Ted Cruz UNLOADS ON MEDIA After He’s Told He’s Been Mathematically Eliminated (VIDEO)

He did not "rant" or "rave", but you are close to it yourself.

Ted and John are trying to force a contested convention. Preibus is on their side and won't compromise with Donald's demands.
And they are letting the ENTIRE country KNOW IT.........even as they deny it..................I've said before it's worth it just to make the people understand that our process and the elected officials maintaining power suck hairy balls................

Most of the country knows they are gonna try and steal it........if they do it............you haven't seen pissed off yet.
Don't vote then.
If the convention steals the will of the people..........................I will not vote for their choice.........I'm sure that is what you want anyway...........cause you are Hillary's bitch.
If Trump does not have the majority then he is not the choice of the people's will.

Ted and John are trying to force a contested convention. Preibus is on their side and won't compromise with Donald's demands.
And they are letting the ENTIRE country KNOW IT.........even as they deny it..................I've said before it's worth it just to make the people understand that our process and the elected officials maintaining power suck hairy balls................

Most of the country knows they are gonna try and steal it........if they do it............you haven't seen pissed off yet.
Don't vote then.
If the convention steals the will of the people..........................I will not vote for their choice.........I'm sure that is what you want anyway...........cause you are Hillary's bitch.
If Trump does not have the majority then he is not the choice of the people's will.
Well by that same reasoning........the other candidates REALLY SUCK THEN now don't they............they have a whole hell of a lot less votes.............

Okay then..................chant with me........ALL THE CANDIDATES SUCK...............lol

I remember when Vigilante was an all-in, balls to the wall, frothy mouthed supporter of Ted Cruz.

Anyone else?

I liked Ted Cruz until several things happened.
A-Glenn beck started to act as if Cruz was the son of god
B-Cruz adopted a tele-evangelist type speaking style and sounded like an Ayatollah
C-He clearly stabbed Carson in the back in IA
D-He surrounded himself with the exact same open border big money donors who were funding bush/rubio.
E-His wife is an open border lobbyist.
F-He thumps the bible by day and thumps women by night.

I am with you Sara till the last one. I am really with on the Glenn beck thing. I have never cared much for beck but his trashing of Donald and deification of Cruz and holier than though attitude has turned me off. You are not the great savior Glenn, thank you very much.

Beck and Cruz are very dangerous men who want to impose a theocracy on us.

Don't vote then.

may as well vote for Clinton then ...

the RW is F'd any direction they go.

damn, that's too bad ... :laugh:

:eusa_whistle:

:anj_stfu: He's beating Cruz by over 2 million voters..................Now you want to take your toys and go home..............so get your ass home..........

Sore losers suck ass.......and that is what you are saying...............

A lot of people like you are saying Never Trump.............and so you will not vote or even vote for Hillary........Perhaps not you, but others have said so................It will be people like you that cause it..................

On the bright side..........I heard Cruz got 15% of the vote yesterday...........shouldn't you be dancing in the streets or something.:badgrin:

Eat shit. 3 million of them are democrooks. You fuckheads have proved to me that utter idiocy isn't limited to sniveling moonbats.

So fuck you and your clown candidate.

Don't vote then.
Well by that same reasoning........the other candidates REALLY SUCK THEN now don't they............they have a whole hell of a lot less votes.............

Okay then..................chant with me........ALL THE CANDIDATES SUCK...............lol
You moron. You cannot take someone without a majority vote and nominate him for President. Unless he gets to 1237 then he is on even footing with Cruz and Kasich (not really, though, as not all bound delegates are released on the second ballet. More and more Pledged delegates are are released on each successive vote at the convention. Everything is being done by the rules.

:anj_stfu: He's beating Cruz by over 2 million voters..................Now you want to take your toys and go home..............so get your ass home..........

Sore losers suck ass.......and that is what you are saying...............

A lot of people like you are saying Never Trump.............and so you will not vote or even vote for Hillary........Perhaps not you, but others have said so................It will be people like you that cause it..................

On the bright side..........I heard Cruz got 15% of the vote yesterday...........shouldn't you be dancing in the streets or something.:badgrin:

Eat shit. 3 million of them are democrooks. You fuckheads have proved to me that utter idiocy isn't limited to sniveling moonbats.

