Is what Trump says about Muslims true?

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
Do you believe what he says? Are all Muslims killers?

Either way I refuse to embrace the hate. Life is too short to hate.

Hate is a path to the dark side.

do you have a link or is this just an incendiary op designed to malign a candidate you do not support?

the interviewer on npr asked jan brewer why Trump hates all mexicans. which is now embedded in the liberal vernacular.

all he said was they're not sending us their best... which is still true today.

Killer muslim wheel 50gal drum acetone into French APT. Years go by, guns in-out, parade of strangers. Nobody see? Killing rampage, one escape, hide out amongst. Nobody see? No condemnation, they support killers work-wide same story.

There are many good Muslims all over the world and American Muslims are hard working faithful and family oriented. The question is flawed...no one has ever said all Muslims are bad but at a time when we are excepting refugees from Muslim nations we should be prudent. That is all Trump has said. Put a temporary hold on the immigration of Muslim immigrants and refugees until we can Identify them. The question should be why do democrats and Obama want to open the gates and blindly allow them to come on in? That's the question Id like to hear an answer to. ANYONE want to give it a shot?

There is no point of pointing out that many opinion polls actually indicate a large portion of muslims support terrorism against the United States because the left can't use that for political leverage. They do like to point out to polls that say many Trump supporters think slavery should be brought back (something I don't believe) because they can use it for pollitical leverage. If we are just only going to care about things when it can get my side into power then we should wonder if our care for it is genuine in the first place. I'm getting really sick of this crap sometimes.

There are many good Muslims all over the world and American Muslims are hard working faithful and family oriented. The question is flawed...no one has ever said all Muslims are bad but at a time when we are excepting refugees from Muslim nations we should be prudent. That is all Trump has said. Put a temporary hold on the immigration of Muslim immigrants and refugees until we can Identify them. The question should be why do democrats and Obama want to open the gates and blindly allow them to come on in? That's the question Id like to hear an answer to. ANYONE want to give it a shot?
Who said we should "blindly" let them in? That's as big a lie as saying Trump says all Muslims are killers.

The refugees are fleeing from the very terrorists you pants shitters are dropping into the fetal position over. The refugees have more reason to hate the terrorists than you do! And they would be an excellent source of intel. Yet you would throw them back to certain death at the hands of the terrorists.

Just like your predecessors threw the Jews back to Hitler.

Shame! Shame on Trump, and shame on you! You are all putting another disgraceful black mark on America.

It is an historically proven FACT, not an opinion, that Islam is a praised-by-Hitler, human-rights-atrocity, genocide committing hate ideology that spreads rape, death and destruction everywhere it has gone. Nobody can name ONE net benefit of having this sadistic, cruel, utterly barbaric child-raping, beheading-fetish, self-detonating, perpetually rioting crybaby religion in modern society.

Who said we should "blindly" let them in? That's as big a lie as saying Trump says all Muslims are killers.

The refugees are fleeing from the very terrorists you pants shitters are dropping into the fetal position over. The refugees have more reason to hate the terrorists than you do! And they would be an excellent source of intel. Yet you would throw them back to certain death at the hands of the terrorists.

Just like your predecessors threw the Jews back to Hitler.

Shame! Shame on Trump, and shame on you! You are all putting another disgraceful black mark on America.

You ABSOLUTE IDIOT! Jews have always been law-abiding, productive members of society! Islam is riddled with every violent, barbaric, society-destroying act known to mankind and even discovered a few new ones- constant beheadings, suicide bombings, child-rape, etc., etc. And they've been 1st-cousin-inbreeding for 50-60 generations, resulting in the lowest I.Q. population on earth, similar to your own low I.Q. Which explains why you like this backwards Pisslam garbage as much as you do.

Why don't you go to a Muslim country with your "Coexist" bumper sticker and see how that works out?

Forum List

Back