How liberal or conservative are these positions?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
I believe in the right to bear arms.

I support a strong economy, military, and space program.

I don't give two damns about your personal lives.

Not a big fan of Trump but I have criticized illegal immigration. Why give them access to social programs when many of our citizens are homeless? I have no program with giving illegal immigrants who are not violent gang members a chance to gain citizenship.

I am tired of war. I am tired of warmongering and hateful politicians.

I would prefer to keep America safe without mass surveillance and incarceration.

Definitely opposed to the war on drugs. Been doing this for the last 20-30 years and haven't won.

Last edited:

Not a big fan of Trump but I have criticized illegal immigration. Why give them access to social programs when many of our citizens are homeless? I have no program with giving illegal immigrants who are not violent gang members a chance to gain citizenship.

Certainly all more Conservative than Liberal.

I believe in the right to bear arms. con

I support a strong economy, military, con and space program. if the debt wasn't so big

I don't give two damns about your personal lives. con except for the RR

Not a big fan of Trump but I have criticized illegal immigration. totally con Why give them access to social programs when many of our citizens are homeless? I have no program with giving illegal immigrants who are not violent gang members a chance to gain citizenship. liberal

I am tired of war. I am tired of warmongering and hateful politicians. con

With the exception of maybe supporting a strong economy (Republican policies tend to roll back America economically) and space program, and maybe being tired of war (although, to be honest, we have one of the most active military forces in the world, regardless of who is in office) of the all your views tend to lean Conservative.

I support a strong economy, military, con and space program. if the debt wasn't so big

Not a big fan of Trump but I have criticized illegal immigration. totally con Why give them access to social programs when many of our citizens are homeless? I have no program with giving illegal immigrants who are not violent gang members a chance to gain citizenship. liberal

Number 3??? I would argue that. Just look at the stink conservatives put up about gay marriage.

Number 3??? I would argue that. Just look at the stink conservatives put up about gay marriage.

Bible thumpers.

I love it when religion makes people do kind and compassionate things to each other. I hate it when it causes humans to kill each other.

I believe our military is geared toward Empire building rather than defending American soil. I don't oppose humanitarian intervention. I supported the U.S. Military deployment to West Africa to contain Ebola. I wish the world wasn't overly reliant on the U.S. Military's power projection capabilities.

I love it when religion makes people do kind and compassionate things to each other. I hate it when it causes humans to kill each other.

I believe our military is geared toward Empire building rather than defending American soil. I don't oppose humanitarian intervention. I supported the U.S. Military deployment to West Africa to contain Ebola. I wish the world wasn't overly reliant on the U.S. Military's power projection capabilities.
Your stances are a throwback to what had been sensible (centrist) Republican stances when those old enough can remember them before they caught rabies in the 80s.

I would prefer to keep America safe without mass surveillance and incarceration.

Definitely opposed to the war on drugs. Been doing this for the last 20-30 years and haven't won.

If those are your positions, then those are your positions. I don't see the need to apply a label to them. You could label them liberal, conservative, blue, or green. Who cares? That wouldn't change your stance.

Your stances are a throwback to what had been sensible (centrist) Republican stances when those old enough can remember them before they caught rabies in the 80s.

That and preserving the US dollar, which is why trade is to vital for our existence.

Last edited:

If those are your positions, then those are your positions. I don't see the need to apply a label to them. You could label them liberal, conservative, blue, or green. Who cares? That wouldn't change your stance.
Evidently true, but in this day and age their is this curious need to parade your political identity within media-generated definitions.

RR = religious right.

marriage isn't an actual right, but it became one once the government got involved

If we are using the military to build an empire, we fucking suck at it.

RR = religious right.

marriage isn't an actual right, but it became one once the government got involved

And, how is that even relevant? If straight couples can get married, then gay couples should be able to do the same. After all, they are tax paying AMERICAN citizens who should be free to make their own choices and decisions without outside interference.

believe in the right to bear arms.
Democrat, They have never oppose gun ownership just said it needs regulation to keep from undesirable hands.. The Conservative view is to arm Mentally Ill and Felons..

Democrat. The last President to balance the books, Democrat. Democrats have shown in actions far more fiscal discipline than the GOP. Democrats know investing in Education pays back 9 times in tax revenue. How much money did the GOP waste in Middle East wars against former buddies

Democrats are the live and let live... Which party wants to regulate the bedroom, women's wombs, public bathrooms, question some people's religious beliefs...

This is a moderate view, moderate GOP and Dems are close enough here on this issue... This is centrist.

Democrat, even the Moderate GOP seemed to be dragged to War by the Righter wing of the party... But Look who wants war with Iran? A war which the US has no way to pay for and no exit strategy.

This should is a weird one. Both sides leaders have supported this while there is objections from there base. But lets be honest which party will throw your rights out the door for security quickest. That would be GOP/Conservatives... Who supports torture?

Democrats the closest on this one.. Liberal View.

I will point out, in the 80s the GOP would have been a center right party in Europe with the Democrats center left to center. Today the GOP would be right and Dem would be slightly right of center.

RR = religious right.

And, how is that even relevant? If straight couples can get married, then gay couples should be able to do the same. After all, they are tax paying AMERICAN citizens who should be free to make their own choices and decisions without outside interference.
It's relevant b/c it became a social contract with benefits provided from the government at the cost of other taxpayers.

idc what people do.

Democrat, They have never oppose gun ownership just said it needs regulation to keep from undesirable hands.. The Conservative view is to arm Mentally Ill and Felons..

Democrat. The last President to balance the books, Democrat. Democrats have shown in actions far more fiscal discipline than the GOP. Democrats know investing in Education pays back 9 times in tax revenue. How much money did the GOP waste in Middle East wars against former buddies

Democrats are the live and let live... Which party wants to regulate the bedroom, women's wombs, public bathrooms, question some people's religious beliefs...

This is a moderate view, moderate GOP and Dems are close enough here on this issue... This is centrist.

Democrat, even the Moderate GOP seemed to be dragged to War by the Righter wing of the party... But Look who wants war with Iran? A war which the US has no way to pay for and no exit strategy.

This should is a weird one. Both sides leaders have supported this while there is objections from there base. But lets be honest which party will throw your rights out the door for security quickest. That would be GOP/Conservatives... Who supports torture?

I will point out, in the 80s the GOP would have been a center right party in Europe with the Democrats center left to center. Today the GOP would be right and Dem would be slightly right of center.
I read your first three replies, they were all lies, so I'm going to assume the rest were.

fucking idiotic nonsense leftist believe is shocking at times.

I read your first three replies, they were all lies, so I'm going to assume the rest were.

So have you a quote from a senior Democrat denying the right to bear arms... The GOP has arm the criminal policy...

Democrats balance budgets, pay for a Military good enough for defense and actually believe in the space program.

As for personal live, you didn't even refute it with any actual evidence...

Actually you have no evidence to back what you said up...

So have you a quote from a senior Democrat denying the right to bear arms... The GOP has arm the criminal policy...

Democrats balance budgets, pay for a Military good enough for defense and actually believe in the space program.

As for personal live, you didn't even refute it with any actual evidence...

Actually you have no evidence to back what you said up...

There have been a few (at least) democratic politicians and organizations whose goal is to get rid of the 2nd Amendment.

Forum List

Back