Ted Cruz, Son of a Refugee, Tells Syrian Refugees to Go Home

Syrians are ESCAPING from Islamic extremists, both Muslim and Christian.

Yup, escaping from the JV team that beat the smartest President in history.
Don't have anything of substance, go back to your bunker.

Arab Spring, great job Obama!!!
Yeah, fuck Obama for wanting to endorse people rising up.

If only he'd endorsed the people rising up against the biggest evil in the region, the Iranian mullahs.
War Hawks must love you. Obama is doing his best to push the Iran nuclear deal, a good deal unless you're a war hawk. Then again, it's going to pass either way.. Shitty year for rwers, gay marriage, upholding obamacare, the Iran deal..

Obama is doing his best to push the Iran nuclear deal,

We wouldn't need a crappy deal that the mullahs won't honor, if the mullahs had been pushed out.
Of course that was the one uprising that Obama couldn't bother to support, it would have actually been an improvement in the area.

It's true, Obama's Arab Spring really fucked things up.
Smartest President ever, outplayed by the JV team.
You really want to try to blame Obama for the arab spring and somehow make a ridiculous connection linked back to Obama? Of course you do, muslim fearing xenophobes like yourself have no sense of decency in their body.

Obama and other western leaders fingerprints are all over the bullshit Arab Spring. And they have turned a fucked up Middle East into a FUBAR'D Middle East with their meddling and playing footsies with Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey who have been funding and arming the terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrrrr mercenaries errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rebels in Syria.

Arab spring wasn't caused by Obama. It was caused by the Iraqi invasion.

The Iraq invasion was 2003, the Arab Spring was December 2010.

You're confused.

Slavery started in the Americas in 1610. The Civil War, which was fought to end it, happened in 1860. You should bone up on history.

If only you knew as much about more current events, you'd give credit to Obama for the "Arab Spring " and ISIS.

You really want to try to blame Obama for the arab spring and somehow make a ridiculous connection linked back to Obama? Of course you do, muslim fearing xenophobes like yourself have no sense of decency in their body.

Obama and other western leaders fingerprints are all over the bullshit Arab Spring. And they have turned a fucked up Middle East into a FUBAR'D Middle East with their meddling and playing footsies with Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey who have been funding and arming the terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrrrr mercenaries errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rebels in Syria.

You're confused.

Slavery started in the Americas in 1610. The Civil War, which was fought to end it, happened in 1860. You should bone up on history.

If only you knew as much about more current events, you'd give credit to Obama for the "Arab Spring " and ISIS.

I give credit where credit is due. And that would be to Christian Crusader, President George W. Bush and his Christian PNAC cowboys who in his righteous rage over Hussien's oil mongering, crushed him..

You're confused.

I give credit where credit is due. And that would be to Christian Crusader, President George W. Bush and his Christian PNAC cowboys who in his righteous rage over Hussien's oil mongering, crushed him..

That's weird, there was no Arab Spring when Bush invaded....or even when he left office.
I guess nothing that Obama mishandles is actually his fault, eh?

You're confused.

That's weird, there was no Arab Spring when Bush invaded....or even when he left office.

I like know, right? Like wow. Like the civil war didn't like start until like 200 years like after it was like introduced in the Americas. Like weird, like right?

You're confused.

I like know, right? Like wow. Like the civil war didn't like start until like 200 years like after it was like introduced in the Americas. Like weird, like right?

Poor Obama, so smart, so powerless.

Republican pro lifers doing what needs to be done.. LOL.
The Texas senator’s father fled violence in Cuba in the ’50s, but the current crop of Syrian refugees won’t have the same protection if Cruz has his way.
Ted Cruz, whose own father fled an oppressive regime decades ago, said Tuesday he opposed the U.S. taking in “large numbers” of refugees fleeing violence in Syriaand elsewhere in the region.

The ultimate goal for the migrants seeking safety from the violence that is roiling North Africa and the Middle East should be for them to return home, the 2016 presidential contender said Tuesday, not to resettle them in America.

Europe has been in the grips of a migrant crisis, driven especially by violence in Syria, where fighting between the Assad regime, rebel factions, and ISIS have driven millions from their homes. The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees estimates that the number of refugees fleeing Syria now exceeds 4 million, the largest refugee crisis in the UN agency’s history.

Cruz’s statement stands in stark contrast to his family story, which he frequently on the campaign trail uses to highlight the American dream and the importance of a country that values freedom and liberty. That story is about his father, Rafael Cruz, who fled Cuba to the United States after enduring torture at the hands of the Batista regime.

“America, quite simply, saved my father. America gave him a chance… The freedom of America was the dream that allowed him to endure the brutality of Cuba. It was and is a beacon of hope for all those who, like him, have endured oppression,” Cruz wrote in his recent memoir, A Time for Truth.

In early 2014, Cruz seemed to be singing a different tune: “We have welcomed refugees, the tired, huddled masses, for centuries—that’s been the history of the United States. We should continue to do so,” he said in a Fox segment about Syrian refugees. “We have to continue to be vigilant to make sure those coming are not affiliated with the terrorists. But we can do that.”

Cruz' family came legally.

The Texas senator’s father fled violence in Cuba in the ’50s, but the current crop of Syrian refugees won’t have the same protection if Cruz has his way.
Ted Cruz, whose own father fled an oppressive regime decades ago, said Tuesday he opposed the U.S. taking in “large numbers” of refugees fleeing violence in Syriaand elsewhere in the region.

