_orig.jpg

Rush was amazing, and so was Pink Floyd.

Nugent pretty much sucked, had one good song (Stranglehold)

Ted Nugent: pants shitter, coward, child molester
MORE DEFLECTION. THAT'S ALL YOU GOT. SO SAD. HE SPOKE THE TRUTH, AND YOU POOR LITTLE SNOWFLAKES JUST CAN'T HANDLE IT.

Ted Nugent: pants shitter, coward, child molester
MORE DEFLECTION. THAT'S ALL YOU GOT. SO SAD. HE SPOKE THE TRUTH, AND YOU POOR LITTLE SNOWFLAKES JUST CAN'T HANDLE IT.

Wooah with the yelling pal. Sorry I triggered you, little snowflake.

I couldn't care less about his opinion on deer self awareness.

I'm just saying that he's a coward who avoided serving his country by shitting his pants and walking around in it. The fact that he actually admitted to doing this and he STILL gets support from right wing loons like you speaks volumes to your character. And he also happens to be a child molester.

If you wanted to leave personal attacks out of it, then you shouldn't have targeted liberals with your op. Douche nozzle bitch.

Amazing how many times he can play the same 3 chords. If he would have learned more he could have probably produced some good music.

When Van Halen was first on the rise they opened for Toad Nugent if you could imagine that. Toad couldn't figure out how Eddie Van Halen made his guitar sound like it did so after one concert Van Halen's equipment was still set up and Toad picked up Eddie's guitar and played it. He of course could never figure out how Eddie Van Halen did what he did and Toad was more a roady pretending to tour. Toad is an also-ran that never was.

There is a video of evangelicals released back in the 80s where they go through how Toad is of Satan. Strange bed fellows these evangelicals have these days.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back