Ted Gundy has become my number two hero, second only to my Father

I thought for sure, you had mis-spelled Bundy when I saw the title of this thread. :razz:

Immie

Note the razz.

I thought for sure, you had mis-spelled Bundy when I saw the title of this thread. :razz:

Immie

Note the razz.

His name could go either way. Ted Gundy does amazing work with a Gun or Ted Bundy make amazing meals with human body parts.:razz:

5"at 1000 yards would win every tournament he entered.

Amazing.

I was touched by his humility.

Immie

Note the razz.

His name could go either way. Ted Gundy does amazing work with a Gun or Ted Bundy make amazing meals with human body parts.:razz:

Not that I am an expert on serial killers, but I didn't think Bundy was the one that ate his victims. That was Jeffrey Dahmer. I thought Bundy killed woman usually college age and left their bodies in the woods.

Immie

Immie

Note the razz.

Not that I am an expert on serial killers, but I didn't think Bundy was the one that ate his victims. That was Jeffrey Dahmer. I thought Bundy killed woman usually college age and left their bodies in the woods.

Immie

Neither am I, which is why I guess I was wrong.

Amazing.

I hope I still have the eyes he does when I get his age.

I didn't watch the entire video you presented, but my thought when I saw who they were presenting the black hat to and then they were going to demonstrate his abilities, was, "how the heck can he still do that?" I assume he was successful?

Immie

Amazing.

I didn't watch the entire video you presented, but my thought when I saw who they were presenting the black hat to and then they were going to demonstrate his abilities, was, "how the heck can he still do that?" I assume he was successful?

Immie

I suggest that you watch it, Sit back and enjoy watch the old sniper reaction and true Humility as he shoots. It will be well worth the time spent.

Immie

I suggest that you watch it, Sit back and enjoy watch the old sniper reaction and true Humility as he shoots. It will be well worth the time spent.

Is it better than Top Shots on the History Channel? If not, watching some one shoot a weapon is not on the top of my viewing list. Ranks up there with watching soccer or the NBA or MLB on TV honestly.

I could see the humility he displayed when he accepted that hat. I can just imagine how gracious he is for everything else they gave him.

Immie

Immie

Is it better than Top Shots on the History Channel? If not, watching some one shoot a weapon is not on the top of my viewing list. Ranks up there with watching soccer or the NBA or MLB on TV honestly.

I could see the humility he displayed when he accepted that hat. I can just imagine how gracious he is for everything else they gave him.

Immie

He broke down when he was given a reproduction of the sniper rifle he used during the war.

Forum List

Back