The ultimate goal for the migrants seeking safety from the violence that is roiling North Africa and the Middle East should be for them to return home, the 2016 presidential contender said Tuesday, not to resettle them in America.

Europe has been in the grips of a migrant crisis, driven especially by violence in Syria, where fighting between the Assad regime, rebel factions, and ISIS have driven millions from their homes. The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees estimates that the number of refugees fleeing Syria now exceeds 4 million, the largest refugee crisis in the UN agency’s history.

Cruz’s statement stands in stark contrast to his family story, which he frequently on the campaign trail uses to highlight the American dream and the importance of a country that values freedom and liberty. That story is about his father, Rafael Cruz, who fled Cuba to the United States after enduring torture at the hands of the Batista regime.

“America, quite simply, saved my father. America gave him a chance… The freedom of America was the dream that allowed him to endure the brutality of Cuba. It was and is a beacon of hope for all those who, like him, have endured oppression,” Cruz wrote in his recent memoir, A Time for Truth.

In early 2014, Cruz seemed to be singing a different tune: “We have welcomed refugees, the tired, huddled masses, for centuries—that’s been the history of the United States. We should continue to do so,” he said in a Fox segment about Syrian refugees. “We have to continue to be vigilant to make sure those coming are not affiliated with the terrorists. But we can do that.”

Yes, we must allow unlimited numbers of Muslim refugees to come here.
What could go wrong?
No one wants unlimited refugees to come here, but we destabilized the region, we need to be decent human beings.
z5.jpg

there's your problem little marxist... the region has never been "stable"

It is a totally different situation. Also, these people are coming from refugee camps…. already escaped whatever they wanted to escape.

Holy fuck! The kid-bot was demoted… his upside down clown was revoked and he was issued a new one but not upside down!!! Stat is running a tight ship… what did you fuck up kid-bot?

I noticed that!...may be a purge coming in the ranks..LMAO

Ridiculous statement, typical of rwers when they realize they don't have a sound argument. You might as well say "If you are against abortion so much and think it's murder, why aren't you paying mothers to have kids so you can take care of them?"
So.. you want to be the savior on other people's money? That's what you are saying?
Ridiculous, I have called you out on your ridiculous line of thought and you proceed to a ridiculous point. I pay taxes, I know that the government is the best way to help these refugees, telling individual people to do it is ridiculous. I don't expect pro lifers to pay women money to carry fetuses to term so they can save and raise the baby..

you don't pay taxes.you don't make enough money to....you get refunds..and your mommy is helping support you through college...go do your homework, scooter...

Ridiculous, I have called you out on your ridiculous line of thought and you proceed to a ridiculous point. I pay taxes, I know that the government is the best way to help these refugees, telling individual people to do it is ridiculous. I don't expect pro lifers to pay women money to carry fetuses to term so they can save and raise the baby..
We are in $19 trillion debt. It is not a ridiculous point. Use your head every once in a while…on second thought, you are using it but the pea size brain is all what you have…
LOL. You cons never cease to amaze me.

well, you're quite young and lack real world experience..I'm sure there are many things that "amaze" you...

Yes, we must allow unlimited numbers of Muslim refugees to come here.
What could go wrong?
No one wants unlimited refugees to come here, but we destabilized the region, we need to be decent human beings.
z5.jpg

You really want to try to blame Obama for the arab spring and somehow make a ridiculous connection linked back to Obama?

Obama didn't take credit for the Arab Spring?
Didn't destabilize Libya and Syria? LOL!

muslim fearing xenophobes

Yeah, not wanting to import millions of Muslims who won't assimilate.......must be xenophobia.
How many Syrian refugees are Muslim? How many are Christian? Do some research you idiot.

we don't care...get it?
We're against importing ANY 3rd world peasants aided and assisted by our own government to bypass our laws and colonize our country

You really want to try to blame Obama for the arab spring and somehow make a ridiculous connection linked back to Obama?

Yeah, not wanting to import millions of Muslims who won't assimilate.......must be xenophobia.
How many Syrian refugees are Muslim? How many are Christian? Do some research you idiot.

I read about Obama bringing in Muslims, nothing about Christians. Maybe you should do some research?
The idiocy of rwnjs never ceases to amaze me. Syrians are ESCAPING from Islamic extremists, both Muslim and Christian.

good..we wish them well in their new homes in the middle east ....where they belong...

I read about Obama bringing in Muslims, nothing about Christians. Maybe you should do some research?
The idiocy of rwnjs never ceases to amaze me. Syrians are ESCAPING from Islamic extremists, both Muslim and Christian.

Syrians are ESCAPING from Islamic extremists, both Muslim and Christian.

Yup, escaping from the JV team that beat the smartest President in history.
Don't have anything of substance, go back to your bunker.

:spinner:

Look at these evil terrorists... /s
DSC_0125_0.JPG

I hope their brothers and dads don't kill them for dressing like a westerner in the future.
What the fuck is wrong with you? Ah, a typical right wing racist. Run with ridiculous assumptions and generalizations.

It's called honor killing.
It's a Muslim thing.
Ridiculous, right?
Want to go through the history of Christianity? Why are you assuming these refugees will allow honor killings, only a tiny minority of Muslims support such a thing.

no.don't try to change the subject....we're talking about taking in 3rd world peasants who are allowed to bypass the laws of immigration to form colonies in our country....

I'll be sure to let the Syrian refugees know that bigoted, close minded xenophobic nut jobs like yourself and others in this thread can't stand the idea of helping Muslims with children, even though many Syrians are Christian.

hahahaha..yeah..you go ahead and do that..Let them know..LMAO..

Forum List

Back