Ted Cruz UNLOADS ON MEDIA After He’s Told He’s Been Mathematically Eliminated (VIDEO)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
He certainly get defensive when confronted by a mathematically correct question!

Gateway Pundit ^ | April 20, 2016 | Jim Hoft
Reporter: The fact that he still has a path to the nomination and you don’t how does this impact your ability to win states in May and continue to win delegates… Ted Cruz: I’m curious, did you ask the same question two days ago, with Donald two weeks in a row of crushing landslide defeats, “How does this impact your ability to go forward?” Notice how Ted Cruz would not answer the question and instead rattled off one of his not-so-honest talking points?

2016-01-25-1453740702-9673567-tedcruzfacepalme1427095430813.jpg

Neither Doofus Donald nor Lying Ted can be trusted.

But we can expect Vigivalorless to speak up for Doofus.

No, the OP is silly. Ted and Kasich can keep Doofus from 1237 votes before convention.

He is losing and looking for a way to steal the dang thing..................the next few primaries may cause him to have severe head aches.................

He dodged the question with Hannity..............ranted and raved completely ignoring the main question.......I was right about him.......he sucks.

Cruz neither ranted nor raved, but he gave you Eagle the feeding frenzy you craved.

Cruz neither ranted nor raved, but he gave you Eagle the feeding frenzy you craved.
He dodged the damned question period.....................

He's LOSING............get over it....................if he goes in an gets it given to him..............via convention............then he's still a Loser and guarantees the Hildabeast wins..............

He did not "rant" or "rave", but you are close to it yourself.

Ted and John are trying to force a contested convention. Preibus is on their side and won't compromise with Donald's demands.

Ted and John are trying to force a contested convention. Preibus is on their side and won't compromise with Donald's demands.
And they are letting the ENTIRE country KNOW IT.........even as they deny it..................I've said before it's worth it just to make the people understand that our process and the elected officials maintaining power suck hairy balls................

Most of the country knows they are gonna try and steal it........if they do it............you haven't seen pissed off yet.

I remember when Vigilante was an all-in, balls to the wall, frothy mouthed supporter of Ted Cruz.

Anyone else?

I liked Ted Cruz until several things happened.
A-Glenn beck started to act as if Cruz was the son of god
B-Cruz adopted a tele-evangelist type speaking style and sounded like an Ayatollah
C-He clearly stabbed Carson in the back in IA
D-He surrounded himself with the exact same open border big money donors who were funding bush/rubio.
E-His wife is an open border lobbyist.
F-He thumps the bible by day and thumps women by night.

And they are letting the ENTIRE country KNOW IT.........even as they deny it..................I've said before it's worth it just to make the people understand that our process and the elected officials maintaining power suck hairy balls................

Most of the country knows they are gonna try and steal it........if they do it............you haven't seen pissed off yet.
Don't vote then.

Don't vote then.
If the convention steals the will of the people..........................I will not vote for their choice.........I'm sure that is what you want anyway...........cause you are Hillary's bitch.

You Trumptards are cheering on a twat who is being foisted upon you by democrook cross over voters who will not vote for his ass in the general.

When Hitlery wins you have yourselves to blame.

You Trumptards are cheering on a twat who is being foisted upon you by democrook cross over voters who will not vote for his ass in the general.

:anj_stfu: He's beating Cruz by over 2 million voters..................Now you want to take your toys and go home..............so get your ass home..........

Sore losers suck ass.......and that is what you are saying...............

A lot of people like you are saying Never Trump.............and so you will not vote or even vote for Hillary........Perhaps not you, but others have said so................It will be people like you that cause it..................

On the bright side..........I heard Cruz got 15% of the vote yesterday...........shouldn't you be dancing in the streets or something.:badgrin:

:anj_stfu: He's beating Cruz by over 2 million voters..................Now you want to take your toys and go home..............so get your ass home..........

A lot of people like you are saying Never Trump.............and so you will not vote or even vote for Hillary........Perhaps not you, but others have said so................It will be people like you that cause it..................

On the bright side..........I heard Cruz got 15% of the vote yesterday...........shouldn't you be dancing in the streets or something.:badgrin:
Even Carson, who's not even running anymore ,beat Cruz in several precincts yesterday.

Even Carson, who's not even running anymore ,beat Cruz in several precincts yesterday.
Cruz loses to Ben Carson in New York district

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I remember when Vigilante was an all-in, balls to the wall, frothy mouthed supporter of Ted Cruz.

Anyone else?

I liked Ted Cruz until several things happened.
A-Glenn beck started to act as if Cruz was the son of god
B-Cruz adopted a tele-evangelist type speaking style and sounded like an Ayatollah
C-He clearly stabbed Carson in the back in IA
D-He surrounded himself with the exact same open border big money donors who were funding bush/rubio.
E-His wife is an open border lobbyist.
F-He thumps the bible by day and thumps women by night.

I am with you Sara till the last one. I am really with on the Glenn beck thing. I have never cared much for beck but his trashing of Donald and deification of Cruz and holier than though attitude has turned me off. You are not the great savior Glenn, thank you very much.

Forum List

Back