Ted Cruz, Son of a Refugee, Tells Syrian Refugees to Go Home

Look at these evil terrorists... /s
DSC_0125_0.JPG

I hope their brothers and dads don't kill them for dressing like a westerner in the future.
What the fuck is wrong with you? Ah, a typical right wing racist. Run with ridiculous assumptions and generalizations.

It's called honor killing.
It's a Muslim thing.
Ridiculous, right?
Want to go through the history of Christianity? Why are you assuming these refugees will allow honor killings, only a tiny minority of Muslims support such a thing.

How many Syrian refugees are Muslim? How many are Christian? Do some research you idiot.

I read about Obama bringing in Muslims, nothing about Christians. Maybe you should do some research?
The idiocy of rwnjs never ceases to amaze me. Syrians are ESCAPING from Islamic extremists, both Muslim and Christian.

Syrians are ESCAPING from Islamic extremists, both Muslim and Christian.

Yup, escaping from the JV team that beat the smartest President in history.
Don't have anything of substance, go back to your bunker.

Arab Spring, great job Obama!!!
Yeah, fuck Obama for wanting to endorse people rising up.

DSC_0125_0.JPG

I hope their brothers and dads don't kill them for dressing like a westerner in the future.
What the fuck is wrong with you? Ah, a typical right wing racist. Run with ridiculous assumptions and generalizations.

It's a Muslim thing.
Ridiculous, right?
Want to go through the history of Christianity? Why are you assuming these refugees will allow honor killings, only a tiny minority of Muslims support such a thing.

Want to go through the history of Christianity?

Sure. Let's look at the history of Christianity and Islam.....over the last 40 years.
How many religiously inspired killings by each group?

Why are you assuming these refugees will allow honor killings

I didn't assume that, I clearly stated that I hoped it didn't happen.

I read about Obama bringing in Muslims, nothing about Christians. Maybe you should do some research?
The idiocy of rwnjs never ceases to amaze me. Syrians are ESCAPING from Islamic extremists, both Muslim and Christian.

If only he'd endorsed the people rising up against the biggest evil in the region, the Iranian mullahs.

DSC_0125_0.JPG

It's a Muslim thing.
Ridiculous, right?

Sure. Let's look at the history of Christianity and Islam.....over the last 40 years.

Ah, there it is, immediately reduce the time frame and focus on extremists to portray all Muslims, don't try to backpedal now, you clearly were trying to make it seem like this would happen, but I expect nothing less from rwnjs.

If only he'd endorsed the people rising up against the biggest evil in the region, the Iranian mullahs.
War Hawks must love you. Obama is doing his best to push the Iran nuclear deal, a good deal unless you're a war hawk. Then again, it's going to pass either way.. Shitty year for rwers, gay marriage, upholding obamacare, the Iran deal..

I'll be sure to let the Syrian refugees know that bigoted, close minded xenophobic nut jobs like yourself and others in this thread can't stand the idea of helping Muslims with children, even though many Syrians are Christian.

No wonder DemocRATS are starting to lose Union support as those jobs are replaced by, NOT MEXICANS, but SYRIANS, and NOT SYRIAN CHRISTIANS, but muslim's that COULD BE ISIS MEMBERS!
Is it your job to make rwers look stupid? You're doing a great job.

I'll be sure to let the Syrian refugees know that bigoted, close minded xenophobic nut jobs like yourself and others in this thread can't stand the idea of helping Muslims with children, even though many Syrians are Christian.

Can I have your nose, when one of these fine Syrians decides to cut off your head, infidel?

No wonder DemocRATS are starting to lose Union support as those jobs are replaced by, NOT MEXICANS, but SYRIANS, and NOT SYRIAN CHRISTIANS, but muslim's that COULD BE ISIS MEMBERS!
Is it your job to make rwers look stupid? You're doing a great job.

My ratings say you lie, but liberals ALWAYS lie!
So do Londoners that want to shove some of their shit onto someone else's backyard.

We don't need any more Muslims in the USA.

I wouldn't trust any of them as far as I could throw them.

Let the Arabs take care of them. Of course the Arabs want them somewhere else. Anywhere but in their country. If they take them in then they are responsible for feeding them, clothing them and providing medical care. Of course they want them somewhere else.

If any come here we taxpayers will be paying for them. Nope. Don't need em. We have enough people in the USA who we taxpayers are "taking" care of.

I could care less where they go as long as its not here.

No one wants unlimited refugees to come here, but we destabilized the region, we need to be decent human beings.
z5.jpg

It's true, Obama's Arab Spring really fucked things up.
Smartest President ever, outplayed by the JV team.
You really want to try to blame Obama for the arab spring and somehow make a ridiculous connection linked back to Obama? Of course you do, muslim fearing xenophobes like yourself have no sense of decency in their body.

Obama and other western leaders fingerprints are all over the bullshit Arab Spring. And they have turned a fucked up Middle East into a FUBAR'D Middle East with their meddling and playing footsies with Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey who have been funding and arming the terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrrrr mercenaries errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rebels in Syria.

Arab spring wasn't caused by Obama. It was caused by the Iraqi invasion.

The Iraq invasion was 2003, the Arab Spring was December 2010.

You're confused.

Slavery started in the Americas in 1610. The Civil War, which was fought to end it, happened in 1860. You should bone up on history.

No one wants unlimited refugees to come here, but we destabilized the region, we need to be decent human beings.
z5.jpg

It's true, Obama's Arab Spring really fucked things up.
Smartest President ever, outplayed by the JV team.
You really want to try to blame Obama for the arab spring and somehow make a ridiculous connection linked back to Obama? Of course you do, muslim fearing xenophobes like yourself have no sense of decency in their body.

Obama and other western leaders fingerprints are all over the bullshit Arab Spring. And they have turned a fucked up Middle East into a FUBAR'D Middle East with their meddling and playing footsies with Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey who have been funding and arming the terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrrrr mercenaries errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rebels in Syria.

Arab spring wasn't caused by Obama. It was caused by the Iraqi invasion.

Oh sweet lord. How on earth was this uprising of Sunnis caused by the Iraq invasion? They were anti government uprisings to put Sunnis in power in certain countries. The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt for example (look how well that turned out; thank heavens the Egyptians came to their senses and tossed them in jail).

In general, the Arab Springs were supposed to be revolutions against existing governments. Nothing to do with Iraq.

You are utterly wrong about that.

Iraq changed the dynamic in the Middle East. It was the big bad boogeyman that allowed a lot of repressive leaders to remain in power. Once that was gone, people in places like Yemen, Egypt, and Libya saw no reason for a strongman at the helm. Syria actually had an influx of Iraqi ex-Military. ISIS is also a direct result of the invasion.

It's a Muslim thing.
Ridiculous, right?

Ah, there it is, immediately reduce the time frame and focus on extremists to portray all Muslims, don't try to backpedal now, you clearly were trying to make it seem like this would happen, but I expect nothing less from rwnjs.

Ah, there it is, immediately reduce the time frame

How long should the time frame be to discuss present day Muslims?

and focus on extremists to portray all Muslims

None of these refugees are extremists? No Muslim immigrants kill their daughters for westernizing? LOL!

Forum List

Back