So fuck you and your clown candidate.
Glad we got that straight................I don't like sugar coating our feelings like the liberals do............Your candidate is down by about 300 delegates........can't win the magic number..........Your side is losing on the score board............That's the deal.

I remember when Vigilante was an all-in, balls to the wall, frothy mouthed supporter of Ted Cruz.

Anyone else?

B-Cruz adopted a tele-evangelist type speaking style and sounded like an Ayatollah
D-He surrounded himself with the exact same open border big money donors who were funding bush/rubio.

I am with you Sara till the last one. I am really with on the Glenn beck thing. I have never cared much for beck but his trashing of Donald and deification of Cruz and holier than though attitude has turned me off. You are not the great savior Glenn, thank you very much.

Cruz does not want to impose a theocracy. That's just about the most ignorant and asinine thing I have heard here.

Beck is a shit, but even he does not want to impose a theocracy. You may as well call Cuz a Nazi, you stupid twat,

Don't vote then.

You moron. You cannot take someone without a majority vote and nominate him for President. Unless he gets to 1237 then he is on even footing with Cruz and Kasich (not really, though, as not all bound delegates are released on the second ballet. More and more Pledged delegates are are released on each successive vote at the convention. Everything is being done by the rules.
By your own token..............the other candidates got EVEN FAR LESS VOTES.................so please spare me the BS...............

You are going ..........look he didn't get the 50% either........from some than didn't even come close so they should be selected........That is freaking ignorant.

Anyone else?

Rumor has it Cruz is contemplating becoming Mormon hence the huge support from the Romney/Beck crowd. Not that far fetched. And Heidi grew up Seventh Day Adventist. Lots of LDS support as well.

Don't vote then.

By your own token..............the other candidates got EVEN FAR LESS VOTES.................so please spare me the BS...............

You are going ..........look he didn't get the 50% either........from some than didn't even come close so they should be selected........That is freaking ignorant.

His logic is most interesting. Trump only gets 1236 delegates....................OMG he's a freaking loser!

So go third or fourth ballot and give it to someone who never ran and has no delegates but is Karl Rove's fresh face and knight in shining armor. Oh yeah. That'll work in the general.

:lol:

Don't vote then.

Hey Eagle, calm down and breath, asshole. You are not even making sense. You clearly are ignorant of how the nominating process works. Maybe you ought to just shut the fuck up while adults are talking.

His logic is most interesting. Trump only gets 1236 delegates....................OMG he's a freaking loser!

So go third or fourth ballot and give it to someone who never ran and has no delegates but is Karl Rove's fresh face and knight in shining armor. Oh yeah. That'll work in the general.

It's the rules, sweetheart. This is the nominating process, not the general election.

Don't vote then.

Kasich isn't on even footing at all unless the RNC revokes the Romney rule. You know the one the RNC came up with to screw over Ron Paul. Rules are rules eh?

The RNC makes the rules so they control the outcome for crying out loud.

It's the rules, sweetheart. This is the nominating process, not the general election.

Yeah and the RNC changes the rules if needed right before the convention to suit there purposes. These rules are not written in stone. Not at all. The rules are changed at the whim of the party.

Hey Eagle, calm down and breath, asshole. You are not even making sense. You clearly are ignorant of how the nominating process works. Maybe you ought to just shut the fuck up while adults are talking.
I understand how it works................like Colorado..............the people didn't vote at all..........If that's the America we have become with the GOP.....perhaps it's time to burn the fucking GOP down......................

It's long past due to ditch both of these corrupt parties.................who would sell their daughter for a buck or a vote...........

This is what's wrong with America..........the choices should be completely by the voters..........and if they don't get the votes for 50% plus then there should be a one day election for the top 2 and LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE..............

But we don't have that do we..................

Yeah and RNC changes the rules if needed right before the convention to suit there purposes. These rules are not written in stone. Not at all. The rules are changed at the whim of the party.
Hell the final rules aren't even set..........the delegates make the rules from day one.............can make up the rules on a whim...............it's insanity that people defend this process..........

It should be FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, and WITH THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE..........

It should be the voters deciding the final nominee, even if it means a run off.......fair for every candidate.........the losers lose regardless of who we want....................and let the chips fall where they may.

Forum List

Back